North Korea holding an American Hero - are you outraged?

Select one

• I am outraged and you are an anti American

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Still stupid. Why must nutters always be so stupid?
I am not the one stupid that plays a PATRIOT of a society which TOLERATES assholes who punch random people in the face. you on the other hand may be IGNORANT for not seeing the POINT that I made.

Was your point that N. Korea is a place that has real patriots and should be looked up to by Americans?
Not at all, but it may be looked down upon too deeply. N. Korean leaders are no better and no worse than any US puppet or president. all the same ruling class, none elected by the people.

Let me see; an ex American soldier, part of an army that committed a long string of war crimes in Korea, is arrested and detained for investigation.

When a country detains a Nazi, everyone cheers but when America loses one of its people, part of an army that committed terrible war crimes, it's terrible, bad news, he's a hero, a patriot...

... but they won't release his war record to prove he had nothing to do with America's war crimes in Korea.

The Korean War: The ?Unknown War?. The Coverup of US War Crimes | Global Research

One of the worst atrocities was perpetrated by the South Korean police at the small city of Tae Jun. They executed 7,000 political prisoners while Central Intelligence Agency and U.S. military officials looked on, Cumings said. To compound the crime, the Pentagon blamed the atrocity on the Communists, Cumings said. “The Joint Chiefs of Staff classified the photographs of it because they make it clear who’s doing it, and they don’t let the photographs out until 1999 when a Korean finally got them declassified.”

Mass rapes of Korean women, executions of political prisoners, deliberately targeting civilian populations with massive bombing raids and a load of other crap....all brushed under the carpet and hidden by classifying the documents and photos.

Much as I dislike the NK government, I can't blame NK on this issue; I would probably have done the same if I'd got hold of a member of the army that did these things.

Remember, NK was absolutely no danger to the United States, you invaded their country and were the aggressor in every way, all to keep your dictator in power in the south.

That was an ignorant, stupid, offensive statement in every way.

I am not the one stupid that plays a PATRIOT of a society which TOLERATES assholes who punch random people in the face. you on the other hand may be IGNORANT for not seeing the POINT that I made.

Was your point that N. Korea is a place that has real patriots and should be looked up to by Americans?
Not at all, but it may be looked down upon too deeply. N. Korean leaders are no better and no worse than any US puppet or president. all the same ruling class, none elected by the people.

Oh! Now I get it. You aren't stupid. You're just nuts.

ryokkai!

You can leave the country tomorrow and so can I. Might take longer if you don't have a passport of course. North Koreans have to escape. So how can you say they're no better, no worse?

Let me see; an ex American soldier, part of an army that committed a long string of war crimes in Korea, is arrested and detained for investigation.

When a country detains a Nazi, everyone cheers but when America loses one of its people, part of an army that committed terrible war crimes, it's terrible, bad news, he's a hero, a patriot...

... but they won't release his war record to prove he had nothing to do with America's war crimes in Korea.

The Korean War: The ?Unknown War?. The Coverup of US War Crimes | Global Research

One of the worst atrocities was perpetrated by the South Korean police at the small city of Tae Jun. They executed 7,000 political prisoners while Central Intelligence Agency and U.S. military officials looked on, Cumings said. To compound the crime, the Pentagon blamed the atrocity on the Communists, Cumings said. “The Joint Chiefs of Staff classified the photographs of it because they make it clear who’s doing it, and they don’t let the photographs out until 1999 when a Korean finally got them declassified.”

Mass rapes of Korean women, executions of political prisoners, deliberately targeting civilian populations with massive bombing raids and a load of other crap....all brushed under the carpet and hidden by classifying the documents and photos.

Much as I dislike the NK government, I can't blame NK on this issue; I would probably have done the same if I'd got hold of a member of the army that did these things.

Remember, NK was absolutely no danger to the United States, you invaded their country and were the aggressor in every way, all to keep your dictator in power in the south.

I read his whole post, and I would like to see you prove anything in his post ignorant, or offensive, other way I have no choice but to conclude that the truth itself is offensive to you. and the truth is not ignorant.

