North Carolina voters unmoved by Dem Senate hopeful’s sex scandal

If he has done nothing else, our President has lowered the bar for personal conduct.
that honor is all slick willie's.

Dems are the creepy party!
If he has done nothing else, our President has lowered the bar for personal conduct.

Monica disagrees
True enough, Clinton certainly lowered the bar, then Trump dropped it on the floor.
And from what I hear, Biden likes to assault his staffers digitally.

At least Trump had mutual consent.
That is not what Trump himself has said: "And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything".

Where does he say that you can force yourself on them? The "let you do it," should explain that to you....you twit....

Dems didn't seem concerned when Hillary's husband had an extra marital affair. It's the best example of political hypocrisy ever. The democrat party makes no claim of having family or moral values so only republicans can be criticized when they become mired in scandals.

That is not what Trump himself has said: "And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything".
Where does he say that you can force yourself on them? The "let you do it," should explain that to you....you twit....
I take it to mean you don't have to ask permission. But that's just me. Maybe we could ask the 26 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct?

I take it to mean you don't have to ask permission. But that's just me. Maybe we could ask the 26 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct?

And they all dissappeared after the election...funny how that works.....

You morons....if they had anything, anything on Trump it would have been out already, including ignoring non-disclosure agreements....

So spare us the fake allegations.......and let's listen to #metoo Tara Reade.....

Trump has made affairs passé. I mean when you elect a president who was sued for raping a 13 year old, is being sued now for defamation regarding a rape, has 26 sexual harassment complaints, was known to barge into the dressing rooms of teenage beauty contestants and has called his own daughter a piece of ass and said he would like to date her..well then...what the hell is an affair.

Last edited:
Trump has made affairs passé. I mean when you elect a president who was sued for raping a 13 year old, is being sued now for rape, has 26 sexual harassment complaints, was known to barge into the dressing rooms of teenage beauty contestants and has called his own daughter a piece of ass and would like to date her..well want the hell is an affair.

Yeah...fake and fake......if those allegations made by left wing hacks had any legitimacy the democrat party activists pretending to be journalists would have covered them 24/7 you dumb fuck........

You are lucky he is a public figure cause he should sue your ass....

Trump has made affairs passé. I mean when you elect a president who was sued for raping a 13 year old, is being sued now for rape, has 26 sexual harassment complaints, was known to barge into the dressing rooms of teenage beauty contestants and has called his own daughter a piece of ass and would like to date her..well want the hell is an affair.

Yeah...fake and fake......if those allegations made by left wing hacks had any legitimacy the democrat party activists pretending to be journalists would have covered them 24/7 you dumb fuck........

Lol..everything I wrote is true, dumbass. That you are a Trump bootlicker and refuse to acknowledge the truth..well that Is your problem.

Lol..everything I wrote is true, dumbass. That you are a Trump bootlicker and refuse to acknowledge the truth..well that Is your problem.

Yeah...sell that to the democrats...they are the stupid ones who believe your crap.

that honor is all slick willie's.

Dems are the creepy party!

Monica disagrees
True enough, Clinton certainly lowered the bar, then Trump dropped it on the floor.
More like pounded it into the floor.

Yeah...sell that to the democrats...they are the stupid ones who believe your crap.
Wrong..what I wrote is all documented. That you are a typical Trumpist and refuse to acknowledge the existence of any news that bursts your bubble is plain and obvious.

Talking of lawsuits and as an aside, what is actionable is all these lies about Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden has done nothing to get all this scorn. Now he should go after all the Trumpist liars.

And they all dissappeared after the election...funny how that works.....

You morons....if they had anything, anything on Trump it would have been out already, including ignoring non-disclosure agreements....

So spare us the fake allegations.......and let's listen to #metoo Tara Reade.....
This woman has something to say to you:
"We're private citizens, and for us to put ourselves out there to try and show America who this man is and especially how he views women, and for them to say 'meh, we don't care' — it hurts," Holvey said on NBC News' "Megyn Kelly Today" in December 2017.​

ourselves out there to try and show America who this man is and especially how he views women
How does he view women exactly?
Up close and personal apparently, whether they consent or not. This is from a Howard Stern interview talking about a Miss Universe pageant:

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed, and ready and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.​
"You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that​

Forum List

Back