No ‘Settlers’ Allowed in Palestinian State, PA Leaders Affirm

BTW Tinmore, can you back this up with a link?

Israeli Christians and Muslims who get married to people who do not live in Israel must leave the country to live together. They are not allowed to live together in Israel

Are you familiar with marriage laws in Muslim states?? What if a Muslim Arab woman marries a Jew in lets say Egypt. Could they live together in Egypt ??

I dunno. It has nothing to do with Israel's apartheid laws though.

What you said is not apartheid LOL ! What you said is not even an issue. Who gives a shit ??

Apartheid is all over the Middle East however, but people ignore it when it is brought up.

Different laws for different people is an aspect of apartheid.

I dunno. It has nothing to do with Israel's apartheid laws though.

What you said is not apartheid LOL ! What you said is not even an issue. Who gives a shit ??

Apartheid is all over the Middle East however, but people ignore it when it is brought up.

Different laws for different people is an aspect of apartheid.

Christians are allowed to marry in Israel. Muslims are allowed to marry in Israel. There;s no discrimination there.

No, please back up this statements with a link: Israeli Christians and Muslims who get married to people who do not live in Israel must leave the country to live together. They are not allowed to live together in Israel

BTW Tinmore, can you back this up with a link?

Israeli Christians and Muslims who get married to people who do not live in Israel must leave the country to live together. They are not allowed to live together in Israel

It was one of the things that were discussed in the last video I posted that you didn't watch.

A video is not proof .

I need a list of Israels marriage laws, and where it says this: Israeli Christians and Muslims who get married to people who do not live in Israel must leave the country to live together. They are not allowed to live together in Israel

I'm not saying you're lying, I just want to see it in writing.

BTW, did you know in Palestine that if a Palestinian Muslim woman marries a Egyptian Muslim man, both living in lets say, Gaza, that they have to move to Egypt, because the MAN is Egyptian.

A video is not proof .

I need a list of Israels marriage laws, and where it says this: Israeli Christians and Muslims who get married to people who do not live in Israel must leave the country to live together. They are not allowed to live together in Israel

BTW, did you know in Palestine that if a Palestinian Muslim woman marries a Egyptian Muslim man, both living in lets say, Gaza, that they have to move to Egypt, because the MAN is Egyptian.

And the propaganda says that Gazans are Egyptians.

You people are so confused.

A video is not proof .

And the propaganda says that Gazans are Egyptians.

You people are so confused.

Obviously you didn't get my joke. What I said was completely made up. You were supposed to ask me for a link, and then I was going to point out the irony of you asking me for link while not posting one for your claim.

But now you ruined it all !@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

BTW, no one said that Gazans are Egyptians. We just say that Arabs from surrounding countries went to 'Palestine'.

BTW, no one said that Gazans are Egyptians. We just say that Arabs from surrounding countries went to 'Palestine'.

The vast majority of Palestinians are natives of Palestine.

At least from 1922 and after.

This is according to a comprehensive British survey performed during the Mandate.

Forum List

Back