North Carolina voters unmoved by Dem Senate hopeful’s sex scandal

If he has done nothing else, our President has lowered the bar for personal conduct.
that honor is all slick willie's.

Dems are the creepy party!
If he has done nothing else, our President has lowered the bar for personal conduct.

Monica disagrees
True enough, Clinton certainly lowered the bar, then Trump dropped it on the floor.

Monica disagrees
True enough, Clinton certainly lowered the bar, then Trump dropped it on the floor.
I remember a couple of years before trump, Democrats elected a politician that was in jail for MURDER.
Trump is an embarrassment. But so is the ignorant rhetoric.

If somebody who wants to be a Governor or a Congressman is gettin' some strange on the side, I couldn't really give a fuck...

Monica disagrees
I remember a couple of years before trump, Democrats elected a politician that was in jail for MURDER.
mayor Barry, there is that one.

They found out the creep has 2 girlfriends which is more than most normal people can stomach. He's toast. He will die alone and sad like most dims.

Monica disagrees
And from what I hear, Biden likes to assault his staffers digitally.

At least Trump had mutual consent.

Monica disagrees
And from what I hear, Biden likes to assault his staffers digitally.

At least Trump had mutual consent.
That is not what Trump himself has said: "And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything".

Monica disagrees
Trump pardoned a convicted criminal who then ran (unsuccessfully) for various offices as a Republican.

In the democrat party that is a career enhancer.....molesting children is becoming the next big thing for the young up and coming democrat politician, but that still has a way to go for them......also, raping women is just so "bill clinton" that biden is getting away with it...

Forum List

Back