You can leave the country tomorrow and so can I. Might take longer if you don't have a passport of course. North Koreans have to escape. So how can you say they're no better, no worse?
They are no worse because they did not invade anyone to sustain themselves (and if they receive any aid from the axis of good, that is a completely different issue, I am against giving them a penny) and they are no better because if they were better, they would not need to keep their people locked in.

I read his whole post, and I would like to see you prove anything in his post ignorant, or offensive...

It is ignorant to be surprised that in any war there will be a number of atrocities; particularly in wars of the past. It is stupid to suggest all blame falls on America when we were not the only country fighting in the Korean War. It is ignorant to suggest that the US fought in the Korean War just "to keep ('our' :rolleyes:) dictator in power in the south [sic]." It is both ignorant of history and deeply offensive to suggest any comparison between the Nazis and the United States forces that fought in the Korean War.

fred realized what he was doing when he posted that. He's an asshole with an agenda. YOU really are too stupid to see it for yourself.

It is both ignorant of history and deeply offensive to suggest any comparison between the Nazis and the United States forces that fought in the Korean War.

fred realized what he was doing when he posted that. He's an asshole with an agenda. YOU really are too stupid to see it for yourself.
Apparently you swallowed the communist/capitalist propaganda about 'Nazis' hook line and sinker. it is ignorant to suggest Nazis committed atrocities such as bombing of a civilian city of Dresden, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, making soap of Jews or lamp shades, making bridges of Jewish bones, pillows from Jewish hairs etc. but I have no doubt that had they try to sell you that, you WOULD believe it and would get "offended" at people who do not.

It's not conservatives who are tolerating assholes who punch random people in the face.

John Kerry? Is that you? :eek:

It is both ignorant of history and deeply offensive to suggest any comparison between the Nazis and the United States forces that fought in the Korean War.

Apparently you swallowed the communist/capitalist propaganda about 'Nazis' hook line and sinker. it is ignorant to suggest Nazis committed atrocities such as bombing of a civilian city of Dresden, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, making soap of Jews or lamp shades, making bridges of Jewish bones, pillows from Jewish hairs etc. but I have no doubt that had they try to sell you that, you WOULD believe it and would get "offended" at people who do not.
Oh, looky here, a Nazi apologist.

You may as well have posted "I like to eat dog shit. It's yummy!"

it is ignorant to suggest Nazis committed atrocities such as bombing of a civilian city of Dresden, Hiroshima, Nagasaki,

I suggested no such thing, you dishonest piece of shit. As for the rest of your Nazi-apologist denial bullshit, you can shove it right back up your ass where you got it.

It's not conservatives who are tolerating assholes who punch random people in the face.
It is PRECISELY CONSERVATIVES who are tolerating it when they divert attention from their own nation and sent troops to the middle east instead of using them here to clean up this filth. And their side kicks are liberals.

Who exactly is "tolerating" that? Are they getting arrested if caught? Hardly what I call "toleration".

I will be back to check on this thread after the two dudes who are in the cursing mode leave and things cool off.

I am not the one stupid that plays a PATRIOT of a societywhich TOLERATES assholes who punch random people in the face. you on the other hand may be IGNORANT for not seeing the POINT that I made.

1. Who exactly is "tolerating" that? 2. Are they getting arrested if caught? Hardly what I call "toleration".
1. good question - I think in one word the SYSTEM.... lawyers who protect criminals, establishment media that allows shows of violence and racism while obscures education and other so called "not as popular" programs...
2. getting arrested is not nearly enough, nor just a prison sentence - I had a friend who told me before winter "I have to steal something so they put me in prison (for food and shelter) - exterminate and be done with them on the spot is what I would like to see in cases like this, especially if someone has proof on the video/and a bunch of witnesses. our justice system has become retarded to say the least. it took them 20 years to kill Saddam AND by the time they killed him I was his supporter already feeling sad and crying.

It is PRECISELY CONSERVATIVES who are tolerating it when they divert attention from their own nation and sent troops to the middle east instead of using them here to clean up this filth. And their side kicks are liberals.

Utterly illogical.

I will be back to check on this thread after the two dudes who are in the cursing mode leave and things cool off.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAp9sFVdERQ]Run away! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back