No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

It's too bad President Trump didn't know someone that could have declassified those documents.

Ya know, I think the shit-eating rodents got him this time. Something about the 3,612th time... I was dreading it.

YOU.STUPID.FUCKING.SHEEP

DJT is playing 4D chess while you slimy fucks are playing "wrong hole!" with each other. Enjoy the game.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
You greatly overestimate Trump’s chess abilities.

1)their scattering it open to claiming it was out in the open destroys the DOJ case, but also will not sit well with Joe Public.
2)if it's so top secret then why did they release these pics to the public which breeches the very laws they claimed were being breeched?
-*LOL* View attachment 689739

LOL

Idiot, that photo doesn't reveal any classified information. Your desperation is laughable.

That's because they're smarter than trump, they aren't going to make accusations unless they have proof to back them up. Now they have plenty of proof. So let's see what happens next. Trump keeps pleading the fifth, which he himself said only criminals do. And now he wants a special master which is how true of his conspirators got away with their crimes. He also wanted the whole thing revealed so he could intimidate the witnesses as he has done in the past. Everybody's catching on to just how trump works and they're making sure he doesn't corrupt the justice process again. There's a very definite criminal pattern at work here. There's no denying that anymore. I consider donald trump worse than Benedict Arnold. During the civil war up to 30% of the population felt some allegiance to the British crown. With Trump it's all about ego, both men overestimated their value to the nation, they both felt betrayed in some way. It's sad but true.
So the idea of the FBI and the DOJ is to pull one over on a former president?.... that's not gonna fly with the American people....

If Trump de classified these documents then the cover page where its titled top secret is no longer valid.... and missing a bundle of documents because they were in a different office is not unusual and is not a crime....

And yet directed his counsel to submit a sworn statement that he did, in fact, have classified documents and was handing them over to comply with a subpoena. 17 months after he says he declassified them.

Good luck with that.
People make mistakes it doesn't mean a crime has been committed...

Yes. The American public definitely want to elect someone so that they can weasel out of a federal investigation.

Great plan.
Are you serious?... do you just ignore what your guy is guilty of?.... with his greedy family?.... give us a break....

If Trump shot someone on 5th avenue and told you that she died of a heart attack before the bullet got to her you’d believe it.
Gee, you're halfway decent at romantic fiction.

1661989981078.png

Are you serious?... do you just ignore what your guy is guilty of?.... with his greedy family?.... give us a break....
Yes! He’s guilty of breaking one of laws by doing stuff with people.

It’s really very convincing and quite specific. I can’t imagine someone wouldn’t believe such a thorough and compelling case.

Yes! He’s guilty of breaking one of laws by doing stuff with people.

It’s really very convincing and quite specific. I can’t imagine someone wouldn’t believe such a thorough and compelling case.
You aren't making any sense.....

You aren't making any sense.....
I’m making fun of people who claim that Biden is such a crook but they never actually can say what he did.

It’s just vague hand waving blanket accusations.

With Trump, we can say very specifically what he did wrong. With Biden, it’s just stuff. Bad stuff.

I’m making fun of people who claim that Biden is such a crook but they never actually can say what he did.

It’s just vague hand waving blanket accusations.

With Trump, we can say very specifically what he did wrong. With Biden, it’s just stuff. Bad stuff.
Really and what did Trump do?....

Yes, it does. Declassified documents must be disclosed at the request of people due to a little law called the Freedom of Information Act.
Yes, it is one of my favorite laws! Unfortunately, it is the DOJ/FBI's second least favorite, with the 4th amendment being their all-time most hated. I Know it and I and can prove it:
It would be disclosed if they were declassified. If you asked the government to provide you a copy of any of them, they would be required legally to turn them over to you.
That's what the law says, alright. Yep, sure does.

I started to prove the FBI/DOJ's hatred of the Freedom of Information Act, by challenging you to request a copy of the de-classified parts of Operation Crossfire Hurricane. But I didn't want you to do that, because I would hate for you to have FBI agents showing up at your house, your job.

I wondered if perchance, someone had already made that request. Someone has:

From Just the News:

The conservative watchdog Judicial Watch has sued the Justice Department to compel the release of “smoking gun” documents former President Donald Trump declassified and ordered release that detail misconduct in the FBI’s discredited Russia collusion investigation.

The Freedom of Information Act lawsuit was filed quietly in federal court on Aug. 1 and announced Monday by Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

The materials in the binder spoken of in this memorandum from President Trump to the Attorney General are declassified by law, and even in writing though that was not required.

