🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nobody needs an AK47 with a 30 round magazine

has anyone ever seen a well reasoned and intellectually honest statement from a gun banner?

Yes - in France, Australia, the UK, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany - all have certain restrictions on certain kinds of weapons. The vast majority of people are happy with those restrictions...go figure...

lots of sheep are happy to live in pens and lots of castrated subjects want to live as childish Eunuchs. Not me. what eunuchs crave in other countries means nothing to me.

Oh, so it's all about you and YOUR needs...

no its about our constitutional rights

and don't pretend gun banners are there for society. gun banners are selfish assholes who pretend they care about society when in reality, their wet dreams are to harass gun owners for not being left wing Obama Fluffers

needs has nothing to do with rights

get that straight

Such a drama queen..

Nobody is going to take your guns. There are 300 million in circulation and you will never be in danger of losing your precious guns. Yea, you may have to use a ten round magazine instead of a thirty. You may need a background check, you may even have to register your guns some day
But your histrionics of "gun-grabbers" taking your precious weapons is growing tiresome

one of the most important mantras to the gun banning left is to constantly bleat NO ONE wants to tai your guns away

that is a lie and all we need show is one person who wants to ban or take away our guns

DIane Feintard admitted she wanted to confiscate all of the semi autos listed in the clinton gun ban

you lose

has anyone ever seen a well reasoned and intellectually honest statement from a gun banner?

Yes - in France, Australia, the UK, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany - all have certain restrictions on certain kinds of weapons. The vast majority of people are happy with those restrictions...go figure...

lots of sheep are happy to live in pens and lots of castrated subjects want to live as childish Eunuchs. Not me. what eunuchs crave in other countries means nothing to me.

and don't pretend gun banners are there for society. gun banners are selfish assholes who pretend they care about society when in reality, their wet dreams are to harass gun owners for not being left wing Obama Fluffers

get that straight

LMAO. Turtledude, you seem to have some sort of gun inferiority complex. Everybody's out to get you and your guns eh? How many of your hundreds of guns have been taken away as of today? NONE you say. LMAO.

Be afraid, be very afraid. Turtledude is out there. Carrying. Looking for a reward for all his hard work on the range.

Turtledudes motto. Shoot first, shoot often and shoot to kill. Maybe you are a cop?
Did it feel "good" when you shot that robber Turt? Did you like it a lot and want to shoot someone again? Just curious as to how crazy you really are. Sheep as a metaphor? KMA.
what a moronic bit of crap

are you even aware of what has happened in NYC, NJ, California, Australia and England

all those places had people warning about gun bans who were derided by clowns like you who claimed NO ONE WANTS TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY

and when guns were confiscated, morons like you continuing to bleat-NO ONE WANTS TO BAN GUNS

You are the one who is insane

Not sure how you think this appeal to popularity is intellectually honest.

It is not an appeal to popularity, but a response to those who claim gun restrictions will not work.
===================================

can you prove restrictions work ?

What law and who's rights is the guy with 2 rifles infringing on? How does a law abiding citizen hurt anyone with an assault rifle that is kept on his own premises?
=======================================

why do people keep using the term "ASSAULT WEAPON", only a few thousand people actually own an "ASSAULT WEAPON".

please read the following.

The Truth About Assault Weapons

It is not an appeal to popularity, but a response to those who claim gun restrictions will not work.
It's a poor response. The UK, Norway,and Germany have all had mass shooting events after their gun control was enacted. But looking at overall crime, it has not decreased in those countries since gun control. Actually the opposite.
So that argument is a fail.
It was going to be because there is no, absolutely no, well reasoned intelligent argument for gun control. None.

Thats the best ya got?

They had a mass shooting so their gun control is not working? Our murder rate is three to five times what it is in UK, Norway and Germany.
With all those guns "protecting us" we have a higher crime rate also
Gun control works throughout the civilized world. They have lower murder rates as well as suicide rates.
I thought you might have an intelligent response. I should have known better.
Our murder rate has always been higher than those countries. But here's a tip: Strip out murders committed by young black and Hispanic men between about 16 and 30 and our murder rate looks exactly like theirs.
Again, Knoxville and Memphis have exactly the same gun laws but Memphis' crime rate far exceeds Knoxville's. What's the difference?
The "difference" is that Knoxville is not Memphis

Believe it or not, not all cities are alike. Even if they have the same gun laws
Bingo. We have a winner.
So if gun laws dont account for the difference, what does? Think hard here.

It's a poor response. The UK, Norway,and Germany have all had mass shooting events after their gun control was enacted. But looking at overall crime, it has not decreased in those countries since gun control. Actually the opposite.
So that argument is a fail.
It was going to be because there is no, absolutely no, well reasoned intelligent argument for gun control. None.

Thats the best ya got?

