Zone1 Noah's Ark

I've been reading your stuff, being taught by teachers in high school, JC college and universities for 55 years.
No you haven't. You got taught science in public school like anyone else. That doesn't mean you understand any of it.

Hell, you dont even understand your own magical foolishness enough to present a single argument or a single shred of evidence.

So let's not pretend you understand the mountain of science that renders your myth to be false. You insult the intelligence to claim so.

No you haven't. You got taught science in public school like anyone else. That doesn't mean you understand any of it.

Hell, you dont even understand your own magical foolishness enough to present a single argument or a single shred of evidence.

So let's not pretend you understand the mountain of science that renders your myth to be false. You insult the intelligence to claim so.
I do. But, you want me to put all of it here. No. I can lead you to where you can study it and make sure there are no mistakes. You are lazy and a Democrat. Goes hand in hand.

I have repeatedly and very explicitly asked for even just ONE argument or ONE shred of evidence.

You're not a very honest guy, when it comes to these discussions, are you?
If I make statements from a study or article, I would need to put it in my post for you to look at it so you would know it's not me just saying it. Those articles and studies are proof. So, I made the statement that there is evidence of a worldwide flood about 4500 years ago. I gave you the evidence to look at. Now, look and listen.

If I make statements from a study or article, I would need to put it in my post for you to look at it so you would know it's not me just saying it. Those articles and studies are proof. So, I made the statement that there is evidence of a worldwide flood about 4500 years ago. I gave you the evidence to look at. Now, look and listen.
Yawn

I'm now in a deep sleep. Thanks.

I'll check back in a couple years to see if you grew a pair and posted a shred of evidence.

I posted the link that supports my statement that the Flood is true and happened about 4500 years ago.
Lie. You posted a link to a podcast of people making claims.

Sure, that passes for evidence in the low IQ religious forums and settings, but not in any academic or professional setting.

Lie. You posted a link to a podcast of people making claims.

Sure, that passes for evidence in the low IQ religious forums and settings, but not in any academic or professional setting.

This is the proof.

This is the proof.
A link you didn't read?

I'm not going to parse through that and search for the point you imagine you are making.

Summarize a point or a bit of evidence for us. Like someone who read and understands the article could do.

A link you didn't read?

I'm not going to parse through that and search for the point you imagine you are making.

Summarize a point or a bit of evidence for us. Like someone who read and understands the article could do.
Why keep lying. I read and listened to it as well as all the articles on ICR.org. It's you that refuses to listen and read proof.

You can't say this because you have not read or listened to it. So, how would you now. Such a liar.
Yes I can. Any 3rd grade teacher can tell when her student didn't read the material.

She just asks the student to summarize a point from it.

Then the whole class laughs.

Yes I can. Any 3rd grade teacher can tell when her student didn't read the material.

She just asks the student to summarize a point from it.

Then the whole class laughs.
I tire of you because you haven't read or listened to the material. Yet, you try to say I didn't. Typical Democrat.

Read the specific details of fountains of the deep. You're talking nonsense trying to prove a morality tale.

Forum List

Back