No Solution

ok

Impeach him.
Thats the plan. In the meantime we need to scoop up all the players.

thats not a plan

that's a pipe dream

You better hope so. :laugh:

I could care less.

But, remember

you get rid of Trump, you end up with Pence.
right now will I'd even take GWB

In the bush boy years I realized something about republican presidents.

They've progressively gotten worse since Eisenhower.

nixon was worse than Eisenhower. ford was worse than nixon in that he set the precedence that no president should be held responsible for crimes when he pardoned nixon for any and all crimes he's committed.

reagan was worse than ford. the first bush was worse than reagan. The bush boy was worse than his dad. Now trump is worse than the bush boy.

In the bush boy years I realized that the next republican president will be worse than him and I didn't want to experience what was worse than the bush boy.

The even more frightening thing? The next republican president is going to be worse than trump.

It can be prevented. By voting. It's no longer enough for you to vote. You need to get other people to vote. Help them get to the polls or to get a mail in ballot. Get your friends to help their friends.

People need to vote.

Some on the left refuse to believe the right wing is Morally responsible, in Even public venues.
Some?? How about none? Republicans have made a mockery of our government following this moron down the primrose path

Yea , getting shit done and a great economy is a mockery? No one is drinking your Kool-Aid moron
If Trump was here I would have him bitch slap you for being a idiot.
wweslap-154a5a2.gif

How can there be a solution when a president UNDER INDICTMENT for collusion can go one on one with the hacker the murderer and only one repub raises his voice

How can there be a solution when a president UNDER INDICTMENT for collusion

There's a president under indictment for collusion?
soon ...

just another partisan post proving you don't have a clue about what's going on.

'indictment for collusion'

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

How can there be a solution when a president UNDER INDICTMENT for collusion can go one on one with the hacker the murderer and only one repub raises his voice

soon ...

Mueller has the goods Will
Bob Mueller dropped the first of many shoes on Friday. Rod Rosenstein announced the indictment of 12 Russian intelligence officers on charges of helping to ratfck the 2016 presidential election under the noms de ratfck "DCLeaks" and "Guccifer 2.0." Rosenstein went out of his way to say that no Americans were named in the indictment, so the White House grabbed onto that as though it were the last floating deck chair off the Lusitania. But it is very clear from the indictment that Mueller has the goods, all of the goods, and that nothing is going to slow him down or knock him off pace. (Notice how the indictment details how seriously the Russians took the president* appeal to them to find HRC’s “lost” emails.) The mills of the gods and all that.

Here’s the whole indictment, and its Tolstoyan cast of defendants, for you to read. Nobody has any illusions that these folks ever will see the inside of a United States federal courthouse, although a little discreet abduction wouldn’t be out of line, as far as I’m concerned. (Not really, but, maybe.) But there’s enough in the indictment to make a lot of people in this country nervous. To wit:

Between in or around June 2016 and October 2016, the Conspirators used Guccifer 2.0 to release documents through WordPress that they had stolen from the DCCC and DNC. The Conspirators, posing as Guccifer 2.0, also shared stolen documents with certain individuals.a. On or about August 15, 2016, the Conspirators, posing as Guccifer 2.0, received a request for stolen documents from a candidate for the U.S. Congress. The Conspirators responded using the Guccifer 2.0 persona and sent the candidate stolen documents related to the candidate’s opponent.

soon ...

Mueller has the goods Will
Bob Mueller dropped the first of many shoes on Friday. Rod Rosenstein announced the indictment of 12 Russian intelligence officers on charges of helping to ratfck the 2016 presidential election under the noms de ratfck "DCLeaks" and "Guccifer 2.0." Rosenstein went out of his way to say that no Americans were named in the indictment, so the White House grabbed onto that as though it were the last floating deck chair off the Lusitania. But it is very clear from the indictment that Mueller has the goods, all of the goods, and that nothing is going to slow him down or knock him off pace. (Notice how the indictment details how seriously the Russians took the president* appeal to them to find HRC’s “lost” emails.) The mills of the gods and all that.