They had a mass shooting so their gun control is not working? Our murder rate is three to five times what it is in UK, Norway and Germany.
With all those guns "protecting us" we have a higher crime rate also
Gun control works throughout the civilized world. They have lower murder rates as well as suicide rates.
I thought you might have an intelligent response. I should have known better.
Our murder rate has always been higher than those countries. But here's a tip: Strip out murders committed by young black and Hispanic men between about 16 and 30 and our murder rate looks exactly like theirs.
Again, Knoxville and Memphis have exactly the same gun laws but Memphis' crime rate far exceeds Knoxville's. What's the difference?
The "difference" is that Knoxville is not Memphis

Believe it or not, not all cities are alike. Even if they have the same gun laws
Bingo. We have a winner.
So if gun laws dont account for the difference, what does? Think hard here.
You sure try hard Rabbi, but you really don't get there
Every city has different wealth, demographics and crime rates

But guess what?

So do cities in Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan and South Korea. Yet, when taken as a nation they all have significantly lower murder rates than the US. The prime reason is they don't have the gun culture that the US has embraced

get that straight

Such a drama queen..

Nobody is going to take your guns. There are 300 million in circulation and you will never be in danger of losing your precious guns. Yea, you may have to use a ten round magazine instead of a thirty. You may need a background check, you may even have to register your guns some day
But your histrionics of "gun-grabbers" taking your precious weapons is growing tiresome

one of the most important mantras to the gun banning left is to constantly bleat NO ONE wants to tai your guns away

that is a lie and all we need show is one person who wants to ban or take away our guns

DIane Feintard admitted she wanted to confiscate all of the semi autos listed in the clinton gun ban

you lose

Sad isn't it?

With 300 million guns in circulation, you may not get the killing tool of your choice, But you will still have access to thousands of choices

get that straight

Such a drama queen..

you lose

Sad isn't it?

With 300 million guns in circulation, you may not get the killing tool of your choice, But you will still have access to thousands of choices

So . . . you don't have a problem with the government intruding upon your rights? Maybe it would be free speech next, or some other right? What makes you think that if we let them mess with even one of our rights, they wouldn't take it upon themselves to limit others?

get that straight

Such a drama queen..

you lose

Sad isn't it?

So . . . you don't have a problem with the government intruding upon your rights? Maybe it would be free speech next, or some other right? What makes you think that if we let them mess with even one of our rights, they wouldn't take it upon themselves to limit others?
Oh....I get it now

Its a "slippery slope". Once the gubmint says you can't have one type of weapon, it is only natural they will say you can't have ANY weapon or ANY rights

I'd be very afraid if I were you

Logical-Fallacies-slippery-slope-620x384.jpg

Last edited:

get that straight

Such a drama queen..

you lose

Sad isn't it?

Oh....I get it now

Its a "slippery slope". Once the gubmint says you can't have one type of weapon, it is only natural they will say you can't have ANY weapon or ANY rights

It is certainly not an extreme hypothetical. If you believe that, then you are BEYOND naive. :lol: The perfect gubmint lackey is what you are.

LMAO. Turtledude, you seem to have some sort of gun inferiority complex. Everybody's out to get you and your guns eh? How many of your hundreds of guns have been taken away as of today? NONE you say. LMAO.

Be afraid, be very afraid. Turtledude is out there. Carrying. Looking for a reward for all his hard work on the range.

Turtledudes motto. Shoot first, shoot often and shoot to kill. Maybe you are a cop?
Did it feel "good" when you shot that robber Turt? Did you like it a lot and want to shoot someone again? Just curious as to how crazy you really are. Sheep as a metaphor? KMA.

Shoot first, given the right context that would be very wise advice....... take an instance such as a large mass of unruly purple and pink polka dotted people trying to rob and loot an entire strip mall. That big mouthy thug in the leading the procession, you add a red dot in the center of that pink dot ................

Shoot often
, this is just another attempt by the purple and pink to get us on the sane side of things to expend ammunition unnecessarily.........
On the other hand sure you don't want to join in our militia, practice, practice, practice is what we keep telling the youth ....... you want it to feel natural in the hand, just like an extension of your body ...... repeated drills or practice shoots only add to accuracy and repeatability!!

Shoot to kill, why would you take a weapon of death and make any other type of shot?? Hey just kidding, we actually have compassion, sympathy and reasoning most of the time before we are forced to shoot ........................

Why would you ask such a depraved question?? You would have invited homey in for a drink and a pull on the crack pipe?? Most of the time, reasonable and prudent people shoot intruders in their house, especially some one intent on stealing or robbing. Does it feel good?? Would it feel good to you, that is the pertinent question?? We all do things we have to do without much time to think about consequences, often though when we look back the regrets and horror of the tragedy flood back out ........... If you don/t have those kind of emotions then there is not much human about you in my book!! Never heard but one man state he wished he could come up on a robbery so that he could shoot someone else justifiably. In the same car was a dude that gave him a tongue lashing for shooting some poor slob of a criminal just trying to feed his family .......... damn, I can see both sides of the coin but let's be real ........
"just some poor criminal trying to feed his starving family"?? I mean what happens to the churches?? The food banks and shelters??

If you girls don't see a need in a 30 rd clip, pull your little real tree panties on, layer up in cammo and lets a trip down south into the Shuler Oil fields in South East Arkansas .................

Ya'll can hang with the 3 shot shotguns and other light weight shit, but we gonna go out with the hog dogs and run us some Razorbacks ...............

