North Korea on Joe Biden: He is a 'Fool of Low I.Q.'

You side with the enemy too much, but what else is new?
Moonunit. Make sure they get this months food aid. OK ?

I wanna be your enemy !
Trump Supports Food Aid for North Korea, South Says
Yes Trump is also such a good guy to our enemies.

Trump's behaviors appear to be spreading.

Its not a $4T game for your enertainment. We dont want low IQ incompetents in charge. Look at the morons that get into Congress because of stupid American voters. This Biden fool has 50 years of stupidity on record. Call him out! Anyway possible. Good.

We have the ultimate low IQ President in Donald Trump. Biden is a genius compared to Trump.

Its not a $4T game for your enertainment. We dont want low IQ incompetents in charge. Look at the morons that get into Congress because of stupid American voters. This Biden fool has 50 years of stupidity on record. Call him out! Anyway possible. Good.

We have the ultimate low IQ President in Donald Trump. Biden is a genius compared to Trump.
Both live in a different reality than a normal voter.
Joe the plumber 2020 ( or Jose).
I like that chick from Hawaii but the little head has interfered with correct thought my whole life.

TG_ALIVEFNL-8.jpg

North Koreans simply apreciate how far empty words go with a superficial chump like Trump.

They know what interests him and how to stroke it.
kinda like anything against trump interests you.

idiot, you and I are just some message posters on the internetz, Trump is a POTUS who directly affects American policy on North Korea.

North korea doesn't give a shit about the currently inconsequential Joe Biden, their interest is Trump.

'He wrote me beautiful letters and we fell in love': Donald Trump on Kim Jong-un - video

You side with the enemy too much, but what else is new?
funny - look how many sided with the enemy when the commentary was anti-trump.

suddenly what those did is now wrong.

funny how that works.
No, what is funny is both have bad hair...

North Koreans simply apreciate how far empty words go with a superficial chump like Trump.

idiot, you and I are just some message posters on the internetz, Trump is a POTUS who directly affects American policy on North Korea.

North korea doesn't give a shit about the currently inconsequential Joe Biden, their interest is Trump.

'He wrote me beautiful letters and we fell in love': Donald Trump on Kim Jong-un - video
So we are just posters on the internet.

But you know what n Korea wants. Dats funny.

Yea, it's called having a brain.

And, of course the usual character assassination by the same useful idiots in trump's camp. Keep in mind that anything posted by these dishonest hacks is nothing more that an echo of the same propaganda.

Sad that they haven't noticed trump's vocabulary is at the 8th grade level, that he governs by impulse and a strategy which changes by caprice.
and he won, WTF!!! his 8th grade education was better than all others then. outstanding, he's at least smarter than your fifth graders.

Of Course Kim would say this, he has a chump in the White House now that he can manipulate.

So not all of a sudden the left doesn't care what the rest of the world thinks of our politicians. Funny how that works. Moronic Democrats don't seem to get the fact that other countries are out for their own benefit, our allies included. Whether or not their leaders like our President is of little consequence and in fact, is likely a good sign that he is protecting our interest instead of theirs. The reason the rest of the world seemed to "love' Obama was NOT because he was good for OUR country. Think about that for a minute.

Maybe you needed to think about your post, before you posted it.
did he hurt your feelings?

of course he does, he knows that, he also knows trump colluded, fk, he knows just about fking everything on the planet, and that it will end in 12 years too. ask him! his handlers told him so.

and they think creepy joe is a fool with a low IQ. I agree joe is a fool with a low IQ. I've thought that wayyyyyyy before they ever said it. so they agree with me.

Of Course Kim would say this, he has a chump in the White House now that he can manipulate.

So not all of a sudden the left doesn't care what the rest of the world thinks of our politicians. Funny how that works. Moronic Democrats don't seem to get the fact that other countries are out for their own benefit, our allies included. Whether or not their leaders like our President is of little consequence and in fact, is likely a good sign that he is protecting our interest instead of theirs. The reason the rest of the world seemed to "love' Obama was NOT because he was good for OUR country. Think about that for a minute.

Maybe you needed to think about your post, before you posted it.

Or maybe you just don't have the intellect to comprehend, after all, you are a Democrat.

More like the stupidity of the Left seems to be becoming more apparent. Even a troll like Little Kim sees Bidet as the troglodytic asshat he really is.

Forum List

Back