No urinals on the new Ford Aircraft carriers

I don't know, but it is hard to think straight if you have to piss.
My father's unit experienced three banzai charges during the mop-up on Guadalcanal in WW-II. One of the things he told us is after each of these frightening displays of suicidal rage coming at them piss-stained trousers were a common sight which no-one thought was funny.

Urinals are massively better to go #1 for a guy. If you use a toilet, you have to lift a lid, spray can go all over. Cause 5X the cleanup work. more Ridiculous PC hogwash.

"Spray can go all over"? :wtf:

They prolly don't have sailors on aircraft carriers who are blind.

It can and it does and it will. The taller you are the more the possible mess, trust me. Check out the floor and toilets in a public bathroom sometime. Get down and crawl around and really take samples.

Even around single urinals the floor below is always wet causing wide stance to keep clean shoes. I prefer the long multi-dick bathtup type urinals.

I will sit at home to avoid any extra cleanup. Morning wood is no help. Takes 2 hands to hold it.

Check out the floors when there is a line of urinals and you'll see the same piss all over the place, walls and floors. So what difference does it make?

In fact, not that anyone ever thought about it before but the back wall of a urinal is far closer range than a toilet bowl, and being a hard surface that will splatter a lot more than a pool of water at a further distance will.

Urinals are quicker. During a battle, seconds can mean the difference between life and death.

Who goes to take a piss break during a battle? Do they tell the other side, hold on there a minute hoss I gotta pee? What's next a cigarette and lunch break?

I don't know, but it is hard to think straight if you have to piss.

Fun fact -- insane gossip commentator Walter Winchell used to hold his bladder full while he was on the air, to give his voice a sense of urgency. Not even making that up.

I say it's a conservative move. You can either have a piece of equipment that does one thing for X amount of dollars, or you can have a piece of equipment that does 2 things for the same amount (possibly slightly more) of dollars.

It's a no-brainer!

Damn you cowboy, that's the best post you've made since you brought up Jo Ann Castle.

This is two days in a row now being right. Get a hold of yourself.
Telling him to "get ahold of" himself is ironic is a thread about no urinals on The USS Ford.

Very good. :thup: Wasn't sure who would catch that.

Uhm a commode takes up less space than commode-plus-urinal.

Uhm DUH.

Why do dumb-asses think they're clever? Like a sub is going to only have one commode or one commode-plus-urinal.

If there are five commodes that serve 5 people in x amount of time, they could have 4 commodes and 2 urinals that serve 8 people in the same x amount of time, and in the same space.

Forum List

Back