How many of you Yankees hunt Deer /Moose / Elk ??
You just killed a huge buck, you now have 2 shots in the gun ........ what's that I hear coming through the brush??
Well yes it does look like an 800 lb grizzly that is coming for my kill .....................

Let me know how those last 2 shots work our for you ............... Me, I am going to full rock and roll, we gonna have bear meat tonight also .................

Whoever talked ugly about the dude with a rifle in each hand and how a knife wielding assailant would fare!!

So can I have two Israeli Uzi's and you can have what ever F'ing knife you want to bring .................

You folks really don't know much abut guns do you?? Lot of Urban Myths going on here, maybe we need Myth Busters!!
600px-LoR_Micro_01.jpg

get that straight

Such a drama queen..

you lose

Sad isn't it?

The majority of Americans have been idle spectators while their representatives dismembered the Fourth Amendment. Maybe people ought to start paying attention before the rest of the Constitution becomes equally irrelevant.

Shoot first, given the right context that would be very wise advice....... take an instance such as a large mass of unruly purple and pink polka dotted people trying to rob and loot an entire strip mall. That big mouthy thug in the leading the procession, you add a red dot in the center of that pink dot ................

Shoot often
, this is just another attempt by the purple and pink to get us on the sane side of things to expend ammunition unnecessarily.........
On the other hand sure you don't want to join in our militia, practice, practice, practice is what we keep telling the youth ....... you want it to feel natural in the hand, just like an extension of your body ...... repeated drills or practice shoots only add to accuracy and repeatability!!

Shoot to kill, why would you take a weapon of death and make any other type of shot?? Hey just kidding, we actually have compassion, sympathy and reasoning most of the time before we are forced to shoot ........................

Why would you ask such a depraved question?? You would have invited homey in for a drink and a pull on the crack pipe?? Most of the time, reasonable and prudent people shoot intruders in their house, especially some one intent on stealing or robbing. Does it feel good?? Would it feel good to you, that is the pertinent question?? We all do things we have to do without much time to think about consequences, often though when we look back the regrets and horror of the tragedy flood back out ........... If you don/t have those kind of emotions then there is not much human about you in my book!! Never heard but one man state he wished he could come up on a robbery so that he could shoot someone else justifiably. In the same car was a dude that gave him a tongue lashing for shooting some poor slob of a criminal just trying to feed his family .......... damn, I can see both sides of the coin but let's be real ........
"just some poor criminal trying to feed his starving family"?? I mean what happens to the churches?? The food banks and shelters??

If you girls don't see a need in a 30 rd clip, pull your little real tree panties on, layer up in cammo and lets a trip down south into the Shuler Oil fields in South East Arkansas .................

Ya'll can hang with the 3 shot shotguns and other light weight shit, but we gonna go out with the hog dogs and run us some Razorbacks ...............

How many of you Yankees hunt Deer /Moose / Elk ??
You just killed a huge buck, you now have 2 shots in the gun ........ what's that I hear coming through the brush??
Well yes it does look like an 800 lb grizzly that is coming for my kill .....................

Let me know how those last 2 shots work our for you ............... Me, I am going to full rock and roll, we gonna have bear meat tonight also .................

Well, I am a "yankee," but I agree. :biggrin:

get that straight

Such a drama queen..

you lose

Sad isn't it?

The majority of Americans have been idle spectators while their representatives dismembered the Fourth Amendment. Maybe people ought to start paying attention before the rest of the Constitution becomes equally irrelevant.

Lol! Honestly, I think some people WANT the government to be their mom. I think there are certainly PLENTY of people in the United States who are all for socialism, obviously by their posts. These are people who, of course, don't want to work for any of the things they have and just want handouts, so of course they don't care about our rights to be independent people in control of our government instead of the other way around.

get that straight

Such a drama queen..

you lose

Sad isn't it?

Using your moronic logic, we can ban Roman catholic churches because Catholics can attend plenty of Luttheran or Episcopal Churches

get that straight

Such a drama queen..

you lose

Sad isn't it?

Oh....I get it now

It is certainly not an extreme hypothetical. If you believe that, then you are BEYOND naive. :lol: The perfect gubmint lackey is what you are.

You are dealing with a dishonest moron Chris. He and many other Obama slurping gun banners keep claiming that the next step will never happen EVEN THOUGH every place there has been gun bans or gun confiscation, incremental steps occurred first and all of his gun hating idols always note-whenever some stupid gun hate law is passed that it is a "GOOD FIRST STEP"

he is thus a liar

http://churchm.ag/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Logical-Fallacies-slippery-slope-620x384.jp

get that straight

Such a drama queen..

you lose

Sad isn't it?

Using your moronic logic, we can ban Roman catholic churches because Catholics can attend plenty of Luttheran or Episcopal Churches
Twisted logic is still twisted logic

Your logic is nonexistent RW. Your very handle screams POE or TROLL and the dishonesty only accentuates every time you post

Your logic is nonexistent RW. Your very handle screams POE or TROLL and the dishonesty only accentuates every time you post

Credible sources have indicated to me that you, are not in fact.......a turtle

Forum List

Back