Zone1 Noah's Ark

Are you familiar with the Gospels? Are you claiming that the Gospels in the Bible are false? All due respect - it's one thing to disagree with the interpretation of Jesus' ministry as written in the Gospels - but to state that all the Gospels of the New Testament are false is something completely different.

- and the 4th century christian bible's - archives of preserved original documents used to write their book over a 100 year timespan - is your proof of authenticity ... as not one word is included written by jesus.

nor an original copy exist of the 4th century christian bible to compare to anything that is in existence today.

ace, do you have the tablets claimed by moses etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments ... that never existed. there is seldom a page written in the christian bible that does not have a forgery or fallacy included in its text.

No they "all" didn't. Didn't happen.

And iron age civilizations
didn't know what "global" was, anyway.

there in lies the deception -

the dawn of humanity being a single village as those that survived would encompass as members every future community themselves or their offspring's to record the heavenly event as the parable for humanities eventual conclusion.

Was there really two of every animal in the whole entire world? Also, if all of creation was made in six days does that mean humans and dinosaurs lived together after all? I don't think that they meant literal twenty-four hour days there I was just wondering what the general consensus was for that question. Oh and why only promise to have one flood when the earth desperately needs it now?
There were 7 pairs of every clean animal. Two of the others.

It doesn't say God created the universe in 6 days. Read the account more carefully and stop accepting what "traditional" Christians say without actually looking into it.

There is a LONG GAP between Gen.1:1 and Gen 1:2. He doesn't reveal how much time passed between those verses.

Gen 1:1. IN THE BEGINNING God created the heavens and the earth.

Then, millions of years later....

Gen 1:2. And the earth BECAME without form and void

There were 7 pairs of every clean animal. Two of the others.

It doesn't say God created the universe in 6 days. Read the account more carefully and stop accepting what "traditional" Christians say without actually looking into it.

There is a LONG GAP between Gen.1:1 and Gen 1:2. He doesn't reveal how much time passed between those verses.

Gen 1:1. IN THE BEGINNING God created the heavens and the earth.

Then, millions of years later....

Gen 1:2. And the earth BECAME without form and void

There were two accounts.. one from Judah, the other from Israel.

- and the 4th century christian bible's - archives of preserved original documents used to write their book over a 100 year timespan - is your proof of authenticity ... as not one word is included written by jesus.

nor an original copy exist of the 4th century christian bible to compare to anything that is in existence today.

ace, do you have the tablets claimed by moses etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments ... that never existed. there is seldom a page written in the christian bible that does not have a forgery or fallacy included in its text.
The commandments and the books of Moses are found in scrolls that date as far back as 600 BC or more.

That said - and with all due respect - where is your proof (tablets, scrolls, etc) of the religion of antiquity regarding Adam and Eve?

(I do not doubt something of the matter could exist - I am simply basing my question in the same fashion you question the sourcing of the Bible)

In regards to the Gospels of the New Testament - specifically the Gospel of Mark - you are misinformed. The Gospel of Mark is dated as being written approximately 70-72, AD after the destruction of the 2nd Temple of Jerusalem. The Gospel of Mark was likely sourced from the "Q Document" which historians state:

The Q document must have been composed before Matthew and Luke; some scholars even suggest that Q predated Mark. A date for the final Q document is often placed in the "40s or 50s of the 1st century, with some arguing its so-called sapiential layer (1Q, containing six wisdom speeches) was written as early as the 30s AD."

Whether you believe that the Gospels are true or not is one thing - but to state that they do not narrate the ministry of Jesus of Nazareth is false according to every credible historian record.

I'll go on to say that watching a 60 minute documentary on a conspiracy theory (that included psychics as historical references) will not and will never overcome 2000 years of diligent, hard-nosed work by thousands of historians, academics and scribes.

Your debate is not with the Catholic Church, Christianity or anyone else other than the same acknowledged and respected historians/academics that have provided the majority of civilization with its historical works.

NOW - that said - if you would like to discuss "the interpretation" of the ministry of Jesus, I welcome it - for I have some very powerful opinions on the subject myself.

Last edited:
The commandments and the books of Moses are found in scrolls that date as far back as 1000 BC or more.

That said - and with all due respect - where is your proof (tablets, scrolls, etc) of the religion of antiquity regarding Adam and Eve?

