No Solution

BAD news Will

Mueller's Indictment of 12 Russian Spies is Very Bad for Trump
Mother Jones-2 hours ago
Special counsel Robert Mueller on Friday obtained an indictment of 12 members of a Russian military intelligence agency for hacking ...
12 Russians indicted: Military officials accused of hacking DNC ...
In-Depth-Atlanta Journal Constitution-7 hours ago

Building his A-Team: Prosecutors specialized in cybercrime and ...
Daily Mail-Jul 11, 2018
Special Counsel Robert Mueller is stocking his team of prosecutorswith experts ... allies on Capitol Hill, Mueller is chugging along - deepening his probe into ... it to a quick conclusion, it appears that Mueller isn't even close to the end. ... Fattah, a former Democratic member of the House of Representatives, ...

ok

Impeach him.
Not yet will benghazi bs lasted 2 1/2 years ,,,we have years to go to make trump, his cowardly traitors in congress sweat their lying asses off

Only one reason to wait.

lack of reasons to impeach.
Don't you see anything wrong with him kissing putins ass when we know putin launched this cyber attack on USA ?Surely you can't be that dense?

Don't you see anything wrong with him kissing putins ass w

no worse than Obama kissing Putins ass...

(to be more flexible)

mg_stare_003-copy.jpg

BAD news Will

Mother Jones-2 hours ago
Special counsel Robert Mueller on Friday obtained an indictment of 12 members of a Russian military intelligence agency for hacking ...

Daily Mail-Jul 11, 2018
Special Counsel Robert Mueller is stocking his team of prosecutorswith experts ... allies on Capitol Hill, Mueller is chugging along - deepening his probe into ... it to a quick conclusion, it appears that Mueller isn't even close to the end. ... Fattah, a former Democratic member of the House of Representatives, ...

ok

Impeach him.
Not yet will benghazi bs lasted 2 1/2 years ,,,we have years to go to make trump, his cowardly traitors in congress sweat their lying asses off

Only one reason to wait.

Don't you see anything wrong with him kissing putins ass when we know putin launched this cyber attack on USA ?Surely you can't be that dense?

(to be more flexible)
Kissed it with all those sanctions ,,The sanctions trump tried to remove ???

BAD news Will

Mother Jones-2 hours ago

Daily Mail-Jul 11, 2018

ok

Impeach him.
Thats the plan. In the meantime we need to scoop up all the players.

thats not a plan

that's a pipe dream

You better hope so. :laugh:

I could care less.

But, remember

you get rid of Trump, you end up with Pence.
If Drumpf goes Pence will be in prison right behind him unless you think he isnt involved as well.

ok

Impeach him.

Only one reason to wait.

(to be more flexible)

mg_stare_003-copy.jpg

BAD news Will

Mother Jones-2 hours ago

Daily Mail-Jul 11, 2018

ok

Impeach him.

thats not a plan

that's a pipe dream

I could care less.

But, remember

right now will I'd even take GWB

Only one reason to wait.

(to be more flexible)

mg_stare_003-copy.jpg

Good stuff. No wonder Obama punked Putin after Obama was elected.

ok

Impeach him.

thats not a plan

that's a pipe dream

I could care less.

But, remember

If Drumpf goes Pence will be in prison right behind him unless you think he isnt involved as well.

thats not a plan

that's a pipe dream

I could care less.

But, remember

Whatever you are doing there looks highly illegal.

Tired of listening to two crackheads with no idea whats going on.

Don't bother responding to me

I won't respond

Ain't but one way out babe, Lord I'm such a partisan whore

Ain't but one way out babe, Lord i'm such a partisan whore

Cause there's a ruskie out there, might be our man i dunno

Lord another subpoenaed agent , at congresses' door

If he squeals this time , fox will get down all the more

So praise our judicials baby, they be sleazin' soft and slow.

And lord, your dumfuck party, no they'll just be

Talking treason that they don't know.

Lord, we're foolish to be here in the first place,

I know the mans gonna walk in and be in my face.

Ain't no way in the world, Cohens gonna be done for

Cause there's a man down there, might be your man I don't know.

Cause there's a man down there, might be your man I don't know.

Cause there's a man down there,

Lord, it just might happen to be our man...

Lord, it just a might be our man,

Mmm-mm-mmm-mm...

Lord, it just a might be our man,

Oh baby, I just don't know..

w/ apologies to the Allmans

~S~

Tired of listening to two crackheads with no idea whats going on.

Don't bother responding to me

I won't respond
If you were really tired and didnt want us to respond you wouldnt be posting videos of yourself and your best friend.
^^^^

TweedleDumb
See? I knew you couldnt help but respond even though you claimed you wouldnt. I'm forcing you to confront the truth.

"I won't respond" Sure you will. :laugh:

Ok, so if he was going to stop obama? Thats fine too?
Obama was never under investigation dummy.

My God you're stupid.

You said there is no evidence that Strzok's opinions including his vow to end Trump affected his job.

