No sympathy for immigrants being separated from their kids.....

Why would anyone want to seek refuge in a country, ie the US, were clearly the tone is of complete hostility, complete disregard for you and your children and a country held hostage by a racist government???? Why would you want to risk loosing your children for this shit?

I am getting so sick and tired of hearing about immigrants. Take your kids, your families and stay in Mexico or go back home. It makes to no sense to whine about what this country is doing to you when you are making the choice to have the shit happen!!

Because you broke the system by allowing MILLIONS in, you cannot, in good taste, now whine when the system breaks.
We had a perfect chance after 9/11 to really secure our borders even build a wall, but corporate america, ie white folk needed that cheap labor for profits...wanna point fingers, find a conservative mirror and have at it.
Hate to break this to you, but Obama created open borders, catch and release, DACA, etc.

What has changed? Why do Dems go so far as to side with the notorious MS13 gang these days?

Why would anyone want to seek refuge in a country, ie the US, were clearly the tone is of complete hostility, complete disregard for you and your children and a country held hostage by a racist government???? Why would you want to risk loosing your children for this shit?

I am getting so sick and tired of hearing about immigrants. Take your kids, your families and stay in Mexico or go back home. It makes to no sense to whine about what this country is doing to you when you are making the choice to have the shit happen!!

Know anyone that went to prison, served time?

Did they take their kids with them?
Dude, if you know for a fact you and your child will be separated if you enter this country, than why come? It makes no sense to come to a country that is no longer welcoming you. I don't hate immigrants, but I hate that for the last 10-15 years they have dominated the headlines in this country, I'm just tired of hearing about these people. Every inch of this nation is full of hispanics, from our schools to our communities....THIS COUNTRY HAS SERVED ITS PURPOSE WELL OF HOUSING LATINO'S and we should be proud....but when can we as a nation say enough is enough? When does our rights come into play?
I agree. Eventually something has to be done about where ever they come from because our homeland here can only hold so many people.

God bless you and them and our homeland always!!!

Holly

Trump is breaking up families, damaging child development creating criminals to fulfill his claims that immigrants are criminals.

Forum List

Back