No, The Oregon Shooter Was Not A ‘Conservative Republican’

Another lie by the left shown to be just that – a lie.

Screen-Shot-2015-10-02-at-10.02.02-PM-550x386.png

He was registered as Independent. Thanks to Weazel Zippers

He claimed to be a conservative republican on social media. You do understand this, right?
What did you expect. If he said he was a liberal he would never get laid.

satan
left hand
half-black
Muslim/Islam
pajama boy

I haven't heard or read any of that. I was going by his own words.

I suspect that many of these nutters just grab whatever label sounds good and they go with it. I also think we'll hear a lot more about him in the future.

I'm sure we will hear a lot more about him, Luddly. The link you posted today about him today quoting him saying to his readers - I drink your blood - fyi - that is more evidence that he was into hard core satanism. Will we ever hear about that from the mainstream media? No. I do not believe we will. But like the Columbine Shooters (who ten years later have been proven to have been members of a satanic coven) and Adam Lanza ( who was also proven to be a satanist) we will hear one day the truth about Mercer's involvement with Satanism - and it won't be from the mainstream media - still. He's already let us know by his own words, choice of friends - the Spanish friends he had that posted evidence of being into the occult, the artwork of Satanic occult art - the Watcher symbol, his talk about drinking blood, his listing Left hand Path - hard core Satanism as his group - the satanic music he listened to, the satanic music his friends listened to - it's all there - all you have to do is open your eyes and pay attention.

Not only a "conservative republican" but also supported nazi beliefs. Lived at home with mommy and daddy. And apparently, he begged money on line.

Profile of lithium_love - Kickass Torrents

Dipshit...if he supported nazi beliefs then he definitely wasn't a Conservative Republican...they are complete opposites....moron. If anything, if you look at the nazi platform he is closer to being a modern democrat...then throw in the racism and he is a modern democrat......

Satanism isn't the common belief system of Conservative Republicans, either.

Just sayin'.

Not only a "conservative republican" but also supported nazi beliefs. Lived at home with mommy and daddy. And apparently, he begged money on line.

Profile of lithium_love - Kickass Torrents

Dipshit...if he supported nazi beliefs then he definitely wasn't a Conservative Republican...they are complete opposites....moron. If anything, if you look at the nazi platform he is closer to being a modern democrat...then throw in the racism and he is a modern democrat......

Satanism isn't the common belief system of Conservative Republicans, either.

Just sayin'.

Exactly. Which is why he wasn't a conservative Republican. If he advertised himself as one it was to bring disgrace to the Republican party (as if it were not bad enough and in such a state already) There was a satanist who trafficked child sex slaves to the elite in high political office here in the USA by the name of Larry King - he was a Satanist and he represented himself as a registered Republican. The story about him is in the FBI report by Ted Gunderson about The Franklin Cover - Up. Look it up. His name was Larry King. Not to be confused with Larry King the television talk show host.

He was living with his mom, the military felt he was unacceptable and thus hated the military, had no gf, hated Christians with a passion, was a Muslim sympathizer.....

......sounds like most of the liberals on this site.

He was living with his mom, the military felt he was unacceptable and thus hated the military, had no gf, hated Christians with a passion, was a Muslim sympathizer.....

Where is your evidence that he sympathized with Muslims?

True dat.....

12096287_544218292396611_2424257376338857387_n.jpg

As you are a Catholic you may not know this Irish Lass. Any Christian who denies Jesus Christ by refusing to answer when asked if they are a Christian? Will find themselves in hell. Not answering the question is not an option for true Christians.

His surfing history....and blogs.

I am amazed at how many people jumped to the conclusion that he was a Muslim because he had one person friended on his page who happened to have Muslim parents. I am also surprised at the people who continue to refuse to listen to the facts about Mercer and insist he was a Muslim, mentally disturbed (although I would agree Satanists are morally insane they know full well what they are doing) and refuse to admit his involvment in hardcore Satanism. Even when he admitted it on his own page and spoke of drinking human blood! It does appear that people will believe what they have made up their minds to believe and they will not let the facts and the evidence disturb them!

True dat.....

As you are a Catholic you may not know this Irish Lass. Any Christian who denies Jesus Christ by refusing to answer when asked if they are a Christian? Will find themselves in hell. Not answering the question is not an option for true Christians.

Dude, get off your moronic anti Catholic kick. Ya effin loon.

It is totally funny watching you call anyone a loon, SassyLesbiAzz.

True dat.....

I am not a dude. I'm quoting Jesus Christ. He said, If you deny me before men I will deny you before my father in heaven. Oh and your pope who said that the Cross was a failure? He is a liar. The Cross was the greatest open display of Victory Jesus Christ ever showed the world, Satan and all of hell. Buy a bible and read it.

Another lie by the left shown to be just that – a lie.

Screen-Shot-2015-10-02-at-10.02.02-PM-550x386.png

He was registered as Independent. Thanks to Weazel Zippers
Given 'Benghazi,' Planned Parenthood, and claims by conservatives that Mercer was a 'Muslim,' you and others on the right are in no position to accuse anyone of lying.

His surfing history....and blogs.

Fantastic. Then I am sure you can provide those links, right?

If it is very disappointing to see people so determined to blame this mass murder on the Muslims when Mercer was not a Muslim and had nothing to do with Islam. When people make up stories in order to make a person appear Muslim - when he isn't? They lose their credibility. imo.

True dat.....

I am not a dude. I'm quoting Jesus Christ. He said, If you deny me before men I will deny you before my father in heaven. Oh and your pope who said that the Cross was a failure? He is a liar. The Cross was the greatest open display of Victory Jesus Christ ever showed the world, Satan and all of hell. Buy a bible and read it.

Blah, blah, blah, you're a Protestant, no? YOU are the Johnny Come Lately to religion. I have a Bible and I read it daily....perhaps YOU should practice what you preach, loon

Forum List

Back