No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

Not until this thing is over and the FBI backs off... until that day Trump must use every tool to push back at the corrupt FBI and DOJ....

Did you ever, even once, occur to you that Trump might have done things he was not allowed/supposed to do?

What was the point of showing the picture?.... hmmmmm?.... it was for public consumption which tells me their dirty trick is not working and they have nothing to prosecute Trump on.... so they will do the next best thing... create a false narrative with a picture.... and you dummies can't wait to fall all over it....

Translation: You're pissed because Trump got caught with the goods.

You don't have any clearance level once you're Ex President. The President doesn't have a clearance level. It has to be granted by the next President. As such, absent a specific grant he had no right to the documents, whether they were classified or not. Active attempts to hide them after subpoena is its own crime. If the Feds decide to pursue, he is in deep deep criminal trouble.
Former presidents aren't subject to security clearance investigations, either. They are provided access to secrets as a courtesy, with the permission of the current president.
Ummm your link says you are wrong....

I have said if Trump violated the laws involving handling classified information he should be prosecuted but so should Hillary. Here’s a link to that comment. …

If Trump was negligently handling classified information, he should be prosecuted but so should Hillary. It is not real complicated — the law should apply equally to all.

The last thing we need in this nation at this time is a two tiered system of justice, one for Democrats and one for conservatives and especially Trump supporters.

***snip***

The Justice Department’s handling of Clinton with kid gloves serves as but one of the many examples of dual standards of justice seen when powerful Democrats or their backers face the FBI.

Hunter Biden’s home likewise has seen no breach even as the Delaware U.S. Attorney’s Office enters its fourth year of investigating the current president’s son for multiple potential federal crimes, including tax evasion, money laundering, and Foreign Agents Registration Act violations. Instead, the FBI executed a search warrant on the Apple repair store owner who alerted agents to the existence of his laptop.

And although emails from Hunter’s laptop implicate President Joe Biden’s brother, Jim Biden, in the apparent pay-to-play scheme, the feds have yet to raid his home either.

***snip***

In contrast, those in Trump’s orbit, such as Roger Stone, faced pre-dawn searches and arrests, with scores of federal agents flooding the scene with the tipped-off media in tow. Federal agents reportedly also searched Trump-advocate Rudy Giuliani’s residence in New York, as well as that of Trump associate Victoria Toensing.

Former Department of Justice attorney Jeff Clark, another Trump loyalist, also saw his home raided by the FBI.

Against this two-pronged approach to justice, Americans need not lean conservative or support Trump to spot the scandal. And Americans need not care about politics to oppose the politicization of the Justice Department and FBI: They just need to care about the future of the country—one that cannot survive long if such corruption and cronyism continues.
problem is, they refuse to say it's the same thing or even acknowlege "their side" ever does it.

i don't care who breaks the law. the lady outside the courtroom is blindfolded for a reason but hell, these days we prosecute on emotion, not fact.

and it's fucking us all up so badly.

You don't have any clearance level once you're Ex President. The President doesn't have a clearance level. It has to be granted by the next President. As such, absent a specific grant he had no right to the documents, whether they were classified or not. Active attempts to hide them after subpoena is its own crime. If the Feds decide to pursue, he is in deep deep criminal trouble.
Former presidents aren't subject to security clearance investigations, either. They are provided access to secrets as a courtesy, with the permission of the current president.
which means he's still "Clear" in matters he was involved in to help provide guidance as could be needed by the next administration. this worked fine til we weaponized the gov and built a "don't trust anyone but those who 100% agree with you" mentality.

they don't get to play in new matters, no. but they can and should be consulted on matters they handled while they were president.

and it's fucking us all up so badly.
What is fucking is up so badly is failing to acknowledge facts about how different situations are different and therefore understand why different situations are handled differently.

The DoJ is far better at taking emotion out than we are.

He hasn't told his story yet... maybe your favorite network MSNBC is telling his story for him... Buuuaaahahahahaha what a buffoon....

Sure he has. Repeatedly...

I don't have any classified documents; but if I do, I declassified them when I was president; but if I didn't, I still have Executive Privilege; but if I don't, the raid of Mar-a-Lago was illegal because they took my passports; but if it wasn't, this is just a hoax, perpetrating a witch hunt by the deep state; but if it's not, the FBI, led by a man I appointed, planted the classified documents; but even if they didn't, the classified documents were just souvenirs anyway; but even if they're not, I was cooperating fully with the government; but even if I wasn't, Barack Hussein Obama did worse; but even if he didn't, I gave a standing order that all classified documents are declassified when they leave the Oval Office; but even if I didn't, I'm still the rightful president anyway because Democrats stole the 2020 election from me; but even if they didn't, I was just trolling the left; so there, neener, neener, neener! It doesn't matter because I still won't lose any support from the right.

What goods?... did that picture work on you?....

That picture revealed they confiscated top secret documents from Trump's residence.

tenor.gif

To sum it up, Trump took plainly marked classified records to [Mar-a-Lago], he delayed, obstructed and resisted Government efforts to recover them, he (or his staff) concealed the records from investigators, and they got caught doing so," Moss explained.

One of his lawyers actually told a Washington Post reporter she “reviewed” the material.

I wonder if she understands the implications of that admission?

Okay butthat is not the special master's job. It is to separate the privileged evidence if any from the fair game evidence.

I love how many on the right were all it an utter disgrace for Hillary to have classified documents and wipe over 30,000 of unknown off an unsecured server. But suddenly they are it is an perfectly fine for Trump to have classified documents.
The hypocrisy is just completely astonishing

I'm pretty sure you got that ass backwards.

It was the left that didn't give a rats ass about Hillary mishandling classified documents but want Trump strung up by his balls for doing the same thing.

That picture revealed they confiscated top secret documents from Trump's residence.

tenor.gif

As you look at the picture, all you are seeing are the Cover Sheets, meaning the Traitor did have Secret/Top Secret/SCI documents. You do not see any of the documents themself.

As you look at the picture, what see is the F.B.I. documenting the presense of T.S./SCI material. The F.B.I. documenting, cataloging and verifying the presence T.S./SCI documents. The Cover Sheets themself are proof of classified material. You DONOT SEE THE MATERIAL ITSELF.

When the T.S/SCI documents were discovered, the Agents present had suspend the search until Agents with proper clearance could be brought in and the search then continued.

Yes, there was classified material at Shit-A-Lago, and yes that material was illegally handled and maintained.

I'm pretty sure you got that ass backwards.

It was the left that didn't give a rats ass about Hillary mishandling classified documents but want Trump strung up by his balls for doing the same thing.
Clinton was investigated at length and no one on the left was calling the FBI Nazis for doing so.

I eagerly await the evidence that the documents were planted. There is none and Trump would never use that as a defense.

Especially not after this:
View attachment 690014
I don't think they will explicitly make that claim and neither did OJ's lawyers. They only had to show how corrupt and utterly untrustworthy the LAPD was and the jury disregarded murder evidence consisting of a literal trail of blood connecting the victim to the defendant.

With the FBI having complete control over what to show and not show, their evidence' credibility relies on their own credibility. A shaky foundation for a federal case.

The special master would have stopped the release of the picture... and a special master would also have every document that does belong to Trump back at Mar a Lago....
Yes!

This idea that the special master is only to prevent what is too late to prevent is another DOJ/FBI/DNC invention.

Forum List

Back