No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

biden Garland and the FBI are playing libs like a fiddle.....
talk about gas lighting... what a bunch of losers you libs are....

Uh huh. I dare you to go with the “planted evidence” defense.

I dare you.
It would work like a charm. Especially if the DOJ/FBI/DNC plan is to go with a DC jury.

Why was OJ acquitted with all the evidence against him?

It would work like a charm. Especially if the DOJ/FBI/DNC plan is to go with a DC jury.

Why was OJ acquitted with all the evidence against him?
I eagerly await the evidence that the documents were planted. There is none and Trump would never use that as a defense.

Especially not after this:
1662043981552.png

If not determined, Trump is innocent. Until PROVEN guilty.

The only known fact at this time is that Trump had documents that were marked as classified. That much is beyond dispute. If I were found with documents that were marked as classified, the burden to prove they were not actually classified would fall on me.

The same holds true for anyone.

Its not unusual for lawyers to have to wait outside but in a case like that they will video the search... this group of agents didn't do that...in fact they shut off the security cameras... highly unusual.... especially when raiding a presidents home.....

Wager accepted then.

I'm surprised that you make that "the FBI already checked it" argument. The FBI is who is trying to convict Trump. A neutral party should have some oversight.

The neutral party was to keep the FBI from looking at things they were not supposed to look at.

Too late for that.

The neutral party was to keep the FBI from looking at things they were not supposed to look at.

Too late for that.
The special master would have stopped the release of the picture... and a special master would also have every document that does belong to Trump back at Mar a Lago....

The special master would have stopped the release of the picture... and a special master would also have every document that does belong to Trump back at Mar a Lago....

And it is too late to stop the release of the picture and the stuff is being sent back to Trump now that they have separated it all.

Thus no need for it

There's no doubt that the DOJ/FBI/DNC will resist being held accountable for violating a private citizen's rights. That's nothing new.

The judge who will order the special master is a federal judge so you're confused in thinking Florida cops would enforce the order.

The FBI/DOJ/DNC will either turn over the documents to the special master or admit that they are about personal destruction and not about the law.

You just changed your story again.

Now he’s a private citizen.

Well, you just sunk your own case. If he’s a private citizen, he has committed multiple felonies being in possession of, and handling classified information. If it is proven he sold any of it, now we’re talking firing squad at Leanworth.

Your orange messiah is dead meat son. You might want to start coming to grips with that fact.

It keeps the FBI honest... if it delays so be it... we are talking about a former president you crumb.... not a drug cartel leader....

It could have kept them honest, but now every purpose it might have served is now moot.

Should people be treated differently based upon their former position?

It could have kept them honest, but now every purpose it might have served is now moot.

Should people be treated differently based upon their former position?
Not until this thing is over and the FBI backs off... until that day Trump must use every tool to push back at the corrupt FBI and DOJ....

And? I refer to myself as Emperor of Known Space. Thats irrelevant. He has no powers, clearances, or any connection to the government once the next President is sworn in.
You do not lose the clearance level you had as president unless its taken away....

Forum List

Back