🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Threats to National Security found in Trump Documents.

As much as that showing the 2020 election was stolen?
The DoJ revealed that the search warrant turned up hundreds of classified documents at Trump’s house after he certified that he had returned everything.

Not sure what your fake stolen election has to do with anything.

The DoJ revealed that the search warrant turned up hundreds of classified documents at Trump’s house after he certified that he had returned everything.

SO the FBI admits there were no documents but out of the other side of their mouths say there were. You people are so pathetic. This is pure partisan horse shit.

Your posted commentary article doesn’t say or prove your headline. Did you read it?
I read, “perhaps the sensitive nuclear documents were indeed among trumps possessions”
the post has not seen the documents so WTF?
Want to try again... The term "nothing of national security value" means that the documents were not classifiable. This gives great credit to Trumps claim that they had been declassified. WTF is right, you people are stretching so far that stretch Armstrong would break. The OP does exactly what you claim it does not as does the article.

SO the FBI admits there were no documents but out of the other side of their mouths say there were. You people are so pathetic. This is pure partisan horse shit.
The FBI admitted no such thing. The WaPo article likewise admitted no such thing.

The DoJ confirmed there were documents and the WaPo article stands by their reporting of highly classified documents being present.

The pathetic part is that you’re too delusional (or lazy) to read the article and understand what is says.

DOJ powerful DC elites have been caught lying about Trump. They can’t be trusted.

And they hide it.....

The abuse of power by Biden is massive but it got them a win in the election...

Are we Americans going to allow this massive abuse of power to go undealt with?

We Were Right: WaPo Quietly Admits the Truth About Trump's Documents After the Election (ijr.com)

So, treason is now acceptable if you are a democrat...
The Espionage Act does not make distinctions about motivations and at least some of that material was marked TS/SCI. If you or I had been found in possession of that material we would have been in jail IMMEDIATELY and no one would have given a damn whether or not we only had it because we were as dumb as a fucking rock.

The Espionage Act does not make distinctions about motivations and at least some of that material was marked TS/SCI. If you or I had been found in possession of that material we would have been in jail IMMEDIATELY and no one would have given a damn whether or not we only had it because we were as dumb as a fucking rock.
If that's the case he can take the cell right next to Hillary, Obama, Bush, and Bill. The 3 Presidents on numerous occasions revealed or exposed classified information. Clinton on live fucking TV that killed the only collection means we had on OBL back in the 90s'. Hillary had classified documents on a server that was far more accessible than a room in Mar A Lago. So unless we are going to arrest, prosecute and put in jail those 4 I fail to see why we would do it to Trump.

I would argue the overwhelming majority of Secret documents pose little to no threat to national security. Likely half to over half of TS doc dont either. The sad fact is most people working in the areas that generate Secret and TS documents dont really understand what makes something TS or Secret and so most things are over classified. Also because the process to declassify things is tedious, and time consuming, things that no longer need to be classified arent declassified. For example: The route a combat patrol is taking tmw is classified today, and for good reason, but 2 days from now after that patrol was executed does it really need to be classified? The answer is obviously no but no one is going to go through the process to declassify it unless they need to for some reason. In this example the hard copies are likely just destroyed and soft copies deleted, but if someone forgot to shred their copy and was found to have it in their possession is that really a crime? Did that person threaten national security?

Depending on what documents were at Mar a Lago will determine whether they were an actual threat to national security. The WH generates tons and tons of "classified" documents but for the majority of those documents the threat to national security likely has a relatively short shelf life. You're desire for Trump to arrested or made a criminal doesn't change that.
Neither you nor I will make the decision as to whether these documents posed a threat to national security or not. Out of over 100 of them I'm sure some of them do, but that's just my opinion, just like you have your opinion. I trust the department of Justice to come to the right conclusion. Hopefully a decision which cannot be argued with. Although I'm sure they're will be some who will argue with it.

If that's the case he can take the cell right next to Hillary, Obama, Bush, and Bill. The 3 Presidents on numerous occasions revealed or exposed classified information. Clinton on live fucking TV that killed the only collection means we had on OBL back in the 90s'. Hillary had classified documents on a server that was far more accessible than a room in Mar A Lago. So unless we are going to arrest, prosecute and put in jail those 4 I fail to see why we would do it to Trump.
It's not the same thing. They didn't deliberately take documents.

Hillary did. She didn’t set up a private server and use it for official government business by accident.
The FBI said she was : " extremely careless ", a definition that falls far short of " gross negligence " which is what trump is probably facing, at the very least. www.reuters.com legal precedent clears Clinton in e-mail investigation July 5th., 2016. ( While trump was president. ) trump was obviously disappointed and exacted his revenge about a month later by firing Comey. This is the petty type of person you are supporting. He recently claimed that after the two impeachments, he should qualify for double jeopardy in this latest round with the top secret and secret documents he removed from the White House. I guess he doesn't understand anything, they were all separate crimes; all he really needs to do is stop committing crimes.

Last edited:
Neither you nor I will make the decision as to whether these documents posed a threat to national security or not. Out of over 100 of them I'm sure some of them do, but that's just my opinion, just like you have your opinion. I trust the department of Justice to come to the right conclusion. Hopefully a decision which cannot be argued with. Although I'm sure they're will be some who will argue with it.

I didn’t make a determination on the specific documents one way or another. They might all pose a threat and none of them might. I just pushed back in the notion that the mere fact that something is classified makes it‘s exposure a threat to national security which is 100% not the case.

I didn’t make a determination on the specific documents one way or another. They might all pose a threat and none of them might. I just pushed back in the notion that the mere fact that something is classified makes it‘s exposure a threat to national security which is 100% not the case.
100% ? That would mean it's not possible.

Forum List

Back