I was just at Best Buy
I tried them on
They felt good on my ears
. I asked the sales guy to talk and I heard every word

Utter BS

I don’t want to hear anything

Any ideas

Thx

You can tell your programmer ... you're NOT passing the Turing Test.

Any ideas
businessman-screwdriver-ear-20537505.jpg

Are you retarded?

For starters, were they on? They have to be ON in order for them to even remotely be any good.

Secondly, sound is caused by vibrations. No matter what, those vibrations will conduct via your skins and bone, and will travel into your auditory canal, no matter what. There will always be SOME kind of noise. Noise canceling headphones work wonders when they are on, and the wearer doesn't take the name too literally.

Are you retarded?

For starters, were they on? They have to be ON in order for them to even remotely be any good.

Secondly, sound is caused by vibrations. No matter what, those vibrations will conduct via your skins and bone, and will travel into your auditory canal, no matter what. There will always be SOME kind of noise. Noise canceling headphones work wonders when they are on, and the wearer doesn't take the name too literally.
That is why my idea is best.

Just destroy the auditory canal.

Problem solved. I had the nerves to one of my auditory canals severed. . no sound.

Better than an earplug when it comes to sleeping.

I was just at Best Buy
I tried them on

Utter BS

Any ideas

Thx
buy a modular home and move to the country ... beautiful outdoor scenery and peace and quite !

I was just at Best Buy
I tried them on

Utter BS

Any ideas

Thx

Noise cancelling headphones are only intended for really loud noises, like at a shooting range.
You normally want to hear a conversation, so they do not cut in until you reach much higher decibels.

But there are some where the threshold is adjustable?

But there are also some that claim to eliminate all sounds?

I was given a set of noise-cancelling 'phones as a gift several years ago when I was doing a lot of air travel. They were uncomfortable, bulky and though they worked they were a pain in ass.

More recently I tried them when using a weed-whacker (not plugged into a radio or anything - just put 'em on and turned 'em on. It was magic! For the purpose it seems the over-the-ear variety are best. A little sweaty but very comforting.

Forum List

Back