No Wonder Libs Are Upset - The Surge Is Working

obstructionism?

Try the gutless Dems who are trying a back door way of cutting of funding.
Libs are now trying to take the powers of the CIC from Presidnet Bush which they know they cannot do

My..... things have changed in the past few weeks!

Just yesterday Cons were chanting the mantra "Dems don't have tha balls to cut funding so they've resorted to non-binding resolutions....if they're really serious about "walking their talk" they should use the only power they actually have and go ahead and cut funding!"

Now Dems have put Bush in the position of having to be the only one to "cut" funding and all Cons can say is

WAAAAAAAAH!

Dems passed their "Surrender At All CostS" bill desite they know it will go nowhere

Only if the president chooses to cut funding for the troops.

Then they passed a $400 billion tax increase on 3/29

I look forward to Dems tryng to explain to workers in the lowest tax bracket why they raised their tax rate by 33%

It's not a tax increase. It's just a more equitable and practical system of taxation.

Your reliance on these Limbaughesque talking points proves your statement to be little more than Conservative propaganda.

here: there are just three questions.... use your own words and answer them...it really ought not to be that hard.

RSR.... just stop the cut and paste barrage for a moment and answer just a few of my questions in your own words:

WHY do the official DoD casualty figures NOT show this 60% decrease in American casualties that you keep claiming, but instead show a nearly steady rate of American casualties in Iraq from before the surge began up to the present?

Why do the official DoD casualty figures show that April is on track to be the bloodiest month of the war so far?

Why do the official DoD casualty figures show that the rate of casualties for Americans over the last six months is 37% higher than the six months before that?

Just answer those questions and then you can get back to cutting and pasting the same tired old stories over and over and over again.

Go back and read my posts - this is getting very boring MM

I have read every one of your posts that you have written.... and you have never addressed those questions in your own words.

You would save a lot of time by just doing it rather than continue to waste time running away from them.

go ahead...there are just three.

Give it a try ...use your own words.

I dare you.

I have read every one of your posts that you have written.... and you have never addressed those questions in your own words.

You would save a lot of time by just doing it rather than continue to waste time running away from them.

I dare you.[/QUOTE

Acept the fact you lost, move on, and find something else to whine about

I dare you.[/QUOTE

Acept the fact you lost, move on, and find something else to whine about

I have not lost.... you are wrong about the casualties decreasing by 60% and you do not have the balls to admit it.

Answer my three simple questions in your own words. If you dare.

I am not "spinning" I am using the DoD figures that are contained on the website that YOU provided that show clearly that we have not seen ANY decrease in American casualties in Iraq since the surge began, let alone the ridiculous 60% claimed by you. I am using the DoD figures which show that the last six months has seen American casualties 37% higher than the previous six months. The same DoD figures show April as one of the bloodiest months of all!

And you cannot answer that.

I am not "spinning" I am using the DoD figures that are contained on the website that YOU provided that show clearly that we have not seen ANY decrease in American casualties in Iraq since the surge began, let alone the ridiculous 60% claimed by you. I am using the DoD figures which show that the last six months has seen American casualties 37% higher than the previous six months. The same DoD figures show April as one of the bloodiest months of all!

And you cannot answer that.

Ingnoring what I post is nothing new - same old same old

why are you refusing to answer three easy questions?

The numbers used all come from the DoD.... and they all come from YOUR website.

Why are you running away from them?

Why are you still denying the surge is making progress? Much like you are ignoring how the people are in Iraq say they are not in a civil war?

My is must be difficult for you to keep sprewing the DNC talking points in the face of so much evidence to the contray

Why are you still denying the surge is making progress? Much like you are ignoring how the people are in Iraq say they are not in a civil war?

My is must be difficult for you to keep sprewing the DNC talking points in the face of so much evidence to the contray

I said that the surge of troops has caused less violence in baghdad...but that the insurgents merely took their fight on the road to places where our troop concentrations are not as overwhelming...just like I predicted they would do. And the overall result is NO decrease in American casualties in Iraq.... the surge has only changed the location where Americans are dying. It has not caused fewer Americans to die in Iraq..and it has not caused fewer Iraqis to die in Iraq. It has only changed the location of the carnage.

The DoD casualty figures clearly support that analysis...and they do NOT support your bullshit claim of 60% decrease in American casualties....

and you do not have the balls to just admit that you misspoke.

and you do not have the balls to just admit that you misspoke.

Good luck with this, the only thing you can count on is good old republican ignorance, they have perfected the "Grunt and Dismissal" Its one of the most difficult things in the world for some people to admit a mistake, when the leaders wont do it, dont expect their minions too.

come on RSR.... explain how we can have as many soldiers die in January and February and March and even MORE dying in April and there still be this magical 60% reduction in deaths.

Can you explain that or retract that?

simple question: why are you so deathly afraid of answering it?

come on RSR.... explain how we can have as many soldiers die in January and February and March and even MORE dying in April and there still be this magical 60% reduction in deaths.

Can you explain that or retract that?

Forum List

Back