No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

What is fucking is up so badly is failing to acknowledge facts about how different situations are different and therefore understand why different situations are handled differently.

The DoJ is far better at taking emotion out than we are.
except you say EVERYTHING on the left is "different"

it ain't. it's just being anally stupid and a refusal to accept common standards and laws both sides must adhere to.

to sit there and say the DoJ is acting in a non targeted manner is just you taking your emotions out for a drive.

They only had to show how corrupt and utterly untrustworthy the LAPD was and the jury disregarded murder evidence consisting of a literal trail of blood connecting the victim to the defendant.
We that's false. They also had to show the glove did not fit, which was much more important.

Fail post.

I'm pretty sure you got that ass backwards.

It was the left that didn't give a rats ass about Hillary mishandling classified documents but want Trump strung up by his balls for doing the same thing.

Yep, you are correct. And the right wanted her strung up by her tits while not giving a rats ass about Trump.

Two sides, one coin

I don't think they will explicitly make that claim and neither did OJ's lawyers. They only had to show how corrupt and utterly untrustworthy the LAPD was and the jury disregarded murder evidence consisting of a literal trail of blood connecting the victim to the defendant.

With the FBI having complete control over what to show and not show, their evidence' credibility relies on their own credibility. A shaky foundation for a federal case.
Sounds a little desperate. Documentary evidence speaks for itself. What isn’t credible is trying to pretend that the photos don’t show what they clearly show or that their lawyers didn’t understand what they were signing.

The only known fact at this time is that Trump had documents that were marked as classified. That much is beyond dispute. If I were found with documents that were marked as classified, the burden to prove they were not actually classified would fall on me.

The same holds true for anyone.
You're not the president, who has power to reclassify at will.

Suppose you are a White House reporter and the president hands you a document marked classified but says "I hereby declassify it so you can print it."

Should you be convicted if you publish it?

No I don't get where you think that. His ability to review or own government documents, much less secret ones, ENDS when Biden is sworn in. Anything after that has to be through permission of the Federal government.

More fun: seems like Trump's own attorney is now a potential subject. She signed and affadavit that she had searched the locations in response to the NY suit. Unless she has a security clearance she potentially saw lthese documents in violation of law, or lied to the NY AG.
because it's commonly done. lets say our government wasn't at such odds and biden needed some info before pulling out of afganistan. he could talk to trump and trump could relay what he knew *from his time in office*. why? because he was a part of those decisions and logic leading up to them.

now yes, the current president can do what they want with clearances. i never said otherwise. but given that the president can "do what they want' - a standard you are advocating to go after trump, by that same logic, trump can declassify EVERYTHING while president and then it simply doesn't matter.

here is where partisan hacks cry foul.

so, what are you going to do? allow both sides the ability to function by the same logic, or twist this shit up cause "orange man bad" n shit?

it ain't. it's just being anally stupid and a refusal to accept common standards and laws both sides must adhere to.
I can point out the very real and important differences. Are you going to refuse to acknowledge it?

The only known fact at this time is that Trump had documents that were marked as classified. That much is beyond dispute. If I were found with documents that were marked as classified, the burden to prove they were not actually classified would fall on me.

The same holds true for anyone.
You're not the president, who has power to declassify at will.

Suppose you are a White House reporter and the president hands you a document marked classified but says "I hereby declassify it so you can print it."

You just changed your story again.

Now he’s a private citizen.

Well, you just sunk your own case. If he’s a private citizen, he has committed multiple felonies being in possession of, and handling classified information. If it is proven he sold any of it, now we’re talking firing squad at Leanworth.

Your orange messiah is dead meat son. You might want to start coming to grips with that fact.
Sit at my feet and learn, my daughter.*

He was the president when he declassified the documents. Now he's a private citizen being harassed by a rogue government.

See the difference now?

You're not the president, who has power to reclassify at will.

Nope, but I would sure make sure there was some record of it, be it a recording or an official signed document because if I was charged, I would be the one that has to prove it had been declassified. Same holds true for the POTUS, no matter how much you wish them to be, they are not above the law

What exactly is the point of declassifying something if nobody else knows it has been done?

But not this time. Can be is not did. Also by deduction Trump wouldn't be shouting on LiesSocial that he had declassified before he left if that were the case.
yawn.

again for the seemingly terminally dense, if biden can revoke and do what he wants with this right as president, then if trump said "i declassify all this crap im taking home" then it's declassified.

i am not playing your 3rd grade "this is different" crap. im using the same rules for both parties and your emo-asshurt-whining doesn't change a thing.

I can point out the very real and important differences. Are you going to refuse to acknowledge it?
if it's emotionally based, yes. if it's an attempt to apply the rules in your favor for a bullshit reason you never hold your own side to, yes.

but have at it, spanky.

Sit at my feet and learn, my daughter.*

He was the president when he declassified the documents. Now he's a private citizen being harassed by a rogue government.

See the difference now?
Try to keep up

Trumps lawyers are now saying those documents are classified but that it expected for ex Presidents to maintain such documents

I feel sorry for you. With Trump, it is so difficult to keep up with the latest lies

then if trump said "i declassify all this crap im taking home" then it's declassified.

OK
Can you point to where Trump actually said that?

Declassify does not mean you can take them home..It means that information is now available to anyone

OK
Can you point to where Trump actually said that?

Declassify does not mean you can take them home..It means that information is now available to anyone
if available to anyone, what the fuck difference does it make where it is?

lord you doosh it up and cross over yourself far too easily.

if it's emotionally based, yes. if it's an attempt to apply the rules in your favor for a bullshit reason you never hold your own side to, yes.

but have at it, spanky.
No emotion needed.

For starters, Trump’s documents were unmistakably classified. The cover sheets, headings, giant red letters scream classified.

As opposed to Clinton. At worst, you can say three emails contained (c) indicating confidential and even then the info wasn’t even confidential when the email was sent. No giant red letters. Nothing of the sort.

This is a really important difference.

The president has the power to declassify at will, but with some caveats.
First, documents can't be declassified en-masse, the supreme courts, federal and state, have repeatedly said that acts of the chief executive have to be on a case by case basis.

Forum List

Back