No Slutty Clothes in Dubai

You know......I've been to Dubai several times. Matter of fact, 2 cruises that was our main port to pull into while floating the Persian Gulf, and this was in the early 90's.

Some friends of mine were walking around the Dubai mall and talking about how many of the women in the souk part of town (the older shopping area) were all traditional and stuff, but over in the mall, it was almost like being back home. Matter of fact, saw a blonde chick who was local (we heard her and her friends speaking Arabic), and she would have looked at home in her skimpy little sundress on Venice Beach here in America.

Depended on what part of the town you went to by the way. Most of the time I was poolside over at the Seaman's Club, eating free burgers and drinking beer.

By the way, if you ever DO go to Dubai, visit the Gold Souk. 18K gold at pretty decent prices, which if you bring it back here, you can either double or triple your investment (18K is hard to get here in the States).

And, 25 bucks an ounce for Chanel number 5 perfume oil isn't bad either..........

A British holidaymaker has been charged with indecency in Dubai after walking through the world's largest shopping centre in a bikini.

The woman was buying clothes and gifts in the Dubai Mall, fully dressed but in a low-cut top, when she was accosted by an Arabic woman and criticised for wearing 'revealing clothing'.

The pair then became embroiled in a heated row in front of hundreds of bemused shoppers.

Incensed by the Arabic woman's comments, the British woman told her to 'mind her own business' before stripping out of her clothes and 'taunting' the locals by walking around in only her bikini, it is alleged.

Read more: Briton held for wearing a bikini in Dubai shopping mall | Mail Online

Predictions on her sentence?

This British infidel prostitute should be publically flogged and then deported.

I agree. Its oine thing to kick someone out of a public place or fire them for non-conformance, but a criminal matter? Dubai is a popular vacation destination these days. I certainly wouldn't go there now. Fuck em.

You wouldn't of gone there in the first place I'm sure. Too many Muslims for your liking. Though if this is the reason that you wouldn't go to Dubai then :eusa_eh:.

Like it's been repeated several times in the thread, when you go to a country you are expected to follow their laws. You cannot expect a country to conform to your laws just because where you come from happens to be more free. It'd be like having people come to our country and expecting us to follow their laws.

I agree. Its oine thing to kick someone out of a public place or fire them for non-conformance, but a criminal matter? Dubai is a popular vacation destination these days. I certainly wouldn't go there now. Fuck em.

You wouldn't of gone there in the first place I'm sure. Too many Muslims for your liking. Though if this is the reason that you wouldn't go to Dubai then :eusa_eh:.

Like it's been repeated several times in the thread, when you go to a country you are expected to follow their laws. You cannot expect a country to conform to your laws just because where you come from happens to be more free. It'd be like having people come to our country and expecting us to follow their laws.

pffffffffft people break our laws just to come here

Before I posted this thread, I thought Dubai was an exotic and affordable vacation destination, just as biker described. Now we all know better. It isn't the Muslims I'm afraid of; its the fashion police. Fuck em. Plenty of other places to visit where women aren't assaulted for wearing sundresses.

I'll pay full price for Chanel with the money saved by not needing a lawyer.

Ha ha. Chanel is not cheap but worth every dime.

Depends on where you get it Chanel. At the perfume souks in Dubai, it was quite reasonable.

I'd gotten an ounce of pure oil (yeah.....the stuff that they dilute with alcohol to make the perfume), and brought it home for my Aunt Laurie one time when I came home from a cruise.

When I gave her the bottle, she smelled it and IMMEDIATELY knew what it was. She then started to chew my butt for spending so much money on her, because, apparently that little bottle I'd given her was worth over 500 bucks.

I only paid about 30.

When I told her that, all was forgiven and I became her favorite nephew.

She's still got some left btw.

When in Rome...

When visiting someones elses home or country you should abide by their rules of comportment. Just as i expect muslims to conform to our ways in the west, when visiting muslim counties i would conform to theirs.
you'd wear a burka?

Did you read my post on page one?
Briton not charged in Dubai Mall bikini controversy

Official says incident a minor argument and no case was opened
gulfnews : Briton not charged in Dubai Mall bikini controversy
You have clothing restriction rules in shops in America too
No shoes, no shirt, no service

I was Hoping she was going to be Sentenced to a Spanking...

I would have Volunteered to Spank her.

BikiniMuslim_narrowweb__300x391,0.jpg

^And her...

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back