No Wonder Libs Are Upset - The Surge Is Working

The surge must be working - why would the flip flopping Dems now say they will not cut off funding?

You must be very upset with that news this morning

The news this morning that I am upset about is the reports of 10 more Americans dead this weekend.... when will you ever admit that this idiocy about us seeing a 60% reduction in casualties is wrong?

april is shaping up to be the bloodiest month of the entire war, and you want to sell that snake oil bullshit that the surge has brought our casualties DOWN by 60%????

The news this morning that I am upset about is the reports of 10 more Americans dead this weekend.... when will you ever admit that this idiocy about us seeing a 60% reduction in casualties is wrong?

If things are sooooo bad in Iraq, why are your beloved Dems flip flopping?

Could it be the surge is working, and Dems are seeing the people do not want the Dems to surrender?

If things are sooooo bad in Iraq, why are your beloved Dems flip flopping?

Could it be the surge is working, and Dems are seeing the people do not want the Dems to surrender?

quit tap dancing and try to explain why you haven't retracted the idiotic nonsense about our casualties decreasing by 60%

RSR: you have said that our casualties have decreased by 60% and that is proof that the surge is working. Is that true or not? and if so...please show the casualty figures that would support such an assertion.

quit tap dancing and try to explain why you haven't retracted the idiotic nonsense about our casualties decreasing by 60%

If there is not progress being made, why are libs flip flopping?

You were so pround over the "Surrender At All Costs" bill - now your Dems are leaving you high and dry

If there is not progress being made, why are libs flip flopping?

You were so pround over the "Surrender At All Costs" bill - now your Dems are leaving you high and dry

why can't you answer a simple question?

I do not see any flip flopping going on at all.... and as I said earler, the bill to tie continued funding to a date to start withdrawing troops is not a surrender at all. And why won't you explain to me how you think a handful of sunnis from outside Iraq is going to take away control of Iraq's oil industry from the 80% shiite majority?

RSR: you have said that our casualties have decreased by 60% and that is proof that the surge is working. Is that true or not? and if so...please show the casualty figures that would support such an assertion.

have we really seen a 60% drop in casualties? Are you still sticking with that line of shit?

why can't you answer a simple question?

I do not see any flip flopping going on at all.... and as I said earler, the bill to tie continued funding to a date to start withdrawing troops is not a surrender at all. And why won't you explain to me how you think a handful of sunnis from outside Iraq is going to take away control of Iraq's oil industry from the 80% shiite majority?

The same way you did not "see" any tax increases

The liberal media are doing all they can to help the Dems

AP Suggests It's The Fourth Anniversary of Deposing City of Baghdad, Not Saddam
Posted by Tim Graham on April 9, 2007 - 06:09.
The Associated Press reported rallies celebrating the fourth anniversary of the liberation of Iraq from Saddam Hussein -- without ever mentioning Saddam Hussein. Lauren Frayer's article makes it sound like the American forces deposed a city, not a dictator: "Tens of thousands marched through the streets of two Shiite holy cities Monday to mark the fourth anniversary of Baghdad's fall." Nowhere in the article is Saddam even mentioned. The headline was also "Rally marks anniversary of Baghdad's fall."

The reader quickly learns the rallies were organized by Moqtada al-Sadr's Mahdi Army as an anti-American event, which would explain why it broke through the media's resistance to hopeful-sounding news:

"The enemy that is occupying our country is now targeting the dignity of the Iraqi people," said lawmaker Nassar al-Rubaie, head of al-Sadr's bloc in parliament, as he marched. "After four years of occupation, we have hundreds of thousands of people dead and wounded."

A senior official in al-Sadr's organization in Najaf, Salah al-Obaydi, called the rally a "call for liberation."

"We're hoping that by next year's anniversary, we will be an independent and liberated Iraq with full sovereignty," he said...

Monday's demonstration marks four years since U.S. Marines and the Army's 3rd Infantry Division swept into the Iraqi capital 20 days into the American invasion.

