No Way Trump Will Agree To Meet With Mueller Now

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Naming Trump as a co-conspirator in the Cohen case was absolutely the stupidest thing the DOJ could have done. All that did was make it clear they're after him even if they have to fabricate phony charges against him.

Now Trump can point out it was a political stunt and Mueller's team will try to trap Trump with perjury using Cohen's statements to his team.

Pretty stupid, Mueller. You and your band of Democrat sycophants will now be forced to produce a document and present it to Rosenstein in the Mid-Term election proving you're politically motivated or wait until after the Mid-Terms.

Either way you blew it, Mueller. You will never get Trump on perjury charges and if you had anything on Russian collusion it would've been leaked just like you leaked the McGahn interview.

Last edited:
Trump never was going to sit with Mueller unless somehow forced. It’s like his tax returns. Remember he really wanted to show his tax returns but couldn’t because of the “audit” all bullshit, he was never going to release the returns. His tricks are being recycled. Very transparent

Trump was never going to sit with Mueller unless somehow forced. It’s like his tax returns. Remember he really wanted to show his tax returns but couldn’t because of the “audit” all bullshit, he was never going to release the returns. His tricks are being recycled. Very transparent

Dems want to make Trump responsible for the things Cohen and Manafort have (or haven't) done, in other words to mix up flies and steaks. And Soros' loyal Media is supposed "to help" ignorant people to believe "the correct" version.

Pretty primitive but pretty efficient way of making Trump look dirty for those people who can't differ sh*t from Shinola but actually may decide the November elections.

Last edited:
Naming Trump as a co-conspirator in the Cohen case was absolutely the stupidest thing the DOJ could have done. All that did was make it clear they're after him even if they have to fabricate phony charges against him.

Now Trump can point out it was a political stunt and Mueller's team will try to trap Trump with perjury using Cohen's statements to his team.

Pretty stupid, Mueller. You and your band of Democrat sycophants will now be forced to produce a document and present it to Rosenstein in the Mid-Term election proving you're politically motivated or wait until after the Mid-Terms.

Either way you blew it, Mueller. You will never get Trump on perjury charges and if you had anything on Russian collusion it would've been leaked just like you leaked the McGahn interview.

Trump tweeted about the McGhan interview; not Captain Mueller.
Trump was never going to sit down with Captain Mueller. Trump is a pussy and a coward.
Trump was not mentioned in the Cohen action at all so your premise is a false as it is laughable.

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression Cohen was on trial for the state of New York, not the DOJ. I thought DOJ handed him off to them.

Well I think Trump will meet with Mueller. After all he's the one who wanted the investigation into the 2016 elections.

I'd also bet he wants Mueller to lay things out for him.

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression Cohen was on trial for the state of New York, not the DOJ. I thought DOJ handed him off to them.

United States District Court, Southern District of New York.

Trump never was going to sit with Mueller unless somehow forced.

Actually, if you care at all about real facts, until very recently, Trump was all for sitting down with Mueller and getting this over with and his attorneys were the ones against it, but like Ricky says, it all became very apparent this investigation is NOT about getting at facts or Russian election meddling, but trying to oust HIM. So Mueller has burned all his bridges.

Actually, if you care at all about real facts, until very recently, Trump was all for sitting down with Mueller and getting this over with and his attorneys were the ones against it, but like Ricky says, it all became very apparent this investigation is NOT about getting at facts or Russian election meddling, but trying to oust HIM. So Mueller has burned all his bridges.
I’m fully aware of Trumps public statements. My OPINION is that he is full of shit, just like with the tax returns.

Wow…now the pussy trump can’t do it because his lawyers won’t let him?

Naming Trump as a co-conspirator in the Cohen case was absolutely the stupidest thing the DOJ could have done

Cohen named Trump. Not the DOJ.

He never would have been forced without a
Trump never was going to sit with Mueller unless somehow forced. It’s like his tax returns. Remember he really wanted to show his tax returns but couldn’t because of the “audit” all bullshit, he was never going to release the returns. His tricks are being recycled. Very transparent
crime being given

I’m fully aware of Trumps public statements. My OPINION is that he is full of shit, just like with the tax returns.

Funny how some people care about Trump's statements and lawyers and tax returns, while others care about what he actually does, can do and is trying to do for the country.

I couldn't give a shit about what taxes Trump paid because whatever the truth, it won't help build a single bridge, create a single job or protect a single citizen in this country. Whatever is on Trump's tax return, the IRS knows, and they obviously didn't have a problem with any of it. That's all I need to know.

The fat traitor was never going to meet with Mueller. I don't think Mueller will need to hear anything from him anyways. No need to pile any perjury charges on top of the others. Though I bet Trump still ends up perjuring himself during the trial.

The fat traitor was never going to meet with Mueller. I don't think Mueller will need to hear anything from him anyways. No need to pile any perjury charges on top of the others. Though I bet Trump still ends up perjuring himself during the trial.
why would he meet with mueller?

what's mueller got?

Why would he?

You’d have to ask toobfreak

He’s under the impression the only thing stopping the blob from testifying is his lawyers.

I know if I were the blob and couldn’t tell the truth to save my life, I’d do everything I legally could to not sit with Captain Mueller and perjure myself.

Why would he?

You’d have to ask toobfreak

He’s under the impression the only thing stopping the blob from testifying is his lawyers.

I know if I were the blob and couldn’t tell the truth to save my life, I’d do everything I legally could to not sit with Captain Mueller and perjure myself.
tell the truth about what?

Forum List

Back