No, The Oregon Shooter Was Not A ‘Conservative Republican’

He was living with his mom, the military felt he was unacceptable and thus hated the military, had no gf, hated Christians with a passion, was a Muslim sympathizer.....

......sounds like most of the liberals on this site.

Where is your evidence that he sympathized with Muslims?
His surfing history....and blogs.

Fantastic. Then I am sure you can provide those links, right?

If it is very disappointing to see people so determined to blame this mass murder on the Muslims when Mercer was not a Muslim and had nothing to do with Islam. When people make up stories in order to make a person appear Muslim - when he isn't? They lose their credibility. imo.
Many of your fellow conservatives indeed have no qualms about falsely accusing all manner of criminals of being 'Muslim,' the capacity of most on the right to lie is both sad and remarkable.

I do practice what I preach which is why I would never call you or anyone else on this board a name, SassyIrishLass. Christians do not wage such personal attacks and call others names. It isn't Christlike.

I do practice what I preach which is why I would never call you or anyone else on this board a name, SassyIrishLass. Christians do not wage such personal attacks and call others names. It isn't Christlike.

You attack Catholics daily, save your hypocritical BS

He was living with his mom, the military felt he was unacceptable and thus hated the military, had no gf, hated Christians with a passion, was a Muslim sympathizer.....

......sounds like most of the liberals on this site.

If it is very disappointing to see people so determined to blame this mass murder on the Muslims when Mercer was not a Muslim and had nothing to do with Islam. When people make up stories in order to make a person appear Muslim - when he isn't? They lose their credibility. imo.
Many of your fellow conservatives indeed have no qualms about falsely accusing all manner of criminals of being 'Muslim,' the capacity of most on the right to lie is both sad and remarkable.

I'm not going to disagree with you, Clayton. I've seen it now with my own eyes concerning this mass murder by Mercer. From the beginning there was no sign of his being a part of the religion of Islam. No sign at all and yet the majority of this board who are conservative rushed to judgment in certainty that he was Muslim. And after evidence which proved otherwise? They still insisted he was a Muslim. And now? Some are still trying to tie this to an influence from Islam and again there is not a shred of evidence to support such a claim. It is sad.

The pope = politically correct
By product of the cess pool that is Europe.

Enough said

You attack Catholics daily, save your hypocritical BS
You are being dishonest. I have not attacked Catholics daily. That is not true. I have not attacked Catholics at all. I have attacked the false teachings of Catholicism and used King James Bible Scripture to base my statements. I am not a hypocrite. I live for Jesus Christ and do not have fellowship with hypocrites. You are going to lose what little credibility you have by making these false accusations against me.

I'm not going to disagree with you, Clayton. I've seen it now with my own eyes concerning this mass murder by Mercer. From the beginning there was no sign of his being a part of the religion of Islam. No sign at all and yet the majority of this board who are conservative rushed to judgment in certainty that he was Muslim. And after evidence which proved otherwise? They still insisted he was a Muslim. And now? Some are still trying to tie this to an influence from Islam and again there is not a shred of evidence to support such a claim. It is sad.
Hmm, a brown skinned man goes on a rampage and kills anyone who claims to be a christian. Do you think that may have had something to do with the confusion?

Hmm, a brown skinned man goes on a rampage and kills anyone who claims to be a christian. Do you think that may have had something to do with the confusion?

What has the color of his skin to do with anything? What is your point?

Just goes to show politics and it's zealots are pathetic.
(For those of you who aren't smart enough to get it I'm NOT talking about the shooter.......)

Are you retarded or something? Why are you asking a question you already know the answer to?

Are you retarded or something? Why are you asking a question you already know the answer to?

Because you apparently do not know the answer. Consider this a learning experience and read NLT's comment for good measure.

Another lie by the left shown to be just that – a lie.

Screen-Shot-2015-10-02-at-10.02.02-PM-550x386.png

He was registered as Independent. Thanks to Weazel Zippers

I am a registered independent. Does that mean that I cannot be a liberal who often votes for Democrats?

Because it's all about black and white(literally) with Obama... Common sense eludes him so.

Forum List

Back