No Wall On The Tohono O'odham Reservation?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
So what the hell is this? :lol:

635671937804285730-Border_2175503_ver1.0.jpg

Trump will build the wall and the Apache bastards can't do a damn thing about it.

It'll be like the pipelines. A bit of litigation here, a bit there, and the whole thing gets tied until long after Trump is out of office.

If they've already got a fence, what's the squawk about? Can't they consider it done? We've already got fencing in places. We're not going to tear it out and replace it with a wall. What is the problem, then?

• Banned
If they've already got a fence, what's the squawk about? Can't they consider it done? We've already got fencing in places. We're not going to tear it out and replace it with a wall. What is the problem, then?

The fence is easily defeated...the WALL won't be. Trump is a wizard at building things...the injuns can paint it to suit their taste.....we'll tell them it's a monument to one of their lizard gods and they'll go back to sleep.

So what the hell is this? :lol:

635671937804285730-Border_2175503_ver1.0.jpg

Trump will build the wall and the Apache bastards can't do a damn thing about it.

First, they are not Apaches. They are also known as Papago and their cousins are the Pima.

Second, their families have been separated for decades with strict limits on their crossing the USA/Mexico border. At least half the tribe lives in Sonora.

First, they are not Apaches. They are also known as Papago and their cousins are the Pima.

Second, their families have been separated for decades with strict limits on their crossing the USA/Mexico border. At least half the tribe lives in Sonora.

I misspoke...confused them with the Tonto Apaches up around Payson. And their connection to the Puma indians is obvious because of their hideous obesity. As to their tribe extending into Mexico, that's their problem. I already suggested manned-gates they could use to come and go....other than that, I couldn't really care less.

I don't understand how I can have my land taken by eminent domain but they can refuse the wall. Which is built. And which it sounds like has an established border. So what are they saying no to.

I don't understand how I can have my land taken by eminent domain but they can refuse the wall. Which is built. And which it sounds like has an established border. So what are they saying no to.

How many more times? They CANNOT STOP THE WALL. They can sit in, demonstrate, even sabotage the construction equipment but Trump will win....Trump always wins.

Leftist ignorance is truly STUNNING...these mutts don't seem to know anything about anything. :eusa_snooty:

They don't have a fence. The OP is an idiot.

You're a lying sack of shit....

Tohono O'Odham Nation fence\ - Google Search
You mean this:

large_tohono_oodham_reservation_photo.jpg

Waist high. Way to go dickwad.

Preliminary posts for the fence began in 2008, ya lying shithead.

looking.jpg

I would bet someone has put them up to it.

I would bet someone has put them up to it.

What's not in the OP is that they want to "negotiate" with Trump....they're looking for a score but they ain't going to get one.

Forum List

Back