1661989447435.png

That date of the lawsuit was one week before the raid. Not a coincidence. That lawsuit meant that the walls were closing in on he DOJ/FBI. They are about to be ordered to release the Crossfire Hurricane documents, and those documents are known to be declassified. Clearly, they are terrified to release them.

All they had to do was their usual redaction down to nothing usable job on the binder. The only thing standing between them and again hiding the truth from the American people: Trump's copy of the declassified binder.

So, they went and took it

I don't know. This idea that Trump can declassify something without telling anyone seems to be legally shaky. Trump also had the ability to pardon anyone, even preemptively. Take a hypothetical, Guy Reffitt was a Capitol Rioter and sentenced to 7 years. What if Trump came out and said he pardoned Reffitt and just didn't tell anyone. Do you think the court would take that seriously? I doubt it. I don't think there is any legal presumption that these documents are declassified. It's like finding a gun. It's loaded until proven otherwise. Those documents are classified until proven otherwise.

First of all, Marener, I could take the lib-Dem way out and refuse to answer a hypothetical or to recognize the validity of an analogy by saying "apples and oranges!" I won't, so I hope in the future that you will not either.

No judge would release Reffitt after having been convicted and sentenced because Trump says he had pardoned him earlier. But in that case, a jury or judge has ruled after due process and a fair trial (presumably). Reffitt had presumption of innocence, but the government but the government over-came that presumption. Trump has not been found guilty of anything, so the presumption of innocence still applies. The government would have to prove that Trump did not declassify documents that he gave a clear indication were declassified by taking them out of the White House.

Besides, you admitted upstream that they were de-classified. Put that in all caps if I remember correctly.

Good news. The subpoena was just revealed in the latest DoJ filing. It's on page 47.
That is good news, and it isn't redacted, which is great news. Of course, since Trump's copy would have been among the documents they took in the raid, we won't have anything real to compare what they showed us.

I guess Trump should have just cut all the classification markings off of the declassified documents and sent the cut off pieces to the DOJ in response to that subpoena.

Regardless, the FBI still violated the Clinton Doctrines, of which one of the main tenets is that

When served a subpoena, a senior U.S. political figure may simply reject the subpoena without having a search warrant served to take every document the FBI can find from their home.

Clinton lawyer rejects subpoena for current server security details​

By JOSH GERSTEIN

09/23/2016 10:12 PM EDT
A lawyer for Hillary Clinton told a House committee Friday the panel won't be receiving some information it subpoenaed about security arrangements for Clinton's server.

Proving intent is not impossible. For starters, some of these documents were found in one of Trump's drawers in his office next to his passport. Many of them were found in the storage room which their lawyers said they searched thoroughly. It's not just one page. It's hundreds of them. They have bright cover sheets that are hard to miss. This is far different than Clinton.
She had her tens of thousands of classified documents on a server that was less secure than gmail, so yes. That was different from declassified paper documents being kept in the home of a man with the protection of the Secret Service and a Billionaire's home security staff and equipment.

How would you prove that Trump intended something criminal by declassifying documents and taking them home? Sounds like he was trying to help the DOJ/FBI comply with the FOIA.

Remember another important tenet of the Hillary Doctrine:

Intent is difficult to prove, so a senior U.S. political figure is a person that no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute.

I think those same privacy laws would prevent Trump from having those documents in his closet too.
The FBI/DOJ never cites "laws," when they refuse to provide information. No, they flout the law and claim "ongoing investigation," not "privacy."

But they must, and will follow the third tenet of the Hillary Doctrine:

If we've never prosecuted a senior politician for storing classified documents in an unauthorized way, we cannot do it now.

DOH! If they had prosecuted Hillary, they could now prosecute Trump!

Last edited:
LOL

Idiot, that photo doesn't reveal any classified information. Your desperation is laughable.
Um then nothing can be compromised with same docs sitting in locked drawers of locked rooms in locked resorts with security and cams and secret service.-oops BUT THANKS for admitting your desperation to remove someone you claim lost the last election-wink*
tmp-cam-1491470230809346697.jpg

The article states that, by such conduct, President Biden

• endangered the security of the United States and its institutions of government;
  • threatened the integrity of the democratic system;
  • interfered with the peaceful transition of power;
  • imperiled a coordinate branch of government; and
  • demonstrated that he will remain a threat to national security, democracy, and the Constitution if allowed to remain in office.
The article also states that this conduct warrants immediate impeachment, trial, and removal from office and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States.

Forum List

Back