No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

Does it not bother you even a tiny bit that he had classified documents just laying around his house?

Even if it was not illegal, is is still the right thing to do?
What bothers a lot of people in our nation is that Hillary who had classified email on an unauthorized and improperly secured server waltzes away scot-free while Trump will likely be prosecuted. To top the mess off, Hillary‘s servers were hacked.

If Trump was negligently handling classified information, he should be prosecuted but so should Hillary. It is not real complicated — the law should apply equally to all.

The natives are becoming restless.

1661978592789.jpeg

I didn't think he'd be charged for taking all the presidential records if they got them all back....

But....

I think I'm going to have to change my mind....based on all that has since come forward....with the classified top secret documents from the SCIF, and trump and team lying to the investigators about returning the national security and top secret documents via a sworn affidavit after the last grand jury subpoena ordering Trump's return of the govt documents, and his carelessness in maintaining such obviously important documents.....even our beloved first president George Washington would be charged with obstruction.....for what Trump has done, at the very very minimum....imo!!!!!!

Sorry. When an arresting party has lied and shown bias, they should be removed from any further activity in the topic or person

Period.
Then Trump should never be allowed to be president or hold any other public office ever again.

Trump says any classified documents left at Mar A Lago have been declassified... now what?....
And yet directed his counsel to submit a sworn statement that he did, in fact, have classified documents and was handing them over to comply with a subpoena. 17 months after he says he declassified them.

Good luck with that.

To sum it up, Trump took plainly marked classified records to [Mar-a-Lago], he delayed, obstructed and resisted Government efforts to recover them, he (or his staff) concealed the records from investigators, and they got caught doing so," Moss explained.

One of his lawyers actually told a Washington Post reporter she “reviewed” the material.

I wonder if she understands the implications of that admission?
wheAjzLpuhpQ.png

Why Obama? He turned everything over to the NARA when he left office. And Biden is president. He's allowed to be in possession of presidential records; classified of not.
Actually he "obstructed justice" when it was pointed out about his WH logs revealed that it was him using Russian agents to interefere and manipulate elections, that's when he quickly took public property and hid them in his archives. You see THEY ALWAYS protect their crimes by created false narratives that their rival is doing what they are doing, so to protect themselves from later prosecution, I believe the parrots in this room called that strategy Whataboutism.
I know this because I was the first to break the Obama spygate scandal before Greg Jarretts Book. You can search and date my comments on these archives here. Not just hide his WH logs, but also sent Kislyak and the others back to Russia, so they can never testify.

And yet directed his counsel to submit a sworn statement that he did, in fact, have classified documents and was handing them over to comply with a subpoena. 17 months after he says he declassified them.

Good luck with that.
Makes no sense. Is there something wrong with you?

I did and its full of words like Likely and possibly....
That's because they're smarter than trump, they aren't going to make accusations unless they have proof to back them up. Now they have plenty of proof. So let's see what happens next. Trump keeps pleading the fifth, which he himself said only criminals do. And now he wants a special master which is how true of his conspirators got away with their crimes. He also wanted the whole thing revealed so he could intimidate the witnesses as he has done in the past. Everybody's catching on to just how trump works and they're making sure he doesn't corrupt the justice process again. There's a very definite criminal pattern at work here. There's no denying that anymore. I consider donald trump worse than Benedict Arnold. During the civil war up to 30% of the population felt some allegiance to the British crown. With Trump it's all about ego, both men overestimated their value to the nation, they both felt betrayed in some way. It's sad but true.

Makes no sense. Is there something wrong with you?

Good luck with that.
1) because they wanted them , because something was happening under Biden's watch a typical leak and they needed a scapegoat to blame.
2)you just admitted Trump complied-oops!

1) because they wanted them , because something was happening under Biden's watch a typical leak and they needed a scapegoat to blame.
2)you just admitted Trump complied-oops!
No I didn't. In fact, we know it was a lie. When he directed a sworn statement that he was turning over classified documents and no more of them were located at Mar a Lago that was a lie. Thus the obstruction of Justice allegations in the filing. Damn son, Trump has turned your brains to mush.

If Trump was negligently handling classified information, he should be prosecuted but so should Hillary. It is not real complicated — the law should apply equally to all.

I agree 100%.

I have said a 100 or more times on here that I think Hillary should be in jail. IF I had done what she did, I would still be in jail

Now, so Biden lies. Can we lie and make up shit to arrest him now?

Is this what we are reduced to?

Trump has not been arrested and I doubt there will be any criminal charges.

But if they are, they will not be for lying.

Forum List

Back