Noooow hear this. Kavanaugh accused of 'weaponized crying' in New Yorker essay

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
A new essay from the New Yorker asserts that Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh’s defense against claims of attempted rape were a form of “weaponized crying” by a man of “white male privilege.”

Lawmakers defeated a Democrat-led filibuster Friday to move President Trump’s top pick for the Supreme close one step closer to confirmation, but a contributor to the New Yorker says “#MaleTears” may have sealed his fate

Brett Kavanaugh accused of ‘weaponized crying’ in New Yorker essay

I think I am supposed to make a comment about this. I am out of words. Cannot express how much I despise liberals anymore.

A new essay from the New Yorker asserts that Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh’s defense against claims of attempted rape were a form of “weaponized crying” by a man of “white male privilege.”

Lawmakers defeated a Democrat-led filibuster Friday to move President Trump’s top pick for the Supreme close one step closer to confirmation, but a contributor to the New Yorker says “#MaleTears” may have sealed his fate

I think I am supposed to make a comment about this. I am out of words. Cannot express how much I despise liberals anymore.
/----/ In the 1980s I often said, I hated liberals yesterday, I hate them today and I'll hate them evern more tomorow. It still holds true.

Wait, it was just tears this time ? What happened to the weaponized hurricanes or the sharknado's, north pole melting to drown us all ??

They're calling him a charlatan and a pussy. There, cleared it up for you.

I'm pretty sure that this man started the arms race

boehner-crying-1.jpg

We should have stormed Normandy on D day with women and weeping men.

That would have showed them.

I mean did you see GI Jane and Hunger Games. Clearly, women are stronger and better fighters than men.

They have CLEARLY EVOOOOLVED to be stronger and more physical.

Is there any doubt? Its clear science.

These gawd dam moron in the media just can't stop their fantasy land writing can they. These are the dumbest gawd dam writers under the sun. They stop at nothing to write some dreamed up bs lies so their sheep grasp it and sink their teeth into just one more lie . They grasp onto it like rabid dogs.

Gawd I hope he wins , what a smear in these shit stains faces.

I don't think he weaponized those tears. Those tears were genuine. I don't doubt it. Brett really believes he did nothing wrong. Like many privileged males, they don't see anything wrong with touching a woman without her permission. Just grab'em by the pussy, right?

He was crying because he feels like he shouldn't be held responsible for what he did.

The only ones who were moved by his tears were rethuhglicnans and sexual offenders.

right there with ya

I don't think he weaponized those tears. Those tears were genuine. I don't doubt it. Brett really believes he did nothing wrong. Like many privileged males, they don't see anything wrong with touching a woman without her permission. Just grab'em by the pussy, right?

He was crying because he feels like he shouldn't be held responsible for what he did.

The only ones who were moved by his tears were rethuhglicnans and sexual offenders.
Well, he believes he has done nothing wrong because HE HAS done nothing wrong.

Your theory would have some merit if Kavanaugh had said it was a consensual encounter and he did nothing wrong. He never said anything like that. He said it never happened. There was no party. He never met her nor even seen her around. They were strangers. Ford's best friend said that not only was there any party but she had never met Kavanaugh and believed that her good friend Christine had never met him either. This is a far cry from some guy grabbing ass thinking he did nothing wrong.

If democrats are allowed to continue like this, women can accuse absolute strangers of attacking them and never meeting the woman will be no defense.

Five girls have been arrested for doing much the same thing being witnesses for one another. Democrats have given girls a new game #we can scare them.

One young woman is going to prison for accusing a random man she saw of rape.

These women need to start going to prison for lying. Start with Christine Ford.

Only the real freaks of society read The New Yorker Magazine.....the real fringe that live in places like Tribeca and Soho on the lower west side of Manhattan. A huge majority of society see's this kind of thinking as real oddball.

Forum List

Back