North Charleston cop granted bail!! Guess he's no longer a "danger to community"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
The Post and Courier | Charleston SC, News, Sports, Entertainment

Well....he asked for bond in the fall to spend holidays with his newborn child. The NAACP and Democrat leaders threatened violence and riots upon Charleston if he got bond (despite the fact that accused killers ALWAYS get granted bond and half commit more crimes while out waiting on trial for murder).

The judge denied bond. I had a bet on this forum saying he would get out and libs laughed and mocked me when he didnt.

Jude said him being out was a "danger to the community"!!!

DANGER? FROM WHO? He means....BLM would riot and burn Charleston as they threatened to and judge denied him bond because OTHER people would get violent. ANOTHER piece of the puzzle that will lead to a mistrial.

Now....he's gonna be out on the beach by the weekend.

Guess he's no longer a "danger to the community".

Conveniently timed just as a cold weather spell hits Charleston. Hmmmm.

• And Facebook is being hit with BLM thugs threatening violence now.....

The Post and Courier | Charleston SC, News, Sports, Entertainment

Well....he asked for bond in the fall to spend holidays with his newborn child. The NAACP and Democrat leaders threatened violence and riots upon Charleston if he got bond (despite the fact that accused killers ALWAYS get granted bond and half commit more crimes while out waiting on trial for murder).

The judge denied bond. I had a bet on this forum saying he would get out and libs laughed and mocked me when he didnt.

Jude said him being out was a "danger to the community"!!!

DANGER? FROM WHO? He means....BLM would riot and burn Charleston as they threatened to and judge denied him bond because OTHER people would get violent. ANOTHER piece of the puzzle that will lead to a mistrial.

Now....he's gonna be out on the beach by the weekend.

Guess he's no longer a "danger to the community".

Conveniently timed just as a cold weather spell hits Charleston. Hmmmm.

A danger to the community? This whole thing is getting perfectly ridiculous.

Would Black Lives Matter be crazy enough to target the Judge? 'Um, probably.

Forum List

Back