(I do not doubt something of the matter could exist - I am simply basing my question in the same fashion you question the sourcing of the Bible)

In regards to the Gospels of the New Testament - specifically the Gospel of Mark - you are misinformed. The Gospel of Mark is dated as being written approximately 70-72, AD after the destruction of the 2nd Temple of Jerusalem. The Gospel of Mark was likely sourced from the "Q Document" which historians state:

The Q document must have been composed before Matthew and Luke; some scholars even suggest that Q predated Mark. A date for the final Q document is often placed in the "40s or 50s of the 1st century, with some arguing its so-called sapiential layer (1Q, containing six wisdom speeches) was written as early as the 30s AD."

Whether you believe that the Gospels are true or not is one thing - but to state that they do not narrate the ministry of Jesus of Nazareth is false according to every credible historian record.

I'll go on to say that watching a 60 minute documentary on a conspiracy theory (that included psychics as historical references) will not and will never overcome 2000 years of diligent, hard-nosed work by thousands of historians, academics and scribes.

Your debate is not with the Catholic Church, Christianity or anyone else other than the same acknowledged and respected historians/academics that have provided the majority of civilization with its historical works.

NOW - that said - if you would like to discuss "the interpretation" of the ministry of Jesus, I welcome it - for I have some very powerful opinions on the subject myself.

"The commandments and the books of Moses are found in scrolls that date as far back as 1000 BC or more."

After the Babylonian exile....

"The commandments and the books of Moses are found in scrolls that date as far back as 1000 BC or more."

I edited it because I could only find sources dating back to 600 BC.

There have always been local floods.

Discussing a global one,
shared by every major civilization,
do try to keep up with the conversation.

Or you need to deflect because it challenges
your pseudo-scientific dawa nonsense?

Discussing a global one,
shared by every major civilization,
do try to keep up with the conversation.

Or you need to deflect because it challenges
your pseudo-scientific dawa nonsense?

Nope. Egypt, Arabia, Turkey, Europe never had a global flood. Neither did China or Russia.

This is just Sumerian folklore based on some pretty bad floods in the Euphrates River Basin. The Jews borrowed the story after the Babylonian exile...or maybe they remember it from the Canaanites at Ras Shamra.

Nope. Egypt, Arabia, Turkey, Europe never had a global flood. Neither did China or Russia.

This is just Sumerian folklore based on some pretty bad floods in the Euphrates River Basin. The Jews borrowed the story after the Babylonian exile...or maybe they remember it from the Canaanites at Ras Shamra.

All those had a tradition of a global flood,
as part of their foundation heritage.

All of them -

where is your proof (tablets, scrolls, etc) of the religion of antiquity regarding Adam and Eve?

a language deliberately no one understands - the stone relief statue of jesus during their lifetime.

the heavenly religion of antiquity is spoken and has been passed down by paradisians, jesus since the beginning as the goal requested by a&e for their own self determination as equals for admission to the everlasting ... the triumph of good vs evil - the golden rule ... to sin no more. purity is the requirement and the final judgement.

there are no original documents for any desert document -

provide the tablets etched in the heavens claimed by the liar moses or the affidavit from heaven verifying abraham's hereditary idolatry ... either will suffice.

the 1st century repudiation of judaism, their fallacies of heavenly personifications is the claim of the heavenly chosen itinerant the jews murdered - who follow their commandments will die as sinners and not be granted judgement ...

the sabbath to keep holy is their creation, what jesus died for.

FUNNY FACE AAA.jpg
- miss funny face, you can count on one conclusion - the 1st village and those who survived the heavenly conflagration are the ancestors of all who live on earth today, to bad not their saving grace as that dilution is vastly dissipated to virtual - obscurity.

A similarity, beyond calling a flood a flood? No.

Floods happen. Always have. Always will.

Did they invest the energy
to preserve a record of "just" any flood?
It's the global scale that made into mythology.

Mythology in itself is global, it doesn't make you "religious"
to acknowledge the common archetypes in human civilization.
It's unscientific to ridicule it because of mere opposition to dogma.

Human civilization experienced the ice age globally,
and the transition no less a devastating 'event',
to survive as a species.

Deal with it.

Did they invest the energy
to preserve a record of "just" any flood?
It's the global scale that made into mythology.
There was no such thing as global scale, back then.

The global scale of ancient myths, floods or otherwise, came out of the fact that they thought the world was everything they could see or knew about.

There was no such thing as global scale, back then.

The global scale of ancient myths, floods or otherwise, came out of the fact that they thought the world was everything they could see or knew about.

Read that again,
it's self contradictory.

Global means exactly the
earth as a whole as they knew it.

Did they all record "just" a flood or a global one?
Were the ice age period and transition local events?

Forum List

Back