No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

Where do you get the idea that there aren't lawyers with security clearances or that they'd be too busy to work on a case of this importance?
First we aren't talking a low level security clearance, we're talking the highest level of security clearance the government can issue. And those require a need to have one, job waiting in order to apply.

Maybe they should have checked Trumps office before they declared they had no classified information
So how many Docs were technically considered " Classified "
And does anyone believe that they just so happened to be
strewn on the floor.Knowing full well that Trump is about as
dedicated a neatnik as they come.
Levin said last night on his Radio show there were THREE
Docs found in his office.That are " classified " and not under lock and
key where they were instructed to be.
Is Three like the old adage ... Third time is the charm.
Since where dealing with an FBI and Justice Department who
literally have the same mindset as The Wicked Witch of the West
from - The Wizard of Oz { 1939 }.

Plus you forget we're talking about declassified not classified documents here.
We're talking documents "marked" classified. And the law says that unless somebody marks them otherwise, they are legally treated according to their classification markings.

So how many Docs were technically considered " Classified "
And does anyone believe that they just so happened to be
strewn on the floor.Knowing full well that Trump is about as
dedicated a neatnik as they come.
Don't be ridiculous. They were placed on the floor, many with sheets of paper covering the classified sections as evidence of what they found, and where they found it.

First we aren't talking a low level security clearance, we're talking the highest level of security clearance the government can issue. And those require a need to have one, job waiting in order to apply.
I'm on my phone so I can't copy and paste. But Gibson Dunn specializes in having lawyers with high level clearances.

Think man!

If what you claim were actually true, Trump could not have a lawyer who could look at the evidence. So he couldn't have due process so could never be convicted.

They've got him this time, alright!
Unless Georgia or New York get him first. It seems like it was only yesterday when he had his white trash chanting "lock her up". There will be no indictments until after the midterms at least. Every day is worse than the day before for "find me 11,780 votes".
Obstruction is a serious offense.

Ok.

I think she will not as it is no longer appropriate at all since the FIB has already taken a look at everything they have. Makes the need for the master pretty much moot. It was nothing more than a stalling maneuver by Trump
Wager accepted then.

I'm surprised that you make that "the FBI already checked it" argument. The FBI is who is trying to convict Trump. A neutral party should have some oversight.

Of course it was. That’s how the FBI photographs evidence taken in searches.

That doesn’t change the fact that they found all of them in Trump’s home.
That's not a fact, it's a claim.

A claim by an agency with both a long and a recent history of lying and faking evidence.

🤦‍♂️U idiot the documents are never to leave SCIFS.
Not if they were generated in Mar a Lago while Trump worked from home... Idiot..... biden has a cabinet at his home full of documents... he admitted it.... so sorry but you are just wrong... turn off MSNBC and CNN and get caught up.... kid.....

it was an evidence photo, with a ruler in lower part to scale the size of items retrieved in the search, WHICH IS DONE IN ALL SEARCHES.....

I almost choked from laughing while watching Hannity and f ox hosts claiming the photo was for show, or Trump claiming that he would never have them on the floor spread out like that, for guests to see....

Well duh, no one put them on the ground to make you look untidy Donald.... :lol: They are evidence photos, done with all search warrants.
What was the point of showing the picture?.... hmmmmm?.... it was for public consumption which tells me their dirty trick is not working and they have nothing to prosecute Trump on.... so they will do the next best thing... create a false narrative with a picture.... and you dummies can't wait to fall all over it....

Forum List

Back