I said you'd say the same about Hillary, right? You said it's OK, you don't like her

Obama? Oh, he was never under investigation.

Swish and swish. You were government educated, weren't you? Obviously with your severe Trump butt hurt you want an anti-Trump agent to investigate him. But when I ask you about democrats, swish and swish, you don't grasp the question.

Why on earth do you want to do the crappy government education you got to your children???
You must be really dumb. Hilary and Drumpf are the only two that were subject to investigation. Obama was never under investigation. Just because you messed up and now look like a big fool on your Hilary claim doesnt mean I am going to allow you to move the goal posts.

That's still not the question, eighth grade reader.

WOULD YOU BE OK WITH A TRUMP SUPPORTER WHO SAID HE WOULD END OBAMA INVESTIGATING HIM???

You said it's fine for a Trump hater to investigate Trump. So would you be fine with a Trump lover to investigate Obama?

What about that don't you understand? I didn't say anything about whether Obama was under investigation or not. It's irrelevant to the discussion
Yes here is your first question

"Ok, so if he was going to stop obama? Thats fine too?"

My answer. How is he going to stop Obama when Obama was never under investigation?

Now that you have made up an entirely new question I will answer that.

"WOULD YOU BE OK WITH A TRUMP SUPPORTER WHO SAID HE WOULD END OBAMA INVESTIGATING HIM???"

My answer.

I dont deal in hypotheticals just because you struck out on the Hilary question.

Gotcha, you're a dickless coward who's running away from the question because it proves yet again that you're a hypocrite

Can't wait to find out who the republican{s} were running for office that helped Russian spies
Repub BS will be flowing

How can there be a solution when the traitor republicans think the real enemy is an FBI agent and the FBI agency,
they have their heads so far up tumps ass there is no pulling them out

How can there be a solution when a president UNDER INDICTMENT for collusion can go one on one with the hacker the murderer and only one repub raises his voice

Ok, so if he was going to stop obama? Thats fine too?
Obama was never under investigation dummy.

My God you're stupid.

You said there is no evidence that Strzok's opinions including his vow to end Trump affected his job.

I said you'd say the same about Hillary, right? You said it's OK, you don't like her

Obama? Oh, he was never under investigation.

Swish and swish. You were government educated, weren't you? Obviously with your severe Trump butt hurt you want an anti-Trump agent to investigate him. But when I ask you about democrats, swish and swish, you don't grasp the question.

Why on earth do you want to do the crappy government education you got to your children???
You must be really dumb. Hilary and Drumpf are the only two that were subject to investigation. Obama was never under investigation. Just because you messed up and now look like a big fool on your Hilary claim doesnt mean I am going to allow you to move the goal posts.

That's still not the question, eighth grade reader.

WOULD YOU BE OK WITH A TRUMP SUPPORTER WHO SAID HE WOULD END OBAMA INVESTIGATING HIM???

You said it's fine for a Trump hater to investigate Trump. So would you be fine with a Trump lover to investigate Obama?

What about that don't you understand? I didn't say anything about whether Obama was under investigation or not. It's irrelevant to the discussion
Yes here is your first question

"Ok, so if he was going to stop obama? Thats fine too?"

My answer. How is he going to stop Obama when Obama was never under investigation?

Now that you have made up an entirely new question I will answer that.

"WOULD YOU BE OK WITH A TRUMP SUPPORTER WHO SAID HE WOULD END OBAMA INVESTIGATING HIM???"

My answer.

I dont deal in hypotheticals just because you struck out on the Hilary question.

i would be less concerned about what he said than I am about what action he took.

Which was none.

So words without action are meaningless.

Big deal. He didn't like trump but the evidence screams that he didn't do anything about it.

Meanwhile the IG report said that the north NY state FBI office had a lot of people who hated Hillary. That they leaked info to giuliani who then went to fox news to tell the nation about it.

It also went on to say that the Comey broke FBI rules by announcing new emails and reopening the investigation while NO ONE at the FBI said one word about the investigation into trump or anything about russia.

Actions are what actually mean something.

Words are just air or pixels on a screen.

After asking the russians to hack hillary's e mails and they do it that very day how can any republican put up with the slime in our WH? WHAT would happen if Obama did the same ? Your fn republican heads would explode
Did you listen to a different video than I did?

I heard, 'if you have hillarys emails, not, please hack hillarys emails.
So Trump's call for Russia to hack his opponent during the election—which his defenders dismissed as a "joke"—was taken very seriously indeed by Russian hackers. He asked them to, and they did. If you are not yet convinced something went very, very wrong in the 2016 election, you might ask yourself whether at this point you'd be perfectly fine with the president shooting someone on Fifth Avenue
If what trump said was a joke how come none of the e mails of the FBI guy they were bashing the other day ,were considered a joke too?? And BIAS ?? Which inquisitor hounding the FBI guy DIDN'T have a bias??

Forum List

Back