North Korea - 'No summit if North Korea pressured to give up nukes'

Does anyone know when these joint military exercises began? My understanding was that they started shortly after the Olympics. Has that been mentioned anywhere?
Does it matter?

Planning for this exercise began last year, or maybe longer.
Are we supposed to hold our breath and stop everything just cuz little kimmy started acting rational????

No, obviously you miss the point.
Actually I do get the point.
Just because that pudgy little shit makes a few good gestures doesn't mean he can get away with pushing us around.

He’s been getting away with “pushing [America] around” since Trump was elected. The nuclear tests was a shove. Then Trump started tweeting insults and Kim won that round with his “dotard” nickname.

Next Kim offers to meet with Trump, and Trump says “Yes” immediately. No pre-conditions, no parameters, nothing. So Kim won that round too.

Then Kim met with the South Korean President to discuss peace and again, Kim looks sane and reasonable. Looking at the pictures of the two leaders all I could think of was that if peace is declared, the US pulls out of Korea and Korea is reunited, like Germany, who becomes the President of the new re-united Korea?

So far Dumb Donald has been made to look like a chump and Kim has come up aces.
You're so full of shit.

You resort to personal insults when you’ve got nothing.

Trump is a criminal who stole an election and is destroying your countries trade deals, NATO, and who has given Putin free rein to expand his influence and power.
It was Hillary who tried to steal an election (in various ways),and the trade deals being destroyed, were one of Trump's best achievements. Only an idiot, anti-American, globalist fool would be for giving China unrestricted access to our massive and valuable market, when they restrict us from theirs.
His greatest achieves are more government regulation of trade? Now that's a real switcheroo.

Does it matter?

Planning for this exercise began last year, or maybe longer.
Are we supposed to hold our breath and stop everything just cuz little kimmy started acting rational????

Just because that pudgy little shit makes a few good gestures doesn't mean he can get away with pushing us around.

He’s been getting away with “pushing [America] around” since Trump was elected. The nuclear tests was a shove. Then Trump started tweeting insults and Kim won that round with his “dotard” nickname.

Next Kim offers to meet with Trump, and Trump says “Yes” immediately. No pre-conditions, no parameters, nothing. So Kim won that round too.

Then Kim met with the South Korean President to discuss peace and again, Kim looks sane and reasonable. Looking at the pictures of the two leaders all I could think of was that if peace is declared, the US pulls out of Korea and Korea is reunited, like Germany, who becomes the President of the new re-united Korea?

You're so full of shit.

It's difficult to discuss any issue with an irrational individual like yourself.
All I saw was a pack of your usual nonsense.
So I responded accordingly.

You're so full of shit.

It's difficult to discuss any issue with an irrational individual like yourself.
You were all warned not to count your eggs before they hatch,Kim jon has never done any thng to gain trust. There was never an agreement and even if one had been signed we could not have counted north korea to follow it That is he sad reality down there.

Trump - BAITED AND PLAYED by a guy with a funnier haircut than his own.

You're so full of shit.

Bullshit. I laid out exactly what happened and you have no way to deny it.

The Washington Post ran a piece this morning, that says that Kim is getting cold feet because of Iran, Libya, and his hatred of John Bolton. Apparently Kim has a cable subscription too.

Last edited:

You're so full of shit.

Bullshit. I laid out exactly what happened and you have no way to deny it.

The Washington Post ran a piece this morning, that says that Kim is getting cold feet because of Iran, Libya, and his hatred of John Bolton. Apparently Kim has a cable subscription too.

^The moment Mudwhistle realied actions have consequences. Or not.

You're so full of shit.

You were all warned not to count your eggs before they hatch,Kim jon has never done any thng to gain trust. There was never an agreement and even if one had been signed we could not have counted north korea to follow it That is he sad reality down there.
Actually Trump said that first, but the MSM ran with it anyway.
Now the left is trying to claim Trump has been high-fiving this.
An absolute lie on their part.

You're so full of shit.

I don’t think that Trump has been high fiving this. If anything, he’s been careful not to raise expectations by his words, but he certainly encouraged chants of “Nobel, Nobel” at his rallies, and his smug grin while they chanted was almost euphoric.

You're so full of shit.

People on here were high fiving it, don't blame msn for it! A million people wrote Trump for Nobel and they were all told dont count your chickens, the threads were every where!

Forum List

Back