No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

Unlike you I do not make excuses for anyone. Though I do have to ask did Hillary not claim that she had no classified emails? Did the FBI not find she did? Did she not have 30,000 emails removed that were under subpoena? Do you have any proof that Trump destroyed any documents?
At the time I argued that Hillary should have been prosecuted. Had she been I would be arguing that Trump should be. But since the FBI gave her a pass under the idea of equal justice they should do the same to Trump. He even held a higher office
Nothing on Clinton's server was marked classified. They were emails her and her staff were writing back and forth. Only when the emails went to a lawyer, did the government decide they should be classified.

She did not have 30,000 emails removed under subpoena. One of her staff members deleted the emails after the subpoena. The staff member told the DoJ that they were not instructed to delete the emails after the subpoena. Clinton complied with the subpoena.

Trump cannot claim that he didn't know the documents were classified. They have massive red lettering saying so.

Trump cannot claim he complied with the subpoena. The FBI found classified documents in his freaking desk.

There are very important differences. Equal justice only applies to equal circumstances. That just doesn't exist here.

You can whine about the server all you want. If you are worried that Clinton risked national security by having her server, why don't you care that Trump did more than risk national security by DECLASSIFYING tons of national security documents?
Fucking dope....

Y

You demean yourself when you pretend you don't know why the Democratic activistsvrunning the DOJ did this right before an election.

1661952863804.png

A "container?"

Like a Tupperware container?

Any lib on here know what they meant by "a container?"

It was a safe, of course. If it were anything less, they would have said so. Don't be so gullible, McFly.

Idiot.

Nope, I been 100% consistent on both Hillary and Trump.

And, I cannot find that word in my dictionary.
No you are advocating for Trump to be treated differently. But that is your problem not mine.
Lol. Funny. But then you never really had much.

Fucking dope....

First link was a break into an account that had nothing to do with any government employee.

Second link say that the FBI "hints" but specifically says there's no evidence it was hacked.

Third link is from a hacker who claimed he got in but had ZERO evidence to support it.

Strike three loser.

You're also trying to avoid the fact that declassifying tons of classified national security information is way more damaging that Clinton's server which has no evidence of being hacked.

No you are advocating for Trump to be treated differently. But that is your problem not mine.
Lol. Funny. But then you never really had much.

No, I am advocating for the law to be followed. You do not want it to be followed because it was not the last time I should have been.

That is a childish position to hold.

Nothing on Clinton's server was marked classified. They were emails her and her staff were writing back and forth. Only when the emails went to a lawyer, did the government decide they should be classified.

She did not have 30,000 emails removed under subpoena. One of her staff members deleted the emails after the subpoena. The staff member told the DoJ that they were not instructed to delete the emails after the subpoena. Clinton complied with the subpoena.

Trump cannot claim that he didn't know the documents were classified. They have massive red lettering saying so.

Trump cannot claim he complied with the subpoena. The FBI found classified documents in his freaking desk.

There are very important differences. Equal justice only applies to equal circumstances. That just doesn't exist here.
First off it was not a staff member that deleted them it was a person that was hired to do so.
they found emails on Werner’s computer sent to her aid that were not on the server.
They were not suddenly listed as classified they were classified when they were sent.
But thank you for playing.

Instead ho having them secured by Secured Service behind locked doors, her documents were hacked and stolen by the Chicoms and Russians, among others.

Nope, nothing like it at all....Not even close.

Her server was not hacked.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

You're just parroting lies at this point. The FBI has known the documents were there since Trump left office and they've inspected the storage several times.
When the FBI went to Mar-a-Lago in June, his lawyer did not allow the FBI to open boxes that they wanted to, and signed a document claiming no other classified documents were left there.

First off it was not a staff member that deleted them it was a person that was hired to do so.
they found emails on Werner’s computer sent to her aid that were not on the server.
They were not suddenly listed as classified they were classified when they were sent.
But thank you for playing.
Yes. A staff member. It was the staff member who was paid to maintain the server.

Yes, they were told to delete the server but it was way before the subpoena and after Clinton’s lawyer searched for her emails.

Yes, some work emails were deleted. It’s not unusual that sometimes people delete emails. I’m under no illusion that some presidential records were likewise destroyed during the transition.

Classified information doesn’t magically generate classified markings. A lawyer looked at them later and said they were classified. When Clinton sent them, there was no indication they were actually classified.

You can’t say Clinton didn’t comply with the subpoena. The facts don’t back this up.

There are massive differences here.

You fucking ignoramus fruitcakes do realize that everything that becomes declassified is still "marked" with its original classification, right?

Yes and No. the original classification is crossed out, and the new classification or declassification is stamped next to it, along with the authority under which the change was made.

Among the most incriminating details in the government filing is a photograph, showing a number of files labeled “Top Secret” with bright red or yellow cover sheets, spread out over a carpet. Those files were found inside a container in Trump’s office, according to the court filing. A close examination of one of the cover sheets in the photo shows a marking for “HCS,” a government acronym for systems used to protect intelligence gathered from secret human sources.

The 36-page filing also reveals, for the first time, the text of a written assurance given to the Justice Department by Trump’s “custodian of records” on June 3. It says Trump’s team had done a thorough search for any classified material in response to a subpoena and had turned over any relevant documents.

Your apple news has a worm in it.

Forum List

Back