Nonprofit Leader Who Wrote Racist Michelle Obama Post Sentenced To Jail For Defrauding FEMA $18K

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
A West Virginia woman who was fired from her job in 2016 after writing a demeaning Facebook post about Michelle Obama was sentenced to prison on Thursday for embezzling more than $18,000 in Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) disaster benefits.

Pamela Taylor, 57, who served as director of the Clay County Development Corporation, was sentenced to 10 months in federal prison and two months of home confinement, the U.S. attorney's office said. She was also fined $10,000.

Defrauding federal programs is always an egregious act," said Mark Tasky, special agent in charge, U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Office of Inspector General, in a statement. "Disaster relief fraud is even more serious because of the limited nature of the funds intended to assist Americans in their time of greatest need."

Last edited:
Multiple threads on this.... or "dueling stupidity" as it were... we should not call anyone "an ape in heels".... except Big Mike, of course....

michelle face lol 3.jpg

According to two irons short of a full deck, Michelle Obama is the first man to ever have children.
Wait.... what kind of deck has 2 irons in it? Is that a Ghet-Toe thing?

Stay under the bridge tonight and I'll throw you some change. My generosity knows no bounds.

Some eye-candy for ya....

michelle sat on balls.jpg

Wait.... what kind of deck has 2 irons in it? Is that a Ghet-Toe thing?

Stay under the bridge tonight and I'll throw you some change. My generosity knows no bounds.

Some eye-candy for ya....

View attachment 952942
I don't know anything about ghettos. That's a jewish thing. Besides, the slums are usually white owned properties. So when you go to sleep tonight in your bedbug infested hovel, don't let them bite you.

I don't know anything about ghettos. That's a jewish thing. Besides, the slums are usually white owned properties. So when you go to sleep tonight in your bedbug infested hovel, don't let them bite you.
Probably a Trump owned property.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back