North Korea holding an American Hero - are you outraged?

Select one

• I am outraged and you are an anti American

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am not the one stupid that plays a PATRIOT of a society which TOLERATES assholes who punch random people in the face. you on the other hand may be IGNORANT for not seeing the POINT that I made.
It's not conservatives who are tolerating assholes who punch random people in the face.
It is PRECISELY CONSERVATIVES who are tolerating it when they divert attention from their own nation and sent troops to the middle east...
I see you're not familiar with the concept of "time", which means that everything doesn't happen all at once.

The Knockout Game is a new pehnomenon. Sending troops to the Middle East is SOOOO 10 years ago.
instead of using them here to clean up this filth. And their side kicks are liberals.
You're also unfamiliar with the Posse Comitatus Act. It makes what you advocate here illegal.

But then, it seems like you and reality are only on a nodding acquaintance.

it took them 20 years to kill Saddam AND by the time they killed him I was his supporter already feeling sad and crying.

Oh, don't be ridiculous. You supported him the minute you found out about him.

Let me see; an ex American soldier, part of an army that committed a long string of war crimes in Korea, is arrested and detained for investigation.

When a country detains a Nazi, everyone cheers but when America loses one of its people, part of an army that committed terrible war crimes, it's terrible, bad news, he's a hero, a patriot...

... but they won't release his war record to prove he had nothing to do with America's war crimes in Korea.

The Korean War: The ?Unknown War?. The Coverup of US War Crimes | Global Research

One of the worst atrocities was perpetrated by the South Korean police at the small city of Tae Jun. They executed 7,000 political prisoners while Central Intelligence Agency and U.S. military officials looked on, Cumings said. To compound the crime, the Pentagon blamed the atrocity on the Communists, Cumings said. “The Joint Chiefs of Staff classified the photographs of it because they make it clear who’s doing it, and they don’t let the photographs out until 1999 when a Korean finally got them declassified.”

Mass rapes of Korean women, executions of political prisoners, deliberately targeting civilian populations with massive bombing raids and a load of other crap....all brushed under the carpet and hidden by classifying the documents and photos.

Much as I dislike the NK government, I can't blame NK on this issue; I would probably have done the same if I'd got hold of a member of the army that did these things.

Remember, NK was absolutely no danger to the United States, you invaded their country and were the aggressor in every way, all to keep your dictator in power in the south.

That was an ignorant, stupid, offensive statement in every way.

I think you're supposed to say why you think that.
Is it because they were American war crimes?

If a country refuses to admit its faults, it will very probably do the same thing again.

I am pissed but also wonder why he would WANT to go to N Korea for sightseeing..

Why do American students go to Iran for rock climbing? Why would anyone go to a very dangerous place for vacation? The days of the American government taking any kind of action when Americans are at risk are over. Hillary Clinton proved thst in Benghazi.

I see you're not familiar with the concept of "time", which means that everything doesn't happen all at once.

The Knockout Game is a new pehnomenon. Sending troops to the Middle East is SOOOO 10 years ago.
10 years ago while I was stuck in Philadelphia ghetto among drug addicts and prostitutes. we could have surely used the army to do the clean up there, but are you familiar with the concept of international bankers and the federal reserve and printing money at an interest? is it a coincidence that all the nations USA decides to "liberate" happen to not have international bankers providing the printing of money services? INCLUDING NAZI GERMANY

You're also unfamiliar with the Posse Comitatus Act. It makes what you advocate here illegal.
Since you brought it up what is legal and what is not, I will leave it up to you to describe how invading Iraq, Afghanistan was legal, how sending aid to Syria is legal, or how it is moral to be an ally with Saudi Arabia which sent DEATH ROW INMATES to fight Syrian people.

I'm sorry, but going to the DPRK is foolhardy. Granted, he should be released, but what what did he expect was going to happen?

I'm sorry, but going to the DPRK is foolhardy.
Easy for you to say, old people wonder off sometimes quite often. I know how to save this old man, I just purchased a domain New world government. I will create new world government, then we can get the old man back.

I'm sorry, but going to the DPRK is foolhardy. Granted, he should be released, but what what did he expect was going to happen?

Perhaps they have actual, real information about war crimes he committed.
It's hardly impossible.

Don't worry, the old war veteran is probably safer in North Korea than he is in one of US big cities like North Philadelphia where I lived.
I don't think teens in N. Korea like to play the knock out game like they do in USA:
Knock that old man down:

"One expert says teens who play the so-called game, in which random strangers are sucker punched with the goal of knocking them out, crave the notoriety and know they won't go away for long because they're kids." Terrifying teen 'knockout' game assaults spread across U.S. - CNN.com

131123154104-knock-out-game-brown-newday-00023125-c1-main.jpg

mind telling us what country you are from? I have my suspicions, but would rather hear it from you.

Don't worry, the old war veteran is probably safer in North Korea than he is in one of US big cities like North Philadelphia where I lived.
I don't think teens in N. Korea like to play the knock out game like they do in USA:
Knock that old man down:

"One expert says teens who play the so-called game, in which random strangers are sucker punched with the goal of knocking them out, crave the notoriety and know they won't go away for long because they're kids." Terrifying teen 'knockout' game assaults spread across U.S. - CNN.com

mind telling us what country you are from? I have my suspicions, but would rather hear it from you.
I am from United Estates. a proud American, not to be confused with a Zionist puppet average moron who has no concept of the world and what is happening around it.

Knock that old man down:

I am from United Estates. a proud American, not to be confused with a Zionist puppet average moron who has no concept of the world and what is happening around it.

sure you are...

Read to the bottom of the article in the OP and look at the pictures.

Foreign travel is a craps shoot. You basically travel at your own risk. When I was in Egypt, I had my camera confiscated for a few minutes. I was taking a picture of a little booth that was labeled 'Tourist Police' or some such. It was behind the hotel. Right next to it was a pile a trash and limbs pruned from some trees that had not been picked up. The guard thought I was photographing the trash pile and took my camera. I offered to delete the picture of the little booth, but he said that was not necessary.

This past week, I got a wild hair to go somewhere out of the US. But, the medicine I'm on cannot be shipped internationally, so if something were to happen I would be in a mess. Then, my logic took over. Even if you are not sick, you risk your life if you leave these shores.

Read to the bottom of the article in the OP and look at the pictures.

Foreign travel is a craps shoot. You basically travel at your own risk. When I was in Egypt, I had my camera confiscated for a few minutes. I was taking a picture of a little booth that was labeled 'Tourist Police' or some such. It was behind the hotel. Right next to it was a pile a trash and limbs pruned from some trees that had not been picked up. The guard thought I was photographing the trash pile and took my camera. I offered to delete the picture of the little booth, but he said that was not necessary.

This past week, I got a wild hair to go somewhere out of the US. But, the medicine I'm on cannot be shipped internationally, so if something were to happen I would be in a mess. Then, my logic took over. Even if you are not sick, you risk your life if you leave these shores.

You risk you life by waking up in the morning. Go if you wanna go.

Forum List

Back