No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

Doesn’t look like “nothing” to me.
View attachment 689876
You don’t actually believe that, right? I mean, be rational for a minute. Use the part of your brain that Trump hasn’t taken from you.
This is what I mean... that picture is for you... and people like you to get you all riled up and able to accept any unconstitutional act by our justice system... even the dictatorship like act of raiding the former presidents home with guns and locking up MAGA protesters for years for trespassing WTF man... have you lost your mind?....

It's obvious you didn't watch the video I posted and didn't read today's entire AP News article on the issue.
You don't have the emotional capacity to go to those who have the facts and know the law.
I read the entire DoJ filing.

Meanwhile you and your fellow moron are wondering “what subpoena” demonstrating you’re incredibly ignorant of the facts.

This article covers it pretty well, but the facts are easy to understand.

1. Trump took government owned documents.
2. The government told him to give them back.
3. Trump only gave some of them back
4. Trump and said he gave them all badk
5. The DoJ raided his house and found a ton of documents.

I read the entire DoJ filing.

Meanwhile you and your fellow moron are wondering “what subpoena” demonstrating you’re incredibly ignorant of the facts.

This article covers it pretty well, but the facts are easy to understand.

1. Trump took government owned documents.
2. The government told him to give them back.
3. Trump only gave some of them back
4. Trump and said he gave them all badk
5. The DoJ raided his house and found a ton of documents.

I know, I know, you have a law degree.
Ted Cruz, who has a law degree, says you're an idiot.

You’ve been attacking me relentlessly. You’re a troll and a hypocrite, but trolls almost always are.
I'm simply pointing out that a layman, such as yourself, continuously looks at line items and thinks he knows what's going on.

This is what I mean... that picture is for you... and people like you to get you all riled up and able to accept any unconstitutional act by our justice system... even the dictatorship like act of raiding the former presidents home with guns and locking up MAGA protesters for years for trespassing WTF man... have you lost your mind?....
A picture is worth a thousand words, friend.

Those documents didn’t belong in Trump’s closet. The government was right to try to retrieve them. They tried doing it nicely. Trump decided to fuck around and so he found out.

What was unconstitutional about it?

You’ve been attacking me relentlessly. You’re a troll and a hypocrite, but trolls almost always are.

You see this hippie?
He's been doing this for over 20 years and knows the law.
Ted Cruz, in today's AP News article, says you have no idea what you're babbling about.

Those documents didn’t belong in Trump’s closet. The government was right to try to retrieve them. They tried doing it nicely. Trump decided to fuck around and so he found out.

Watch the video.

There is nothing in the picture... Of course there was classified documents in his office... but we don't know what they were and if they were declassified... so why would the FBI put this picture out knowing that?.... because they fucked up... they underestimated the backlash.... CYA time here come the FBI leaks.....

I know, I know, you have a law degree.
Ted Cruz, who has a law degree, says you're an idiot.
I have something that Ted Cruz doesn’t have.

A spine.

Ted Cruz will say whatever will help his political ambitions.

I know he called the raid a “horrific abuse of power” which seems a bit premature since he was oh so ignorant of the circumstances surrounding the case.

I wonder if he has crawled out of his hole to say anything about it today?

The problem with all this is that lots of people, maybe most, are going to see this as a witch hunt - regardless of the actual validity of the case.

Everyone knows that Democrats have spent the last five years looking for something, anything, that they could finally nail on Trump.

We don't know what really happened. There may be disturbing details about this that make it a really horrible crime. And it may be that Trump's organization is such a mess that they actually lost track of the documents. If he had nefarious plans, you'd think he wouldn't just leave this stuff laying around.

But the truth doesn't matter. It rarely does these days. If the Dems get their wish, and hang a felony conviction on him so he can't run again, it may be the worst mistake they've made yet. I guess they think it will finally quell the wave of populist anger that Trump has been riding. They need to have another think.

Last edited:
I have something that Ted Cruz doesn’t have.

A spine.

Ted Cruz will say whatever will help his political ambitions.

I know he called the raid a “horrific abuse of power” which seems a bit premature since he was oh so ignorant of the circumstances surrounding the case.

I wonder if he has crawled out of his hole to say anything about it today?
Another ad hominem...how mature.
Liberals hate to lose even when they aren't even in the game.
I don't like Cruz but he knows his law and processes and procedure.
You and I know dip.

Another ad hominem...how mature.
Liberals hate to lose even when they aren't even in the game.
I don't like Cruz but he knows his law and processes and procedure.
You and I know dip.
So it’s just an appeal to authority?

Has Teddy responded to the DOJ filing from yesterday? Since you don’t know dip, I guess I’ll see if the person who does your thinking has anything interesting to say.

There is nothing in the picture... Of course there was classified documents in his office... but we don't know what they were and if they were declassified... so why would the FBI put this picture out knowing that?.... because they fucked up... they underestimated the backlash.... CYA time here come the FBI leaks.....
Because those were documents that clearly should have been turned over in response to the subpoena.

It’s only nothing if you have your head up your ass.

The fuck up here was Trump thinking he can do whatever he wants and get away with it. He’s a goddamn moron for picking this fight.

You see this hippie?
He's been doing this for over 20 years and knows the law.
Ted Cruz, in today's AP News article, says you have no idea what you're babbling about.

This guy declared that Trump committed no crime.

Because he would know.

Thanks. He’s a moron.

He’s a bigger moron than I first thought.

The first defense is to claim they’re personal documents. Right. Look at the cover pages. Personal documents don’t get cover pages with TOP SECRET in giant letters. Let’s not be stupid. They’re government documents.

Second defense is executive privilege? You don’t get to claim executive privilege to the current executive. We have one president at a time. That president has the authority to look at any executive documents he wants. That means Trump’s documents too. Saying it’s executive privilege is a bullshit defense that will be laughed out of court.

Third defense is some of them are attorney client privilege? Idiotic. That won’t save him. Only a handful of documents are protected that way. There are still hundreds of documents left over.

What a moron.

Last edited:
Because those were documents that clearly should have been turned over in response to the subpoena.

It’s only nothing if you have your head up your ass.

The fuck up here was Trump thinking he can do whatever he wants and get away with it. He’s a goddamn moron for picking this fight.
If those "Documents" were Secret , why does the DOJ put pictures of them on Public Media? Just another "Russia Collusion".

Forum List

Back