🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Noise cancel head phones don’t work

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler
I am clinically diagnosed as being “retarded “
I think retard is the medical lexicon the doc used

Seriously? Or are you just playing along with them?

I had some pretty smart teachers when I was in school. Also had some pretty smart smartass teachers in school as well. One teacher told us one day that nobody is perfect, and everybody has some form of social problem, mental problem, and physical problem.

Some people just have it worse than others.

A technical moment.....because I feel some are missing the purpose of noise-cancellation.

It's intended to eliminate ambient noise to make it easier to her the audio being introduced into the 'phones by things like smartphones, portable radios, whatever you plug in. It is NOT intended to reduce the volume of any noise that is present in the audio coming from the plugged-in device.

The gadgets incorporate not just a mini-transducer (speaker) for each ear; they also incorporate a microphone (some have two) that pick(s) up the ambient noise. The ambient noise is phase-inverted and added to the slightlly delayed original ambience, effectively cancelling it out. The sound originating from the plugged-in device does not pass through process so gets through to the transducers.

Those into broadcast technology will recognize the technique for its relationship with the principles that allow AM (amplitude modulated) radio to work.

Talking IS noise, dummy, if it is coming from outside not part of the headphone's own internal audio signal. Good cancelling phones will set you back $300 or more.
Only if it's coming from an asshole like you.

NC headphones work well on background noises. Random noises can still be heard.

I wear then when mowing and the sound of my lawn tractor is almost 100% cancelled out but if I hit a rock I can still hear it but the sound is attenuated very quickly.

Only if it's coming from an asshole like you.

mzc8cc.gif

Nope, works even with assholes like you who think cancelling headphones are intelligent, and can actually tell which noise its mic picks up is a person talking and which in not. :lmao:

Do your headphones speak Japanese as well? :auiqs.jpg:

Imbecile, probably the one thing you MOST want out of such headphones is the ability to EXCLUDE OUT conversations around you so you can hear what is playing IN the headphones! :laughing0301:

(Psst: That is the whole POINT of them)

Forum List

Back