No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

Allow me to simplify. The J6 dog and pony show flopped and Team China needed to throw a hail Mary before the elections. That's what the Raid on Mar A Lago is all about. Another politcal hit job just like Russian Collusion Impeachment I and 2, J6 etc.
Such embarrassing fantasies. I cannot believe the grip this historical freak of a man has on your brain.

Actually he "obstructed justice" when it was pointed out about his WH logs revealed that it was him using Russian agents to interefere and manipulate elections, that's when he quickly took public property and hid them in his archives. You see THEY ALWAYS protect their crimes by created false narratives that their rival is doing what they are doing, so to protect themselves from later prosecution, I believe the parrots in this room called that strategy Whataboutism.
I know this because I was the first to break the Obama spygate scandal before Greg Jarretts Book. You can search and date my comments on these archives here. Not just hide his WH logs, but also sent Kislyak and the others back to Russia, so they can never testify.
I see the “ art” of scapegoating is alive and well.. The dems were in trouble with the elections fast approaching and Hunter Biden’s laptop … How oh how to get out of their
delema. Easy Peasy play their “ Trump” card get everyone riled up and keep them off the real score then keep ramming it down their throats from every angle possible .. After all this isa tried and true method of picking someone or. group that is very visible and in the public’s eye blaming them and sending the herd in their direction while smiling and laughing and staying in power withoutany consequences after all why play that card now why wasn’t it played before because these guys are masters at misdirection and timing it for their benefit…

No, I'll leave you to your little baby hissy fit and your pretending you don't read the news, after hopping into this thread to make an ass of yourself.

By the way, it appears your special little orange man is in a little bit of trouble.
Lol, you can't stop lying can you? Why can't you stop babbling about trump?

Except Presidents in archival and usage don't need to go through the process, it's part of their priveleges and doesn't pertain to them, once again the reason why other presidents took archival docs, remember Trumps office just happens to be at his resort not a typical home it's highly guarded, their concerns were met with compliance to add a lock. It's more secure than a presidential library office in regions of burnt down gov't buildings and breaking of windows and other crime riddled carnage.
You have to be completely ignorant about mar-a-lago. It's a resort where people dined with the president. Trump even went around showing the guests he was dining with, classified pictures of the missile explosion in North Korea.

As far as security, it's paramount in the areas that the president would occupy, but would not include storage rooms, and other places the president did not occupy.

Obstructing justice charge doesn't require classified docs, only that he intentionally tried to keep them after a lawful subpoena.
They can also go for theft of government property for taking presidential records act documents. No different than if Trump tried to take the presidential limo, or AF-1 home, and refused to give them back.

So Trump gets prosecuted and Hillary waltzes away scot-free even though her server was hacked by the Chinese and other nations. I won’t even bother to mention Hunter Biden.

View attachment 689680

The amount of pure unadulterated 99/44% essence of bullshit in that post is beyond the limits heretofore set by the Traitor.

There absolutely no proof any Chinese hacking. We know the Traitor illegally stored/maintained classified information. What makes you post totally ridiculous is all you have left is HRC....wow. When in doubt, when nothing else is left, when your quiver is empty....bring up HRC. Do you even realize your whole and entire post reeks of desparation?

Pathetic, beyond pathetic.

1) because they wanted them , because something was happening under Biden's watch a typical leak and they needed a scapegoat to blame.
2)you just admitted Trump complied-oops!
Right, finally complied; oops ! Actually he never complied that's why they had to do the raid. It's akin to throwing up your hands when the police have you cornered.

The amount of pure unadulterated 99/44% essence of bullshit in that post is beyond the limits heretofore set by the Traitor.

There absolutely no proof any Chinese hacking. We know the Traitor illegally stored/maintained classified information. What makes you post totally ridiculous is all you have left is HRC....wow. When in doubt, when nothing else is left, when your quiver is empty....bring up HRC. Do you even realize your whole and entire post reeks of desparation?

Pathetic, beyond pathetic.
He also likes to throw in cometely irrelevant links he has never read, to make his posts look more official or something. It's kind of hilarious.

During a July 12 House Committee on the Judiciary hearing, Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert (R) disclosed that the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found that virtually all of Clinton’s emails from her homebrew server were funneled to a “foreign entity.” Gohmert did not reveal the entity’s identity – however he said it wasn’t Russia.

A government staff official briefed on the ICIG’s findings told the Daily Caller that the Chinese firm which hacked Clinton’s emails operates in Washington’s northern Virginia suburbs, and that it was not a technology firm – but a “front group” for the Chinese government.
The ICIG got it wrong. The DoJ was well aware of this forwarding email address and used it to facilitate copies of emails.

It wasn’t a hack.

Except Presidents in archival and usage don't need to go through the process, it's part of their priveleges and doesn't pertain to them, once again the reason why other presidents took archival docs, remember Trumps office just happens to be at his resort not a typical home it's highly guarded, their concerns were met with compliance to add a lock. It's more secure than a presidential library office in regions of burnt down gov't buildings and breaking of windows and other crime riddled carnage.

The president doesn't personally have to go through the process but if they don't, they have to delegate the process because the process must be followed. If it's not followed, as is the case here, any related documents do not get marked up as unclassified and remain in their classified state.

Very true. I don't think he will be charged with anything actually. I think they were trying to get the docs back.
That was true when it was the National Archives picking up the first 15 boxes of documents. But after the subpoena, and then the search warrant, and now with the National Archives saying there are still more documents not recovered. Trump is going to get charged, unless he turns over every last document, and i'm talking before they can summon a grand jury to indict him.

The president doesn't personally have to go through the process but if they don't, they have to delegate the process because the process must be followed. If it's not followed, as is the case here, any related documents do not get marked up as unclassified and remain in their classified state.
As I pointed out to backagain. If congress passes a bill, that the president doesn't like. The president can VETO that bill (his part is done), but if his aides don't return it to congress witnin 10 days (if congress is in session) the bill automatically becomes law.

An example of how the process has to be completed, for it to take effect.

They did their job right the first time by asking and cooperating, although with the motive to harrass and intimidate as Hillary payback, but the Raid was pure obstruction which is why they deflect that term and accusation now on Trump.
The fact they scattered documents and took pictures of it will not sit well with Joe Public all who feel insulted as we all know what a clean freak he is. If that is what they have on surveillance cameras behaving innapropriate, then the agents will be in hot water and any suppervisors protecting them now will be too.
The DOJ trting to cover their blooper just made things worse. That 50 page rebuttle using such tactics along with a few comments look like baiting and staging you see when fascists go after their opposition claiming their radicalism (they the lawless ones created by corruption and deflection). But this strategy just admits they were the radicals all along.
To give you an example; it's like Saddam calling the U.S. the great Satan. It's a double negative when the radicals lawless ones call you radical and lawless, it's an admission that they find opposition to fascism and corruption a problem for their lawless behavior and pay to play money schemes. It's bot helpful that this deflective tactic is writren publically in their rules for radicals play book-DUH!

Forum List

Back