North Korea - 'No summit if North Korea pressured to give up nukes'

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015
The Latest: South Korea says military drills will go on

That Nobel Prize just slipped through Lying Donald's hands like a touchdown slipping through Tom Brady's hands. That dull loud thud is the hopes of cons everywhere for Trump to gain a shred of legitimacy. Add to it that South Korea says military exercises will continue.

Enough eggs to make a wedding cake for the Royals are running down Trump's face.

Damn shame.

Glad to see you are against peace, as long as your party has nothing to do with it. You're a traitor.

Amazing that that is what libs get from this, isn't it? No looking beyond your own stinking nose.

And who cares about a stupid Nobel Prize? It used to mean something. No more.

This is very bad news for all involved.

I would suggest that Trump and his ragtag crew of misfits not punt the Nobel Peace Prize in the end zone before the game is over.

This reaction was to be expected from the butthurt liberals... They would rather see complete annihilation of the Korean Peninsula than any success from the Trump Administration... Long time till the 12th of June and the Singapore Summit...

That Nobel Prize just slipped through Lying Donald's hands like a touchdown slipping through Tom Brady's hands. That dull loud thud is the hopes of cons everywhere for Trump to gain a shred of legitimacy. Add to it that South Korea says military exercises will continue.

Enough eggs to make a wedding cake for the Royals are running down Trump's face.

Damn shame.

It’s OK. We all know you would much rather see denuclearization fail than Trump score a political victory

Last edited:

Damn shame.

It’s OK. We all know you would much rather see denuclearization fail then Trump score a political victory

I'd like to see anyone accomplish denuclearization from the peninsula. The problem here is we got the guy who can't negotiate himself out of a paper bag without either cheating someone or making shady payments out of the public eye to protect whatever is left of his own reputation.

I'd sure like to know how ZTE comes into play here. Why is Trump so interested in getting this company who has been a security risk to our own country back on it's feet. All the while the Chinese government now seems prepared to back a Trump project. I don't like this shady shit going on while we are attempting to negotiate some sort of peace.

There is nothing wrong with pointing any of this out or that Republicans are nominating Trump for a Peace prize he hasn't even earned. And yes, Obama didn't earn the Nobel Peace Prize either but at least the Democrats didn't nominate him.

Many of the idiots who voted for him, like you didn't know.

Shows what you know. Idiot. I did NOT vote for him.

I don't really care, butch, I didn't claim you did.

Sure you do. You have proven it by quoting me. Can't back away now and act like you didn't. :1peleas:

Sure you do? That doesn't even make sense.

You asked who cares about a Nobel peace prize and I showed you who cares, duh.

Even though nobody has expressed this view.

It's rather obvious that the vile hatred towards POTUS that is spewed from the liberals that they no longer care about peace... Can't, won't at any cost have any success for POTUS... Really sad...

Sure you do. You have proven it by quoting me. Can't back away now and act like you didn't. :1peleas:

Here, let me explain so even YOU can comprehend. YOU said "I don't care". That is when I said "Sure you do".
Duh.

Even though nobody has expressed this view.

It's rather obvious that the vile hatred towards POTUS that is spewed from the liberals that they no longer care about peace... Can't, won't at any cost have any success for POTUS... Really sad...

Pointing out Trump's obvious flaws does not equal rooting for bad news.

When has anyone said they hope the peace talks fail? Name someone.

Glad to see you are against peace, as long as your party has nothing to do with it. You're a traitor.

Is that the same peace effort your president engaged in when twitting about "little rocket man" or how big his button is?

You're a hypocrite.

Here, let me explain so even YOU can comprehend. YOU said "I don't care". That is when I said "Sure you do".
Duh.

I never said "I don't care", what the hell are you on? You asked who cares about the Nobel Peace Prize and I showed you and then you appear to have lost your shit.

EDIT: Oh, I did say 'I don't care', but you're really not reading it correctly.

Duh.

I never said "I don't care", what the hell are you on? You asked who cares about the Nobel Peace Prize and I showed you and then you appear to have lost your shit.

Post #12.

Forum List

Back