Trump Wants MAGA to Purge Those Who Defy Them from the Party

Its sad that this mixed up kid is relevant in GOP politics but his treatment is a sure sign of a cult. A lot of people have been bullied out of that party.
Its a bad sign for the future.

Purge the Unclean!
I’d want to purge anyone from the party who seeks to undermine our chances of winning.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm all for the GOP to purge MAGA.
Conversely, I'd support MAGA purging the GOP.
They'd be more effective as two separate parties with their separate policies, leaders and agendas.

What can this forum do to help them help themselves?

Trump is losing his edge in the polls. Harris is pulling ahead and swing states. This will probably be a close election where every vote will be needed on each side. Trump's response? Purge anyone from the GOP who isn't loyal to me. Aside from the fact his messages on Truth Social continuously sound like a mad man.

Convince me this man isn't trying to lose on purpose.

Sure sounds like Trump wants to lose. Maybe Harris should go about her business and ignore him.

"It must be humiliating to our libtards to be associated in any way with a numbnuts like Taint."
-------------------------------------------------
Can't speak about Back Again's feared nemesis --those mysterious "libtards", as we don't know any, or even met one.

But moving beyond anyone's weird phobias....let's stand up and give an attaaboy to the Welsh poster, Tommy Tainant. After all, TT brings to this too-often xenophobic American chatroom the perspective of a thoughtful individual with a perspective originating outside our bubble, our silos.
That alone has merit.

And then, even better, the bloke is often insightful, articulate, and rationale.
Those too, have merit as they are often so rare here.
No?

Forum List

Back