North Korea Missles -A China Ploy ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
1. It's well known that China exerts a lot of power over North Korea, with North Korea needing China for their coal trade.

2. Also well known that China has been enjoying unrestricted access to America's huge market, after George Bush 41 foolishly abolished tariffs.

3. Also well known is candidate Donald Trump's pledge to place tariffs on Chinese imports.

Sooo, putting all these jigsaw puzzle pieces together, what kind of picture emerges ? >> One with China pressuring North Korea to go on a missle threat campaign against the US, to put China in a position of strength with America (needing China to pacify North Korea). This would (and did) shield china from Trump's tariff ideas.

This is how I see it, at least as a strong possibility. I didn't expect this to last permanently though. Now, it appears to be breaking down as the Olympics has helped to soften North Korea toward South Korea and the US, and there hasn't been much bluster from North Korea for a while.

Along with the North Korea softening, is a loss of leverage for China, and a emergence of the Trump tariff promises. I always thought there was a bogus air about the North Korea missle swaggering, connected to Chinese desperation.

1. It's well known that China exerts a lot of power over North Korea, with North Korea needing China for their coal trade.

2. Also well known that China has been enjoying unrestricted access to America's huge market, after George Bush 41 foolishly abolished tariffs.

3. Also well known is candidate Donald Trump's pledge to place tariffs on Chinese imports.

Sooo, putting all these jigsaw puzzle pieces together, what kind of picture emerges ? >> One with China pressuring North Korea to go on a missle threat campaign against the US, to put China in a position of strength with America (needing China to pacify North Korea). This would (and did) shield china from Trump's tariff ideas.

This is how I see it, at least as a strong possibility. I didn't expect this to last permanently though. Now, it appears to be breaking down as the Olympics has helped to soften North Korea toward South Korea and the US, and there hasn't been much bluster from North Korea for a while.

Along with the North Korea softening, is a loss of leverage for China, and a emergence of the Trump tariff promises. I always thought there was a bogus air about the North Korea missle swaggering, connected to Chinese desperation.

They've played that game for years....China is a bully but they can't fight worth a shit so they threaten with their pitbull and we've fallen for it for years...until now.

Russia and Iran have also been in on it. The enemy of my enemy is my friend kind of thing.

They've played that game for years....China is a bully but they can't fight worth a shit so they threaten with their pitbull and we've fallen for it for years...until now.

Trump goes on the war path when NK even pretends to have nuclear missiles ..

Putin actually HAS NUCLEAR MISSLES and our Russian POTUS doesnt say ONE DAMN WORD and ignores Putin.

images

Putin warns that Russia has nuclear weapons that can evade defense systems

Facts are facts. You handle different dictators different ways, publicly and privately...
Some you engage, some you don’t. Different strategies for different players.
You believe everything you are fed, and yes, it is hand fed...

Putin actually HAS NUCLEAR MISSLES and our Russian POTUS doesnt say ONE DAMN WORD and ignores Putin.

images

facts are facts ...

go ahead and quote Trump telling Putin his nuclear button is bigger and it works ..

Facts are facts. You handle different dictators different ways, publicly and privately...

images

facts are facts ...

go ahead and quote Trump telling Putin his nuclear button is bigger and it works ..

yup - Trump makes nuclear challenges to "Rocket Man" and kisses Putins ass ..

As any well versed partisan would only see it...

images

facts are facts ...

images

facts are facts ...

well, youre a Russian soooooooooooo

How :lame2: to post a link about Russian nukes evading US defense.

EARTH TO SIETE: This is merely an election (Russian season gimmick) The true defense against any country's nukes, is the same as its been for decades > Mutual Deterrence. The simple knowledge they have that we will annihilate them, if they attack us.

Last edited:
Just as much as you are., unless you have fooled us all.

facts are facts ...

well, youre a Russian soooooooooooo

How :lame2: to post a link about Russian nukes evading US defense.

EARTH TO SIETE: This is merely an election (Russian season gimmick) The true defense against any countries nukes, is the same as its been for decades > Mutual Deterrence. The simple knowledge they have that we will annihilate them, if they attack us.

so you say - Trump doesnt say shit to Putin, never has, never will, ABOUT ANYTHING ......

WOW, well put thought!!!

FOR THE SAME DAMN REASON REAGAN DID YOU DIPSHIT RUSSIAN LOVING TRAITOR.
You missed my point. Meddling is a common thing, not the political weapon Democrats have been turning it into.

Forum List

Back