No Tax on Tips is a brilliant political strategy i.e. Trump relates to the rank and file

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
His "No Tax on Tips" is not only a winning campaign slogan, but it is brilliant. And illustrates Trump's greatest strength which is his ability to relate to the rank and file American who is not blessed with great wealth.

Trump supporters don't care that he is a multi-billionaire but see him as one who had far less than a billion starting out and made his fortune building things, hiring people, contributing to the economy instead of by running hedge funds or getting rich in government. It is his ability to relate to the common man that draws tens of thousands to his rallies.

I don't know who will win come November.

But it should be Trump for the good of America. For the good of Americans.

Last edited:
There is literally no single policy (with the potential exception of abortion - low on the priorities list for most voters), where Trump doesn't have better ideas than Biden.

All Dems can do is psychoanalyze him and go ad hominem like the hapless clucking hens they are.

His "No Tax on Tips" is not only a winning campaign slogan, but it is brilliant. And illustrates Trump's greatest strength which is his ability to relate to the rank and file American who is not blessed with great wealth.

Trump supporters don't care that he is a multi-billionaire but had far less than a billion starting out and made his fortune building things, hiring people, contributing to the economy instead of by running hedge funds or getting rich in government. It is his ability to relate to the common man that draws tens of thousands to his rallies.

lolol has trump arranged for his shell corporations to pay him in tips?

tips should never have been taxed anyway. some waiters and bartenders make incredible tip income, but they do earn it.

most do not.

Trump supporters don't care that he is a multi-billionaire but had far less than a billion starting out and made his fortune building things, hiring people, contributing to the economy instead of by running hedge funds or getting rich in government. It is his ability to relate to the common man that draws tens of thousands to his rallies.

yep its far better than giving a handful of rich kids forgiveness on their student loans... people hate paying tax on tips...

Last edited:

All gifts to America's working class are brilliant ideas!

That's addressing America's problems directly! There wouldn't have been a Jan.6th. and a stolen election if he had done those things when he was president!

Finally, the god has returned to the earth to save the working class! Believe!

yep its far better than giving a handful of rich kids forgiveness on the student loans... people hate paying tax on tips...
i didn't hate it

but it is a bit more record keeping than i wanted to do service industry employees have expenses as well that are not really deductable.

There's another thread on this, and Trump's gimmick is worse than student loans because it would cost hundrends of billions yearly. Joe's gimmick would have been more of a "single charge" to the deficits.

yep its far better than giving a handful of rich kids forgiveness on the student loans... people hate paying tax on tips...
Don't just automatically disqualify some of the working class.

Trump could do that himself by making it for incomes under about $200,000!

All gifts to America's working class are brilliant ideas!

That's addressing America's problems directly! There wouldn't have been a Jan.6th. and a stolen election if he had done those things when he was president!

Finally, the god has returned to the earth to save the working class! Believe!
no reason to start believing at thgis late date.

i'll believe it when i see it in a 1040.

Don't just automatically disqualify some of the working class.

Trump could do that himself by making it for incomes under about $200,000!
The tax was just an assault on table servers... no one else has to report their tips....

i didn't hate it

but it is a bit more record keeping than i wanted to do service industry employees have expenses as well that are not really deductable.
Already everybody is trying to place qualifications on Trump's gift!
And if he intends on giving the gifts to black people, the right is going to shit all over the idea even before Trump's convention.

And just imagine how the idea would be such a success at the convention!!

Already everybody is trying to place qualifications on Trump's gift!
And if he intends on giving the gifts to black people, the right is going to shit all over the idea even before Trump's convention.

And just imagine how the idea would be such a success at the convention!!
The right are not the racists anymore its the left....

Forum List

Back