No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

A lie that you literally regurgitated from a Trump tweet. How embarrassing for you.
The fact remains there is a disparity of justice in our nation that will cause manor problems soon if not corrected.

No, I didn’t get my info from a Trump tweet. Trump is now a politician. I don’t believe anything a politician says.

The Romanian hacker who first exposed Hillary Clinton’s private email address is making a bombshell new claim — that he also gained access to the former Secretary of State’s “completely unsecured” server.

“It was like an open orchid on the Internet,” Marcel Lehel Lazar, who uses the devilish handle Guccifer, told NBC News in an exclusive interview from a prison in Bucharest. “There were hundreds of folders.”

Lazar was extradited last month from Romania to the United States to face charges he hacked political elites, including Gen. Colin Powell, a member of the Bush family, and former Clinton advisor Sidney Blumenthal.

Chinese-owned firm with operations in Washington D.C. hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server “throughout her term as secretary of state and obtained nearly all her emails,” reports the Daily Caller‘s Richard Pollock.

The Chinese firm obtained Clinton’s emails in real time as she sent and received communications and documents through her personal server, according to the sources, who said the hacking was Cconducted as part of an intelligence operation.
The Chinese wrote code that was embedded in the server, which was kept in Clinton’s residence in upstate New York. The code generated an instant “courtesy copy” for nearly all of her emails and forwarded them to the Chinese company, according to the sources.” –Daily Caller
During a July 12 House Committee on the Judiciary hearing, Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert (R) disclosed that the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found that virtually all of Clinton’s emails from her homebrew server were funneled to a “foreign entity.” Gohmert did not reveal the entity’s identity – however he said it wasn’t Russia.

A government staff official briefed on the ICIG’s findings told the Daily Caller that the Chinese firm which hacked Clinton’s emails operates in Washington’s northern Virginia suburbs, and that it was not a technology firm – but a “front group” for the Chinese government.

***snip***

IT guy: I destroyed Hillary’s phones with a hammer
According to Justin Cooper’s notes, Hillary’s server rooms were often left totally unsecured. This left them vulnerable to hacking from enemies of the United States who want to access the nation’s top secrets on the U.S. Secretary of State’s home servers.

Months later, Justin Cooper emailed Hillary, alerting her to the ongoing dangers of her unsecured, private email servers after several more hacking attempts were made.

Cooper wrote to Clinton, “It is a constant fight to keep up with the security measures and unfortunately, we keep seeing reminders of why we need to.”

In a previous FBI report, Cooper admitted that there were at least “two instances where he destroyed Clinton’s old mobile phones by breaking them in half or hitting them with a hammer.”

FBI file: Chinese hackers got copy of all Hillary’s emails​

Despite these shocking irregularities and mounting evidence that Hillary had mishandled classified intel that compromised national security, Barack Obama ordered the FBI to turn a blind eye to her gross negligence.

According to Fox News:

“In August, it was reported that a Chinese state-owned company hacked Clinton’s email server, then inserted code that forwarded a copy of virtually every email she sent or received after that — a revelation President Trump demanded be investigated.
Lisa Page said the Obama administration’s Justice Department advised the FBI not to pursue the gross negligence statute for Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information.”
A May 2016 email from fired FBI official Peter Strzok also acknowledged that “we know foreign actors obtained access” to some Hillary emails, “via compromises of the private email accounts” of her staffers.

And classified documents they do want moved remain classified unless specifically designated as unclassified.
Except Presidents in archival and usage don't need to go through the process, it's part of their priveleges and doesn't pertain to them, once again the reason why other presidents took archival docs, remember Trumps office just happens to be at his resort not a typical home it's highly guarded, their concerns were met with compliance to add a lock. It's more secure than a presidential library office in regions of burnt down gov't buildings and breaking of windows and other crime riddled carnage.

I agree 100%.

I have said a 100 or more times on here that I think Hillary should be in jail. IF I had done what she did, I would still be in jail
I also handled classifed information on a daily basis and I agree with you that if I had placed classified data on a unauthorized compluter let alone a server and was caught — my ass would have been grass.

If Trump was negligently handling classified information, he should be prosecuted but so should Hillary. It is not real complicated — the law should apply equally to all.
The circumstances surrounding Clinton and Trump are far from equal.

No I didn't. In fact, we know it was a lie. When he directed a sworn statement that he was turning over classified documents and no more of them were located at Mar a Lago that was a lie. Thus the obstruction of Justice allegations in the filing. Damn son, Trump has turned your brains to mush.
You just implicated the informant in a crime.
If there were more they wanted, they would have retrieved them the first time, and if the informant knew but nobody else did then the informant had to have broken a few laws, like not being privy to those docs-oops!
Once again this raid was done hours after being humiliated requiring FBI hand over Hunter files=tit for tat revenge intimidation-the choice of fascist everywhere.

No, I didn’t get my info from a Trump tweet.
Yes you did. You just didn't know it. You got it from a right wing paid liar who knew he was lying to you. That paid liar was regurgitating the tweet of the pathogical liar Trump.

Des this not bother or embarrass you at all? YOU are the sucker these paid liars use to make money.

If trump had run against Hitler in the 30's and he was called Ubermon, the media in cahoots with Hitler would run a story with this headline - Ubermon destroys 2 million Jews!

Yes you did. You just didn't know it. You got it from a right wing paid liar who knew he was lying to you. That paid liar was regurgitating the tweet of the pathogical liar Trump.

Des this not bother or embarrass you at all? YOU are the sucker these paid liars use to make money.
Everything you post is a lie.

I also handled classifed information on a daily basis and I agree with you that if I had placed classified data on a unauthorized compluter let alone a server and was caught — my ass would have been grass.

for sure.

Let’s say that Congress passes a law by a slim majority in both houses which the President considers both very stupid and dangerous. Accordingly, as he promised he would, he issues his veto. Upon signing that veto statement, it is all over. The act fails to become a law.

Sure, he has to send the veto message back to Congress, but regardless, the act is not a law.

Read the constitution for what happens if the president fails to tell people he issued a VETO.

The bill is sent to the President for review. A bill becomes law if signed by the President or if not signed within 10 days and Congress is in session.

If congress is in session, and the president doesn't return his VETO within 10 days (doesn't tell anybody) the bill becomes law.

Allow me to simplify. The J6 dog and pony show flopped and Team China needed to throw a hail Mary before the elections. That's what the Raid on Mar A Lago is all about. Another politcal hit job just like Russian Collusion Impeachment I and 2, J6 etc.

Lol liar just can't stop. Trump really grabbed your mind by the pussy didn't he? Tell some more fantasy!
No, I'll leave you to your little baby hissy fit and your pretending you don't read the news, after hopping into this thread to make an ass of yourself.

By the way, it appears your special little orange man is in a little bit of trouble.

Now, let’s switch over to his role as Commander in Chief. He and his staff recognize a regional threat. War has not been declared, but he still has the authority to deploy one of our Fleets to that area. Now, he gives that very order to the Chairman if the joint chiefs. Guess what. His say so is all it takes.
Wrong. It takes the Chairman of the joint chiefs to decide if the order he was given, was in fact a "lawful order".

A lesson learned from Nuremberg, when soldiers carried out clearly illegal orders, and tried to use obedience as an excuse.

It didn't work.

Forum List

Back