Normative Pride- is it time to celebrate?

But those same gays and lesbians who choose not to march will have faced discrimination and hatred.
Perhaps by some. To each their own. No group is completely homogeneous.

I personally think the vast majority of the people who went to a Normative Pride Pride would be the least normal people around, but hey, even cray cray needs to air it out from time to time.

IMHO, yes. Normal people have a tremendous history, dating back to antiquity. The first straight guy was Adam.

Should normative children be encouraged to be proud of their sexual preferences, and be taught of the great people throughout history who did not think it was a good idea to have men violate each other's buttholes?

Look at my avatar and ask me.... :)

IMHO, yes. Normal people have a tremendous history, dating back to antiquity. The first straight guy was Adam.

Should normative children be encouraged to be proud of their sexual preferences, and be taught of the great people throughout history who did not think it was a good idea to have men violate each other's buttholes?

I believe strongly that pride should be reserved for actual accomplishments, not inherent personal characteristics. This is why "gay pride" is completely nonsensical to me, but "straight pride" would be as well. I also see a lot of claiming pride in having a certain ethnic heritage as well, and the same would go for that also.

Forum List

Back