Nonprofit Gets No-Bid U.S. Contract after Hiring Biden Official, $17 Mil in Unused Hotels for Migrants

Our laws do not require a visa to come here to seek asylum but you know that but your inability to discuss things honestly forces you to continue to make things up.
Asylum is just a loophole that foreigners, democrats and the ACLU take advantage of

Mexico is not an asylum escaping nation PER INTERNATIONAL LAW.
And PER INTERNATIONAL LAW an asylum seeker can NOT travel through a non asylum escaping nation to seek asylum in another nation.
It is LAW that America does not have to accept anyone who travels thru a nonviolent nation to get here.

You can simply make up whatever you want. It means nothing.

Despite its close proximity, only about 300-800 people from Mexico are granted asylum in the U.S. each year. According to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), for example, 468 Mexican nationals who submitted an affirmative U.S. asylum application were granted asylee status in 2017. But approvals vary widely year by year. For example, only 203 affirmative Mexican asylum cases were approved in 2013.

Can I Apply for U.S. Asylum If I'm From Mexico?

You all, (specifically you here) are so ignorant of our laws.

You can simply make up whatever you want. It means nothing.

Despite its close proximity, only about 300-800 people from Mexico are granted asylum in the U.S. each year. According to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), for example, 468 Mexican nationals who submitted an affirmative U.S. asylum application were granted asylee status in 2017. But approvals vary widely year by year. For example, only 203 affirmative Mexican asylum cases were approved in 2013.

Can I Apply for U.S. Asylum If I'm From Mexico?

You all, (specifically you here) are so ignorant of our laws.
Sorry for quoting LAW.
And you just blew your excuse out of the water by showing very few of the illegals coming in are here for asylum.

They aren't migrants. They are illegals because make no mistake, Biden has no intention of sending them back. He wants them to stay.

But they don't give a shit. Someone is getting a huge kick back off this. We have our own problems to deal with and they don't address them and instead bring in more illegals to add to the stress of things. They don't care because I guarantee you not one of those places is anywhere near their home.

Those hotels will turn into shitholes that will turn the area bad or make it worse than it already is.

Forum List

Back