No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

Instead ho having them secured by Secured Service behind locked doors, her documents were hacked and stolen by the Chicoms and Russians, among others.

Nope, nothing like it at all....Not even close.
The documents in Trump's basement were no more secure than Clinton's emails.

No evidence exists that either were compromised, but that's really not the point.

Trump had no authorization to store classified information in his house.

The documents in Trump's basement were no more secure than Clinton's emails.
Horseshit.
No evidence exists that either were compromised, but that's really not the point.
More horseshit.....There's ample evidence the servers were hacked.
Trump had no authorization to store classified information in his house.
Again, everything declassified is still "marked" with its original classification...Is comprehension of the English language that difficult?

Last edited:
It's too bad President Trump didn't know someone that could have declassified those documents.

Ya know, I think the shit-eating rodents got him this time. Something about the 3,612th time... I was dreading it.

YOU.STUPID.FUCKING.SHEEP

DJT is playing 4D chess while you slimy fucks are playing "wrong hole!" with each other. Enjoy the game.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Horseshit.

More horseshit.....There's ample evidence the servers were hacked.

Again everything declassified is still "marked" with its original classification...Is comprehension of the English language that difficult?
There's no evidence that the server was hacked.

Look, it makes no sense to say that Trump had his documents secure but he also had them declassified.

If they're declassified, then the information is now publicly available, meaning that Trump has opened the door to anyone getting to see them without regard to protecting national security. So it makes NO DIFFERENCE whether they were locked up with secret service or whatever. If they're declassified, they're not secrets anymore.

Look, it makes no sense to say that Trump had his documents secure but he also had them declassified.

If they're declassified, then the information is now publicly available, meaning that Trump has opened the door to anyone getting to see them without regard to protecting national security. So it makes NO DIFFERENCE whether they were locked up with secret service or whatever. If they're declassified, they're not secrets anymore.
Trump declassified the documents themselves. Declassified documents can still have sensitive information. The FBI approved the way Trump was storing them and made suggestions for improvements that were followed.

They were declassified and the FBI had approved the storage already.

No, they really were not. If they were then the FBI would not have needed to approve the storage.

And they were not being stored where the FBI approved them to be stored, which is why they searched the house.

I love how many on the right were all it an utter disgrace for Hillary to have classified documents and wipe over 30,000 of unknown off an unsecured server. But suddenly they are it is an perfectly fine for Trump to have classified documents.
The hypocrisy is just completely astonishing
Funny thing about me. I believe in equal use of the law.
If John Doe spends jail time for a DUI then Pelosi should also.
At the time I advocated for Hillary to be punished for her handling of classified material. And had the FBI done so then I would be arguing for Trump to be punished in the same fashion. But the FBI said no. So I now argue that Trump should be treated the same. Even though he held a higher office.
unlike you I believe inequal justice. Not looking at who I like or dislike.

They were declassified and the FBI had approved the storage already.
They did no such thing.

The FBI was not allowed to inspect any boxes in the storage locker. The FBI said lock this up and don't touch it. It's preserving evidence, not approving their storage.

It's too bad President Trump didn't know someone that could have declassified those documents.

Ya know, I think the shit-eating rodents got him this time. Something about the 3,612th time... I was dreading it.

YOU.STUPID.FUCKING.SHEEP

DJT is playing 4D chess while you slimy fucks are playing "wrong hole!" with each other. Enjoy the game.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
No....SERIOUSLY!.....They're finally going to kick the football this time!

lucy-football1.jpg

You believe the AP.....ROFLMFAO!

Funny thing about me. I believe in equal use of the law.
If John Doe spends jail time for a DUI then Pelosi should also.
At the time I advocated for Hillary to be punished for her handling of classified material. And had the FBI done so then I would be arguing for Trump to be punished in the same fashion. But the FBI said no. So I now argue that Trump should be treated the same. Even though he held a higher office.
unlike you I believe inequal justice. Not looking at who I like or dislike.

I too agree Hillary should be in jail for what she did, but I disagree that because she did not nobody else can ever be punished.

You are like the guy after a cop pulls them over that points to a different car and says "they were speeding too, why did you stop me?"

Trump got his subpoena for all the marked classified documents. He had his lawyers "search" and hand them over, signing a statement that they had done so.

And what do you know? They found more.
View attachment 689541

You can't make an excuse that Hillary did this. She didn't. Not even close.
Unlike you I do not make excuses for anyone. Though I do have to ask did Hillary not claim that she had no classified emails? Did the FBI not find she did? Did she not have 30,000 emails removed that were under subpoena? Do you have any proof that Trump destroyed any documents?
At the time I argued that Hillary should have been prosecuted. Had she been I would be arguing that Trump should be. But since the FBI gave her a pass under the idea of equal justice they should do the same to Trump. He even held a higher office

You believe the AP.....ROFLMFAO!
You can whine about the server all you want. If you are worried that Clinton risked national security by having her server, why don't you care that Trump did more than risk national security by DECLASSIFYING tons of national security documents?

No, they really were not. If they were then the FBI would not have needed to approve the storage.

And they were not being stored where the FBI approved them to be stored, which is why they searched the house.
You're just parroting lies at this point. The FBI has known the documents were there since Trump left office and they've inspected the storage several times.

You demean yourself when you pretend you don't know why the Democratic activistsvrunning the DOJ did this right before an election.

I too agree Hillary should be in jail for what she did, but I disagree that because she did not nobody else can ever be punished.

You are like the guy after a cop pulls them over that points to a different car and says "they were speeding too, why did you stop me?"
No you are just trying to deflect. Look up the word justic.

Forum List

Back