No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

There is no Hillary did it Defense. That’s an illusion that only exists in their minds.

There is no privilege Defense either. Trump has no privilege of any kind. He’s just another guy on the street that broke the law.
Wrong as usual.

I just posted links which show it was, dope.

LOL

You mean the link that said Hillary wasn't hacked?

Or you mean the link that said her server could have been hacked but that there's no evidence it was?

Or did you mean the link where Guccifer 2.0 bragged about hacking her server but couldn't offer any evidence he really had. He couldn't even produce a single email to support his claim.

LOL

You mean the link that said Hillary wasn't hacked?

Or you mean the link that said her server could have been hacked but that there's no evidence it was?

Or did you mean the link where Guccifer 2.0 bragged about hacking her server but couldn't offer any evidence he really had. He couldn't even produce a single email to support his claim.
It was actually Guccifer 1.0 who claimed to hack her server. No evidence it ever happened like you said.

You can whine about the server all you want. If you are worried that Clinton risked national security by having her server, why don't you care that Trump did more than risk national security by DECLASSIFYING tons of national security documents?
Now that's an actual argument based on the true facts. I can work with that, unlike all these baseless assumptions and made up facts.

Maybe Trump used bad judgement in exercising his constitutional powers over classification. There's a remedy since hes the presumptive 2024 GOP nominee: don't vote for him.

Meanwhile, the president continues to have sole authority over classification. That president is named Joe Biden. He can reclassify every document that Trump possessed at Mar a Lago. I'm surprised he hasn't done that.

When a top secret set of papers is first MARKED as classified, it gets so marked and those cool file folder covers are used.

In this case, when the President declassified them, those markings and cool file folder covers didn’t magically get changed. That doesn’t determine if they were still classified, though. What does is the Presidential direction that they are now declassified.

The DOJ is blowing smoke.

Last edited:
When a top secret set of papers is first MARKED as classified, it gets so marked and those cool file folder covers are used.

In this case, when the President declassified them, those markings and cool file folder covers didn’t magically get changed. That doesn’t determine f they were still classified, though. What does is the Presidential direction that they are now declassified.

The DOJ is blowing smoke.

It requires an attention span so Liberals won’t watch it.

Last edited:
Now that's an actual argument based on the true facts. I can work with that, unlike all these baseless assumptions and made up facts.

Maybe Trump used bad judgement in exercising his constitutional powers over classification. There's a remedy since hes the presumptive 2024 GOP nominee: don't vote for him.

Meanwhile, the president continues to have sole authority over classification. That president is named Joe Biden. He can reclassify every document that Trump possessed at Mar a Lago. I'm surprised he hasn't done that.

There was no list/inventory of what was there prior to the FBI search. Hard to reclassify what you do not know exist.

I love how many on the left were all it was perfectly fine for Hillary to have classified documents and wipe over 30,000 of unknown off an unsecured server. But suddenly they are it is an utter disgrace for Trump to have classified documents.
The hypocrisy is just completely astonishing
Wrong. trump is corrupt, is now and has been all of his life.

but_hillary-png.688812
Lol. Take it on the road. Your act is funny

Of course I am, I am not worshiping your god along with you.

Your argument is childish, "well that person did not get charged so we cannot charge anyone ever again"
Lol. First off you make a false assumption that I like Trump.
Second yes he was a very slightly better choice then the last two democrat choices.
Third I realize that equal under the law is a rather hard concept for most to understand

Lol. First off you make a false assumption that I like Trump.
Second yes he was a very slightly better choice then the last two democrat choices.
Third I realize that equal under the law is a rather hard concept for most to understand
Trump’s an Alpha.
GG’s an Alpha.
Alphas hate other Alphas.

Yes. A staff member. It was the staff member who was paid to maintain the server.

Yes, they were told to delete the server but it was way before the subpoena and after Clinton’s lawyer searched for her emails.

Yes, some work emails were deleted. It’s not unusual that sometimes people delete emails. I’m under no illusion that some presidential records were likewise destroyed during the transition.

Classified information doesn’t magically generate classified markings. A lawyer looked at them later and said they were classified. When Clinton sent them, there was no indication they were actually classified.

You can’t say Clinton didn’t comply with the subpoena. The facts don’t back this up.

There are massive differences here.
Lol. Okay I am done playing to your partisan misinformation.
But you are free to try and convince other leftists that you understand

Wrong. trump is corrupt, is now and has been all of his life.
I am not saying he was not. I am saying equal justice under the law. A concept that is hard to understand for most because they want feelings to be a part of everything.

Forum List

Back