🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Threats to National Security found in Trump Documents.

Reread what wrote and try again.
I reread it and I don't get the difference that you're trying to make out. If it's 100% not the case that it could be a threat then that means there's no threat which may or may not be the case.

I reread it and I don't get the difference that you're trying to make out. If it's 100% not the case that it could be a threat then that means there's no threat which may or may not be the case.
I didn’t make a determination on the specific documents one way or another. They might all pose a threat and none of them might. I just pushed back in the notion that the mere fact that something is classified makes it‘s exposure a threat to national security which is 100% not the case.

Its 100% not the case that just because something is classified equals a threat to national security if it’s divulged. I’d argue that isnt the case for the majority of things that are “classified”.

Its 100% not the case that just because something is classified equals a threat to national security if it’s divulged. I’d argue that isnt the case for the majority of things that are “classified”.
If you said in some cases, I could understand but you're trying to say in every case in 100% of the cases it's not the case well that's not not possible.

Glad you’re still there. I thought maybe you had passed out from lack of oxygen….
You create a faulty or at least misleading statement and you're trying to say I have problems. That takes a lot of nerve.

That's right "classified" doesn't mean "dangerous", it means "secret".

So it only means that something is to be kept a secret from somebody, and that somebody can number in the very few or in the many thousand's. Even then it doesn't mean that if leaked it is danger to national security. They want that level of bad (so bad) in their bull crap political case against Trump, that it ain't even funny, so they attempt to apply it no matter what the situation is.

And they hide it.....

The abuse of power by Biden is massive but it got them a win in the election...

Are we Americans going to allow this massive abuse of power to go undealt with?

We Were Right: WaPo Quietly Admits the Truth About Trump's Documents After the Election (ijr.com)

So, treason is now acceptable if you are a democrat...
So you can't be guilty of the crime of holding, keeping, and concealing national security documents as long as you're doing it because you think the law doesn't apply to you?

Does that work with any crime? "Judge I can't be guilty of first degree murder, because I figured the law of wanting, plotting, and actually killing someone didn't apply to me personally." Seems plausible to you?

So you can't be guilty of the crime of holding, keeping, and concealing national security documents as long as you're doing it because you think the law doesn't apply to you?

Does that work with any crime? "Judge I can't be guilty of first degree murder, because I figured the law of wanting, plotting, and actually killing someone didn't apply to me personally." Seems plausible to you?
False and emotionally driven analogy.

False and emotionally driven analogy.
It's called reduction ad absurdium. And it's me showing the logical conclusion of your argument that Trump didn't do anything wrong because his motive for not returning government documents was not personal gain, but a sense that the Presidential Records act didn't apply to him.

It's called reduction ad absurdium. And it's me showing the logical conclusion of your argument that Trump didn't do anything wrong because his motive for not returning government documents was not personal gain, but a sense that the Presidential Records act didn't apply to him.
So why do you think that in such a case Trump alledgedly figured that the act wouldn't apply to him ?? Until know what's in the so called document's in question, then no determination of his intent can be known accept in theory by leftist activist who have an AX to grind.

So why do you think that in such a case Trump alledgedly figured that the act wouldn't apply to him ?? Until know what's in the so called document's in question, then no determination of his intent can be known accept in theory by leftist activist who have an AX to grind.

The relevant statutes make it a crime to knowingly hold on to national security documents. That's it. That's the only relevance that intent has.

Did Trump know these documents weren't his? Since the government went as far as issuing a subpoena for them he'll be hard pressed to claim otherwise. Especially if they give an affidavit stating they gave everything back and a search warrant showed otherwise.

Your argument is that his motive is exculpatory as long as his motive wasn't keeping documents for personal gain. It simply isn't. Stubbornness and ego aren't excuses.

Forum List

Back