In a statement distributed in Najaf on Sunday, al-Sadr called on Iraqi forces to stop cooperating with America.

"You, the Iraqi army and police forces, don't walk alongside the occupiers, because they are your archenemy," the statement said.

He urged his followers not to attack fellow Iraqis but to turn all their efforts on American forces.

"God has ordered you to be patient in front of your enemy, and unify your efforts against them — not against the sons of Iraq," it said.

Al-Sadr had reportedly ordered his militia to disarm and stay off the streets during a Baghdad security crackdown that began Feb. 14, though he has nevertheless issued a series of sharp anti-American statements, demanding the immediate withdrawal of U.S. troops.

U.S. officials have said al-Sadr left Iraq for neighboring Iran after the start of the crackdown, but his followers say he is in Iraq.

One sign this article is truly a press release for Moqtada is that the BBC video posted next to it on Yahoo! has more balance, noting the Americans feel Moqtada is the greatest threat to Iraq's stability and is assisted by Iran. That's right, the BBC is fairer and more balanced than AP on this anniversary. That ought to make AP crumple up the story and start over.

http://newsbusters.org/node/11916

you really are testing my patience....you are absolutely INCAPABLE of just answering a question in your own words!

Here: Are you going to retract your assertion that the surge has caused American casualties to drop by 60% yes or no?

Are you going to continue to suggest that things are getting better when we are on track for the bloodiest month of the war? yes or no?

you really are testing my patience....you are absolutely INCAPABLE of just answering a question in your own words!

Here: Are you going to retract your assertion that the surge has caused American casualties to drop by 60% yes or no?

Are you going to continue to suggest that things are getting better when we are on track for the bloodiest month of the war? yes or no?

I believe the Dems you worship are testing your patience. They run on not cuuting off funding, then they say they are, not they say they won't

Dems played their voters for chumps - and you were one of them

The sutge is working - if not why are the Dems filp flopping?

I believe the Dems you worship are testing your patience. They run on not cuuting off funding, then they say they are, not they say they won't

Dems played their voters for chumps - and you were one of them

The sutge is working - if not why are the Dems filp flopping?

answer the question: will you back up your claims that the surge has seen a 60% reduction in american casualties or will you kindly retract it?

The surge must be working since Dems are running away from their promises

All most as fast as they wanted to run out of Iraq

Send a nasty email to your Congressmen and Senators MM - I did not make them flip flop

The surge must be working since Dems are running away from their promises

All most as fast as they wanted to run out of Iraq

Send a nasty email to your Congressmen and Senators MM - I did not make them flip flop

why won't you answer a simple question?

this board should be a place where people converse with each other, not merely rant PAST each other. I am asking YOU a question. Can you please be courteous enough to answer it?

Will you retract your claim that the surge has caused a 60% reduction in US casualties?

will you explain why american casualties over the past six months are 37% higher than the previous six months?

will you explain why this april so far is the bloodiest month of the entire Iraq war?

why won't you answer a simple question?

this board should be a place where people converse with each other, not merely rant PAST each other. I am asking YOU a question. Can you please be courteous enough to answer it?

Will you retract your claim that the surge has caused a 60% reduction in US casualties?

will you explain why american casualties over the past six months are 37% higher than the previous six months?

will you explain why this april so far is the bloodiest month of the entire Iraq war?

I have posted many articles and links showing the surge is working

The Dems must have seen the same good news - they are now changing positions again

Dems have more positions on the war then a Bill Clinton intern

I have posted many articles and links showing the surge is working

The Dems must have seen the same good news - they are now changing positions again

Dems have more positions on the war then a Bill Clinton intern

I am not asking you for LINKS...I am asking you to use your own words and acknowledge the fact that the claims you made about a 60% reduction in American casualties were incorrect.

it really is that simple: just show me where we have seen a 60% reduction in American casualties in Iraq or retract the claim.

Forum List

Back