No, Snowden’s Leaks Didn’t Help The Terrorists

Without government whistle blowers exposing illegal government actions, government will continue to do tyrannical things. Most Americans have no clue how dangerous our government has become. History should tell us all what is likely to happen, when any government attains unlimited power.

How can the USA be a nation with a government of the people by the people, when that government is secretly spying on everyone?

There's nothing 'patriotic' about Snowden's alleged treason.

And 'no one would listen to him' via official channels is an inane and failed 'argument' in an attempt to justify his treason.

Without government whistle blowers exposing illegal government actions, government will continue to do tyrannical things. Most Americans have no clue how dangerous our government has become. History should tell us all what is likely to happen, when any government attains unlimited power.

How can the USA be a nation with a government of the people by the people, when that government is secretly spying on everyone?

Nonsense.

Snowden wasn't a 'whistle-blower,' he willfully violated Federal law by committing an act of treason, where the surveillance programs are legal, Constitutional, and exist at the behest of the American people.

Indeed, the American people are solely responsible for being spied on, the consequence of their fear, ignorance, and stupidity – and that the American people continue to fail to have the surveillance programs ended is further confirmation of their cowardice.

Nonsense.

Snowden wasn't a 'whistle-blower,' he willfully violated Federal law by committing an act of treason, where the surveillance programs are legal, Constitutional, and exist at the behest of the American people.

Indeed, the American people are solely responsible for being spied on, the consequence of their fear, ignorance, and stupidity – and that the American people continue to fail to have the surveillance programs ended is further confirmation of their cowardice.

And you think violating the law of a corrupt lying government, is a bad thing. I do not.

I do agree with much of your second paragraph. However many Americans are clueless about what their central government is doing. If they actually were informed and not brainwashed by the state, about what the state is doing, things would change.

The fact that nothing has been done to curtail the surveillance programs, is more a testament of government corruption, than proof of weakness by the American people.

What argument? Your "argument" could be boiled down to "Nuh uh," so I responded appropriately.
I never made an argument, i merely stated a fact, then you said "nuh uh".
That's why the word argument was surrounded by quotation marks. You made a statement, but one that was completely contradicted by an empirical study.
No one is moved by that absurd study performed by incomeptent fools. Got anything else?
The likelihood that you even clicked the link, let alone looked into the actual study itself or who even put the study out, is hovering somewhere around "Not a chance."
Why would i need to read that when Mike Baker confirms what ive been saying? I think he knows more about it than you, me and any of the idiots who performed that study.
Mike Baker?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Baker_(CIA_officer)

That Mike Baker? TV personality and spook? We're talking TV conditioning? Brainwashing here, right?

You ever hear of a program called Operation Mockingbird? Good lord, you think that stuff just goes away?:lmao:

Uh, I think I'll trust the whistle blower over the spook. One is a patriot who's been exiled, the other is having their bread buttered on one side by the government, the other side by the corporations.

Loves the information in this one. . . . Especially the surprise about the Windows operating system. :lol:

The long and the short of it? At min. 26:00. . . . What the NSA is doing? IT IS ILLEGAL. Those who don't understand need to watch the whole video.

Last edited:
Had Snowden been a patriot, he would have made his revelations, then accepted the punishment here in the US. He ran off to China and Russia, and we have no idea of what he has given them. No way can he be anything but a coward and treasonous little weasel.
So you urge that Chen Guangchen and any other dissidents that have been taken in by the U.S. to protect them from their own governments should immediately go back to their country to be oppressed in the name of bravery and patriotism, right?

Trust your government, citizen.

Nonsense.

Right, the same people who had no idea of the scope or magnitude of the government's spying somehow magically authorized it.

Trust your government, citizen.

Amazingly many Americans still do. How is this possible, when the government has proven itself untrustworthy again and again and..................................................?

Forum List

Back