No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

Now that's an actual argument based on the true facts. I can work with that, unlike all these baseless assumptions and made up facts.

Maybe Trump used bad judgement in exercising his constitutional powers over classification. There's a remedy since hes the presumptive 2024 GOP nominee: don't vote for him.

Meanwhile, the president continues to have sole authority over classification. That president is named Joe Biden. He can reclassify every document that Trump possessed at Mar a Lago. I'm surprised he hasn't done that.

Maybe it was “automatically” reclassified. You know. The way it was automatically declassified.

There was no list/inventory of what was there prior to the FBI search. Hard to reclassify what you do not know exist.
Grammar isn’t your strong suit.

No inventory needed. The stuff that is classified is logged internally. The folks in charge of the classified materials should know which (allegedly) “classified”documents are “missing” and who had them last.

It may be that some of the individual agents didn’t know that they had gotten declassified. That’s ok. The FBI — institutionally — damn well knew that the President had already said that he had declassified them. The DOJ even admitted as much in court pleadings.

Elaborate where you part with Democrats.

- Too slow on immigration proposals
- Needs to continue to condemn police violence but also reaffirm support for law enforcement.
- I didn’t support the Kavanaugh approach

There was no list/inventory of what was there prior to the FBI search. Hard to reclassify what you do not know exist.
Yes I can see How that would be a brain teaser for a Democrat. Yep, a real unsolvable puzzle.

But to a normal person it's a piece of cake. Since classification markings don't magicly disappear when a document is declassified, the human kiddie loofah can just announce that all documents are now reclassified to the highest level marking on them.

He could have done that without the raid, in fact. But we know that national security was not at all the purpose of the raid.

Yes I can see How that would be a brain teaser for a Democrat. Yep, a real unsolvable puzzle.

But to a normal person it's a piece of cake. Since classification markings don't magicly disappear when a document is declassified, the human kiddie loofah can just announce that all documents are now reclassified to the highest level marking on them.

He could have done that without the raid, in fact. But we know that national security was not at all the purpose of the raid.

Why would anyone have to reclassify a classified document not marked as unclassified?

T
Why would I need to prove it? You need to prove he didn’t. It’s not on us to jump through hoops to disprove your imagined crimes.
he crimes have been proven. The only thing that is left to decide is when the indictments take place.

What misinformation did I post
What misinformation did I post?
Do not read this if you do not want to understand the true story and want to keep your partisan view of everything

The FBI — institutionally — damn well knew that the President had already said that he had declassified them.
Tell me when Trump informed anyone that the documents in Mar a Lago had been declassified.

The stuff that is classified is logged internally. The folks in charge of the classified materials should know which (allegedly) “classified”documents are “missing” and who had them last.

Then those same folks would have the paperwork showing they are no longer classified. Has anyone seen it?

Do not read this if you do not want to understand the true story and want to keep your partisan view of everything
I don't know if you read it or not, but the FactCheck article is exactly consistent with what I was saying about the deletion of the emails.

The employee for Platte River Networks is the one that deleted the emails AFTER the subpoena. Clinton did tell them to delete the emails, but she did not do so when the emails were under subpoena.

From the article:
In December 2014, after the work-related emails were preserved, Mills told Platte River Networks – which at the time was managing Clinton’s private server – that Clinton “decided she no longer needed access to any of her e-mails older than 60 days.” Mills instructed the PRN employee — who was not identified — “to modify the e-mail retention policy” on Clinton’s server “to reflect this change,” the FBI said.

But the PRN employee mistakenly did not make the retention-policy change and did not delete the old emails until sometime between March 25 and March 31, even though Mills had sent PRN an email on March 9 that mentioned the committee’s request to preserve emails.

The PRN employee who deleted the emails was a recipient of Mills’ message. However, the employee told the FBI that “he had an ‘oh shit’ moment and sometime between March 25-31, 2015 deleted the Clinton archive mailbox from the PRN server and used BleachBit to delete the exported .PST files he had created on the server containing Clinton’s e-mails.”

Mills and Kendall had a conference call with PRN on March 31, 2015, the last day of the time frame given for when the deletions occurred. The FBI doesn’t know what was said at that meeting. The PRN employee responsible for deleting the emails was advised by his lawyer not to discuss his conversation with Kendall based on attorney-client privilege, the FBI said.

Clinton told the FBI that she was not aware that they were deleted in late March 2015. (See pages 17-19 for the FBI’s notes on the deleted emails.) The FBI did not say when Clinton learned when the emails had been deleted.

What happened to that country where the buden of proof was on the prosecutors?
It would seem that claiming that the documents were delcassified would be something of an affirmative defense.

Meaning Trump has to prove it's the case in order for him to be off the hook.

Either way, the Biden administration doesn't seem to believe the documents are actually declassified and is treating them as if they are and always have been classified.

Among the most incriminating details in the government filing is a photograph, showing a number of files labeled “Top Secret” with bright red or yellow cover sheets, spread out over a carpet. Those files were found inside a container in Trump’s office, according to the court filing. A close examination of one of the cover sheets in the photo shows a marking for “HCS,” a government acronym for systems used to protect intelligence gathered from secret human sources.

The 36-page filing also reveals, for the first time, the text of a written assurance given to the Justice Department by Trump’s “custodian of records” on June 3. It says Trump’s team had done a thorough search for any classified material in response to a subpoena and had turned over any relevant documents.

I read the Associated Press article on this and this a Holy Shit Moment.

The demand for a Special Master has blown back big time. The D.O.J. has been reviewing documents and it is clear the Traitor illegally handled and/or maintained classified documents.

Forum List

Back