No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

Operation Crossfire Hurricane...2.....
Buuuaaahahahahahahahahaheeheeheeheehahahahaha.....

You just defended Chauvin by saying he was “overcharged” and yes tons of people defended him.
Meanwhile Chicago and every other Democrat stronghold is full of chaos and murder without any accountability or use of force being used to STOP THEM.

So you think putting highly classified info on an unauthorized and improperly secured computer server where it can be hacked by foreign nations is no big deal.
No, YOU think that. Which is why you didn't say a word, when the Trump family was doing it.

He declassified them... and was cooperating with retuning them... you can't just put government documents in a envelope and drop it in the mail...
This is falling apart by the hour.... the FBI releases a gratuitous photo like this tells me they are grasping at straws...
Actually if what Trump said about them being declassified, you can return them 1st class mail.

No one defended Chauvin, and in fact Limbaugh, Hannity, and other's said on their podcast and on their shows that what Chauvin did wasn't right, and he needed to be punished severely for it. So you are here peddling bull crap lie's for the Democrat's eh ?
Tons of people defended Chauvin. Especially the police Union.

"Marked classified" doesn't mean that they weren't subsequently declassified, sock-o.
Sure. Funny enough, Trump seems to have never told anyone they were declassified.

I mean, he says it on social media which means fuck all. He never seems to say it to anyone that matters.

Sure. Funny enough, Trump seems to have never told anyone they were declassified.

I mean, he says it on social media which means fuck all. He never seems to say it to anyone that matters.
That's because whoever knows would be targeted forever.

Let the schmucks from the FBI pick them up.
The FBI offered to do precisely that in the subpoena. Their choices were to bring it to the grand jury or let the FBI come get them. And so that is exactly what happened: the FBI went to mar a lago and got them, per the filing that is the topic of this thread.

Last edited:
They got nothing again... you know that right?.... this is the same bunch that ran Russia gate....
Doesn’t look like “nothing” to me.
1661997305943.jpeg

You don’t actually believe that, right? I mean, be rational for a minute. Use the part of your brain that Trump hasn’t taken from you.

Meanwhile Chicago and every other Democrat stronghold is full of chaos and murder without any accountability or use of force being used to STOP THEM.
Accountability requires cops to find and arrest the murderers.

The cops decided that’s not their thing anymore.

Forum List

Back