Zone1 Noah's Ark

Read the specific details of fountains of the deep. You're talking nonsense trying to prove a morality tale.
Provide a link to your fountains of the deep. Point out where you think your understanding is correct. Otherwise, I have to assume it's just more of the same nonsense.

Provide a link to your fountains of the deep. Point out where you think your understanding is correct. Otherwise, I have to assume it's just more of the same nonsense.

Ice crystals 500 miles underground?

Ateam of scientists studying diamonds found as far as 500 miles underground has discovered a form of crystallized ice that has never been observed in nature before. The discovery indicates that huge water reserves flow through the earth’s mantle in a manner that very much resembles the “Fountains of the Deep” mentioned in the book of Genesis.

Ateam of scientists studying diamonds found as far as 500 miles underground has discovered a form of crystallized ice that has never been observed in nature before. The discovery indicates that huge water reserves flow through the earth’s mantle in a manner that very much resembles the “Fountains of the Deep” mentioned in the book of Genesis.
"“The study did suggest the possibility of pockets of water,” Dr. Navon said. “If you want to relate this to the Bible, it would fit nicely with the description of the Flood of Noah in which the flood resulted from rain and water from below.”
So, you should not confuse the two areas of water beneath the surface. There is water below the surface and not in the mantel.
Now, the "sky" water or firmament with on one side water is interesting. Because, there are those who believe the way Genesis is written that the sun was blocked by water in the sky. And, this is why people lived to be very old prior to the flood. So, when the rains began, water came up from the water pockets in the earth's crust along with a huge downpour of water from the heavens or the firmament.

Now, listen to the article I provided.

Lie. You posted a link to a podcast of people making claims.

Sure, that passes for evidence in the low IQ religious forums and settings, but not in any academic or professional setting.
The problem is that neither science nor religion has ever addressed the flood described in the Bible.

"“The study did suggest the possibility of pockets of water,” Dr. Navon said. “If you want to relate this to the Bible, it would fit nicely with the description of the Flood of Noah in which the flood resulted from rain and water from below.”

So, you should not confuse the two areas of water beneath the surface. There is water below the surface and not in the mantel.

Now, the "sky" water or firmament with on one side water is interesting. Because, there are those who believe the way Genesis is written that the sun was blocked by water in the sky. And, this is why people lived to be very old prior to the flood. So, when the rains began, water came up from the water pockets in the earth's crust along with a huge downpour of water from the heavens or the firmament.

Now, listen to the article I provided.

Dr. Oded Navon, professor of geology at Hebrew University, reviewed the study and was willing to discuss the applicability of the discovery of ice-VII to the Bible on a hypothetical level, concluding that the discovery of ice-VII was not evidence of the “Fountains of the Deep” mentioned in the book of Genesis..

“The study did not find proof of a layer of water under the earth,” Professor Navon said to Breaking Israel News.

Though Navon does not personally believe that the Bible describes actual historical events, he suggested how the discovery could be read into Biblical stories.

“If you believed in the Bible as a description of creation, the water in the earth’s mantle would not fit the description of the ‘water below.’”

Fountains = waters.
Deep = the deep oceans.
The "fountains of the deep" are the waters of the deep oceans.

The problem is that neither science nor religion has ever addressed the flood described in the Bible.

blatant christian liar - religion turned the truth into a senseless nursery rhyme they then focus on the boat, nutz - than the true meaning and heavenly personification the paradisians more than understand - the original goal granted a&e for their remission to the everlasting. self determination worthy of judgement.

Fountains = waters.
Deep = the deep oceans.
The "fountains of the deep" are the waters of the deep oceans.

How do you make a lesson unforgettable? Consider Aesop's Fables which were written around the same time by a Greek slave. Are they true stories or are they unforgettable stories that illustrate a truth?

Dr. Oded Navon, professor of geology at Hebrew University, reviewed the study and was willing to discuss the applicability of the discovery of ice-VII to the Bible on a hypothetical level, concluding that the discovery of ice-VII was not evidence of the “Fountains of the Deep” mentioned in the book of Genesis..

“The study did not find proof of a layer of water under the earth,” Professor Navon said to Breaking Israel News.

Though Navon does not personally believe that the Bible describes actual historical events, he suggested how the discovery could be read into Biblical stories.

“If you believed in the Bible as a description of creation, the water in the earth’s mantle would not fit the description of the ‘water below.’”
Correct. Not in the mantle. That’s what I said too. You are so bent proving yourself true that you miss anything that would help understand the Bible better. Do you know the difference between the mantle and the crust? Fountains of the deep can be water from the crust. There’s a lot of water in the crust. There’s a lot of ice water in the heavens too.

Because it shows you have an idea what you are talking about.

It shows you're not a pathetic troll that thinks he can link spam instead of make a point.

It shows you're not just wasting everyone's time.

And also because I know you didn't listen to the podcast, and I know you can't summarize a single point from it.

No, you are the troll.

blatant christian liar - religion turned the truth into a senseless nursery rhyme they then focus on the boat, nutz - than the true meaning and heavenly personification the paradisians more than understand - the original goal granted a&e for their remission to the everlasting. self determination worthy of judgement.
Millions of people and animals perishing? Hardly a nursery rhyme.

The "boat" and everything else in the story has been turned into a straw man.

Last edited:
How do you make a lesson unforgettable? Consider Aesop's Fables which were written around the same time by a Greek slave. Are they true stories or are they unforgettable stories that illustrate a truth?
The story is written as an actual event. The lesson is that God will only tolerate evil for so long. :omg:

Millions of people and animals perishing? Hardly a nursery rhyme.

were that meaningful to you why are they separated, rather all beings ...

some conclude those other beings are far advanced in their purity of thought and far closer to the heavens than humanity, they would not have been punished for crimes those who did perish were accused of.

they as noah were being saved. the true event.

Why keep lying. I read and listened to it as well as all the articles on ICR.org. It's you that refuses to listen and read proof.
You did neither and couldn't summarize a single point form any of it if your life depended on it.

You have demonstrated this for all of us, and you're crybabying about me won't cover for it.

Now write 30 more posts without a single bit of evidence or argument.

As I predicted you would.

You did neither and couldn't summarize a single point form any of it if your life depended on it.

You have demonstrated this for all of us, and you're crybabying about me won't cover for it.

Now write 30 more posts without a single bit of evidence or argument.

As I predicted you would.
You did nothing. You can't summarize a single point from any of what I posted. You have demonstrated for all to see you're a lazy crybaby atheists and won't even try. Now, write 100 more posts without a single bit of evidence that you read or listen to the podcast. As I predict you won't.

You did nothing.
A statement that shows how far removed you are from any academic or serious setting.

Nobody has to lift a finger to "disprove" your lies that run contrary to all the evidence.

This is YOUR book report to make.

And you are failing as badly as anyone can fail.

Now make 29 more posts without making a single argument or presenting a shred of evidence.

As predicted.

were that meaningful to you why are they separated, rather all beings ...

some conclude those other beings are far advanced in their purity of thought and far closer to the heavens than humanity, they would not have been punished for crimes those who did perish were accused of.

they as noah were being saved. the true event.
All were corrupt, man and beast.

All were corrupt, man and beast.

you are lost - no one was corrupt while living in the garden, they were slaves to the unknown and grew tired of the inequity and all decided together to fend for themselves - and not all will survive particularly the weak ...

the terrible congregations of the desert religions that attempt to destroy everything with them in their downward spiral - nutz.

Forum List

Back