Here’s the whole indictment, and its Tolstoyan cast of defendants, for you to read. Nobody has any illusions that these folks ever will see the inside of a United States federal courthouse, although a little discreet abduction wouldn’t be out of line, as far as I’m concerned. (Not really, but, maybe.) But there’s enough in the indictment to make a lot of people in this country nervous. To wit:

Between in or around June 2016 and October 2016, the Conspirators used Guccifer 2.0 to release documents through WordPress that they had stolen from the DCCC and DNC. The Conspirators, posing as Guccifer 2.0, also shared stolen documents with certain individuals.a. On or about August 15, 2016, the Conspirators, posing as Guccifer 2.0, received a request for stolen documents from a candidate for the U.S. Congress. The Conspirators responded using the Guccifer 2.0 persona and sent the candidate stolen documents related to the candidate’s opponent.

Between in or around June 2016 and October 2016, the Conspirators used Guccifer 2.0 to release documents through WordPress that they had stolen from the DCCC and DNC.

you're saying....the Russians had the documents BEFORE Trump made his comment on July 21?

Thank you.

now, about that indictment :21: for collusion.

got any links for that?

Some on the left refuse to believe the right wing is Morally responsible, in Even public venues.
Some?? How about none? Republicans have made a mockery of our government following this moron down the primrose path

Yea , getting shit done and a great economy is a mockery? No one is drinking your Kool-Aid moron
If Trump was here I would have him bitch slap you for being a idiot.
View attachment 204769
Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in awhile, but you really abuse the privilege.

Why would I be nervous over someone I didn't vote for?

If you want to impeach him, get your ducks in a row, and do it.

Are you nervous will for all those you support ?
You say you didn't vote for him but surely you can understand someone might find that hard to believe for all your posts supporting trump and never a Dem?

have an adult explain it to you, off line.
Even Russians know but not you?
A new poll revealed most Russians view President Donald Trump negatively.

The poll by Russian Public Opinion Research Center concluded that only 10 percent of respondents have a favorable view of Trump, 20 percent had no opinion on the matter while 71 percent had an unfavorable view on the US president.

Seventy-seven percent said the viewed Trump as “self-centered,” and 58 percent think he is dangerous while only 16 percent called him “trustworthy.”

The poll was conducted earlier this week, ahead of the meeting between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Trump in Helsinki for a bilateral summit; and days before special counsel Robert Mueller announced an indictment charging 12 Russian intelligence officers with interfering in the 2016 U.S. election.

You say you didn't vote for him but surely you can understand someone might find that hard to believe for all your posts supporting trump and never a Dem?

The poll by Russian Public Opinion Research Center concluded that only 10 percent of respondents have a favorable view of Trump, 20 percent had no opinion on the matter while 71 percent had an unfavorable view on the US president.

Seventy-seven percent said the viewed Trump as “self-centered,” and 58 percent think he is dangerous while only 16 percent called him “trustworthy.”

The poll was conducted earlier this week, ahead of the meeting between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Trump in Helsinki for a bilateral summit; and days before special counsel Robert Mueller announced an indictment charging 12 Russian intelligence officers with interfering in the 2016 U.S. election.

and?

What does that poll have to do with your comments?

(other than to deflect)

and?

(other than to deflect)
The comments about indictments?? If that's what you mean ,,nothing ,,,,,but just thought you should know outside of you and trumps base,,what the rest of the world thinks about trump

and?

(other than to deflect)
The comments about indictments?? If that's what you mean ,,nothing ,,,,,but just thought you should know outside of you and trumps base,,what the rest of the world thinks about trump
And because of trump Putin is as happy as a pig in shit......no disrespect to pigs

and?

(other than to deflect)

it was.

and thank you for admitting you went off topic.

(as usual)

and?

(other than to deflect)
And because of trump Putin is as happy as a pig in shit......no disrespect to pigs

tell you that himself?

(how does that fit into the thread topic?)

and?

(other than to deflect)

it was.

(as usual)
I do have my shortcomings Will but the as usual remark was uncalled for

and?

(other than to deflect)

it was.

(as usual)
I do have my shortcomings Will but the as usual remark was uncalled for

as one of your friends was fond of saying...

'facts is facts'

Forum List

Back